Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Re: Smorgasbord of Babe Deaths

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Dulla Haidri--Pakistani historical swashbuckling epic. A Pakistani Errol Flynn is sword fighting with several bad guys. He runs the main bad guy through and then takes on a couple of henchman. The dying bad guy manages to draw and throw a knife at the hero's back. The full-figured princess jumps in front and takes the knife in her belly. Thrown knife in belly. Victim jackknifing in pain. Long gab. Head flop. Death stare. Lingering shots of the dead princess in hero's arms. Rating A

the death scene runs from 2:16:45 to 2:19:40

Can be found at you tube under "Dulla Haidri (1969), official Pakistani movie"
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I went to the Rare Filmm site and found it.

Not to worry! Thanks!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Got it! Thanks for posting the URL. That's a good idea to avoid confusion. :approve:

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a 9:20 compilation of deaths from knives, spears, and arrows in Chinese historical films.

There is no sound but my Mandarin being what it is, I didn't miss the sound.

can be found on you tube under "Some Ryona scene from Chinese movies"

yes, it is scene and not scenes although there are several. My favorite is the one with two arrows in the back and chest, plus spearing in the back and stomach, with the dying victim vomiting blood into the hero's face before her death gab.
Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

Yo, since you seem to be familiar with South-Asian film, any idea where this is from?

- This sadly unknown Bangladeshi(?) movie. 3 girls in belly-baring tops gunned down 47 seconds in, a heroine takes a punch directly to the breast and really conveys her pain and indignation at 1:41. Most importantly - two girls are gunned down at 3:12. One does a dramatic (and hilarious) jerking death, while the other... can only be described as orgasming seductively directly into the camera.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a bollywood excerpt:

Meenakshi dixit impaled--short excerpt, probably from a tv series. A truly gorgeous brunette in a fancy historical dress jumps in front of the hero and takes a spear in the gut. She dies in the hero's arms. Fine facial reaction. No gab. Rating A

can be found on you tube under "Meenakshi dixit impaled"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Drizzt

No I am not familiar with this Bangla film. But thanks for posting. It is a good one.

What I have noticed is that Pakistani, Bangla, Nepalese, and Pashto shootouts are really wild, like this one. This is typical, off my viewing.

Bollywood tends to be a bit more restrained, although also over the top.

Another thing which is the norm from South Asia is the unconvincing hand to hand fighting. Punches and kicks often miss by a laughable margin, while the victim does a full somersault backwards or flies against a wall.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a Mexican noir

Puerto de Tentacion--a blonde bad girl is fleeing down a street with a gangster in pursuit. She runs toward the hero. The gangster shoots her twice in the back. She dies in the hero's arms. Hot blonde. Gab. Blood from mouth. Rating A

death scene is from 1:16:40 to 1:17:35

can be found on you tube under "Puerto de Tentacion, pelicula"--this is from the early fifties in b/w.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Easy Come, Easy Go--an episode of Freddy's Nightmares from 1990. Mary Crosby, long after shooting J. R., is Greta, who has just killed the last of her four victims in bed while making love with him. Her sister, the dead man's wife, pops into the bedroom and is disturbed, but Greta calms her down by telling her she will split the $10 million with her. Greta reveals she has killed four men. The sister surprisingly reveals it must run in the family as she killed their mom and dad and says how much she will regret killing Greta while drawing a gun and shooting her. Hot victim in bed. Shocked look. Blood from mouth. Flop. Rating A+

the death scene runs from 42:15 to 44:48

This one can be found on the internet (not you tube) at Daily Motion under "Freddy's Nightmares, Easy Come, Easy Go, Season 2, episode 14"--It might not be easy to find but I located it by googling.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

an over the top Pakistani action film:

Remand--the villain has been defeated and is hanging from the ceiling on a meat hook. The heroine taunts him by beating a drum. The villain has a sword under his robe and manages to get it out and throws it at the heroine. A bad girl the heroine has befriended jumps in front. Very hot victim. Thrown sword in belly. Gab. Head flop. Rating A

As for the villain, throwing the sword is it. Two soldiers empty their machine guns into him.

death scene 1:59:15 to 2:01:06

can be found on you tube under "Remand, 2003, Official Pakistani movie"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

and murder on a chicken farm. or a real fowl play:

Arthur--episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Chicken farmer Arthur is dumped at the altar by Helen who goes for a richer man. Arthur adjusts and makes his chicken farm very profitable. Eventually Helen returns and wants back in. Reading between the lines, she has been caught being unfaithful and so will not get a good settlement. Arthur is now bitter and asks her if she wants to return to her hubby. She replies she would rather be dead. He responds that he can arrange that and grabs her by the throat. Gorgeous victim. Great shocked look while being strangled. Downside--the camera pans up from her face to Arthur as he finishes her off. Rating B

This is a great episode and Hitchcock's commentary is very funny.

set-up and strangling--12:30 to 14:52

The actress is the gorgeous and elegant Hazel Court. Arthur is Laurence Harvey, who seems to have copyrighted cynical.

can be found under "Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 'Arthur' season 5, episode 1" at Uncle Earl's Classic TV Channel.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Rawhide goes elegant:

Incident of the Night on the Town--rich rancher and town boss Meg North holds up Favor's herd through her control of the law in her area. Favor attends her elegant night time soiree in a tux. Meg falls for him while dancing with him. She decides she is tired of her crude young gunslinger lover, James Drury, and Favor would be a big improvement. She arranges for Drury to take over Favor's herd and also arranges his murder in an ambush. But though badly wounded, Drury survives and shows up at her ranch. She tries to calm him down but he shoots her. She dies in Favor's arms while telling him how turned on she was dancing with him. Attractive mature woman. Fine reaction. Great gab. Rating A

shooting and gab and aftermath, 47:50 to 50:00

can be found under "Rawhide, Incident of the Night on the Town, season 3, episode 29" at Uncle Earl's Classic TV Channel.
Also available under the title on you tube.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

A suicide. I usually don't like suicides, but this one is unique.

Sohni Mahiwal--during a violent thunderstorm, a bad girl offs herself by slicing off both her arms at the shoulder joints with what I would call battleaxes. She seems talented at spinning these around for arm dismemberment. Woman cuts off both of her arms. Gab. Collapse and death. Rating C (hard to believe, but interesting)

slicing off arms for suicide is at 238:00 to 239:12

can be found on you tube under "Sohni Mahiwal, Pakistani hi-tech movie"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

I chanced on a you tube clip which has jumped to the absolute top of any sword fighting scenes I have seen.

Many film buffs consider the 1940 dual between Tyrone Power and Basil Rathbone in The Mark of Zorro as the best fencing scene ever put on film.

Kung Fu Femmes has made their version with hot babes subbing for Ty and Basil. It reproduces almost exactly the scene in the movie, is well staged, and professionally acted and edited. It runs 5 minutes including credits. The original runs 3:34.

The cast:
Diega de la Vega/Zorra-----M. J. Stuenkel
Captain Estrella Pasquale-----Mia Hjelte
Governor Luisa Quintero-----Olivia Hudson

Ms. Stuenkel does a good acting job and looks hot in those tight old Spanish pants. She is not as pretty as Ty, but then who could be? The blonde Ms. Hjelte matches Rathbone for overbearing arrogance, and is ultra hot in her tight pants. She was born to play villains.

It is something to actually improve on a classic scene, but this one manages it. Not the actual fencing, which, while very good, is not up to the sensational dual put on by Power and Rathbone. But the death scene of the nasty Capitain Pasquale is improved by Ms. Hjelte. She has a better facial reaction, hangs up a bit longer to milk the effect, and does a superior fall and final sprawl. Rating A+

can be found on you tube under "Kung Fu Femmes, Mark of Zorro sword fight"

This excellent video was produced, directed, and edited by Tony Laudati, and has my highest recommendation.

The actual death scene starts at 3:35, but the rest is so well done, and the fencing so sexy, I recommend watching the whole five minutes.