Telenovelas

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Telenovelas

Post by rubaiyat398 »

A couple of Mexican telenovelas some might want to check out. These telenovelas are technically much better filmed and acted than typical Mexican action flicks.

La Reina del Sur 2--capitulo 53--this chapter is entitled A lost pies de Abraham Lincoln which translates to At the feet of Abraham Lincoln. The heroine and two friends have captured and are grilling the evil Manuela in Washington DC. One of the two friends is Manuela's ex-lover. Manuela manages to slip out of her ropes, grab a gun, and shoot her way out with the others in hot pursuit. They sprint full throttle across the Washington mall. At the Lincoln Memorial the heroine takes a different route and cuts Manuela off. There is a gun fight. The heroine empties her gun into Manuela who lingers in her ex-lovers arms while the heroine kneels in front of her and pumps her for info. Spectacular buildup. Gun emptied into villain. Very long and painful demise. Blood from mouth. Rating A+

I don't think this one is currently on you tube (only excerpts from this chapter, subtitled), but it can be found online and I think well worth looking up. Note that the 2 is important as this is the 2018 sequel to a 2013 original.

El Precio de tu Amor--2000--ultimo capitulo--evil but very two-faced Sandra (the gorgeous Yadhira Carillo) has a weakness. She has fallen for the hero. When her partner in crime is going to shoot him, she jumps in front of him and takes the bullet. The partner flees and she dies in the hero's arms with the heroine kneeling in front of her while she confesses all sorts of crimes before expiring. This death scene last 3 1/2 minutes. Great facial expressions when first shot. Held up for a while by the hero with his arm under her breasts. Blood from mouth. Very long and painful demise while confessing. A wonderful death stare at the end. Rating A+ Easiest way to find is on you tube with El Precio de tu Amor--La Muerte de Sandra. It can also be found under the title and ultimo capitulo.

Just an aside-if anyone wants to look up the Turkish films I posted yesterday, it helps to add Turk Filmi after the title.
rubaiyat398

Re: Telenovelas

Post by rubaiyat398 »

La Tracion--a truly gorgeous brunette in a sexy low-cut dress is looting a hidden treasure room. The room has been booby-trapped. She hits a wire which sets off a crossbow. The arrow hits her in the stomach. A bit later her hubby finds her and she dies dramatically in his arms. Gorgeous woman in hot dress. Arrow. Great initial facial reaction to being hit. Painful gabbing. Wonderful death stare. Rating A

This is in the last chapter. The being hit by the arrow scene is from 29:47 to 30:15. Her death scene is at 32:10 to 33:43

Can be found at you tube under

"La Tracion, capitulo 107"
TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Post by TaliaA »

ooh!! Can I have all their dresses from La Tracion?? XD especially our arrowed damsel's...

Couldn't find a good frame to screenshot to toss here, but great find nonetheless!
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Talia, love your avatar!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Marimar--greedy and evil rich landowner Angelica has her henchmen burning out her poor neighbors in order to grab their land and increase her already vast holdings. Children have died in the fires. She is riding in a chauffeured limousine when a truck crashes into the limo at an intersection. The limo rolls over and bursts into flame. Angelica manages to get out but is on fire and runs around as a human torch before finally collapsing. Cut to the hospital where her terribly burned body is in an oxygen tent. Her voice is a croak as she talks to her husband. Human torch. Woman running around on fire. Horribly burned body and face. Final head loll to the side. Rating A

The actress is Chantel Andere. This one can be found under "Marimar--Accidente y muerte de Angelica" It runs 4:44.

Aside--I notice in these telenovelas the frequency of ironic "hoisted on their own petard" punishments for villains. And they really lay the punishments on thick.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:09 am ironic "hoisted on their own petard" punishments for villains. And they really lay the punishments on thick.
That's the way I like it! :clap:

Great burning scene, altho' you can tell it's a stuntMAN in the non-closeups. They should have let her burn to death on the ground instead of going into the hospital death-bed confession stuff.

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Jimbo

The death bed stuff did drag out her suffering, which I think was the point. These telenovelas are not shy about the villains receiving justice in spades, as I alluded to earlier.

By the way, I personally like the aftermaths and at least some death gab as long as it doesn't go on too long. As you pointed out, it would have been a stunt man falling down and faking the burning to death at the scene. And would her character have had time to realize what had happened and what was going to happen to her? Quick deaths are merciful, after all.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Simplemente Maria--the villainous Karina is having an argument with a man on an upper story of a high rise hospital. The guy goes out on the balcony and is leaning over the railing, looking out. Karina pulls a knife from her purse and rushes to stab him in the back. A passing physician see what she is doing and shouts a warning. The guy steps suddenly to the side. Karina's momentum with the missed knife strike carries her over the railing. She falls many, many stories to finally splat on the sidewalk. Hot blonde babe. Long fall with screaming and arm and leg flailing. Body in pool of blood on sidewalk. Death stare. Downside--we don't actually see her splat. Rating B

The actress is Carmen Becerra.

Can be found on you tube under "Simplemente Maria (La Muerte De Karina)--excerpt runs 3:27
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

the telenovela Rebeca has several top deaths

Muerte de Regina Montalban--greedy Regina steals the loot from her partner in crime Natalio and is fleeing into the wilderness, the satchel of cash clutched to her chest as she runs. Natalio runs after her and gets close enough to shoot her twice in the back. She first freezes, then drops to her knees, before finally pitching face first into the dirt. Great initial body language to being shot. Fine facial reaction. Flop into dirt. Long and painful gab while lying face down. Rating A

Death scene from 5:40 to 8:42 of excerpt.

Can be found on you tube under "Rebeca, Muerte de Regina Montalban"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Muerte de Veronica Zaldivar--crazy and evil Sara laboriously lifts pretty Veronica over a railing and throws her to her death below. The fall seems to break Veronica's neck. Pretty victim. Death stare. Blood from mouth. Extensive shots of the body while Sara giggles on the balcony. Rating B

Death scene from 2:05 to 4:30 of excerpt

Can be found on you tube under "Rebeca, Muerte de Veronica Zaldivar"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muerte de Sara--if you are wondering what happened to the crazy and giggling Sara, watch this one. Sara ends up in a padded cell. When the asylum catches fire she is trapped inside and dies in the fire. Basically just a lot of flames and Sara screaming a bit. Rating D

this excerpt runs 2:30--nothing much to see, but for those who might want to know how Sara ended up.

Can be found on you tube under "Rebeca, Muerte de Sara"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another

Muerte de Marlene--evil Marlene shoots several people, but is shot in return and seems to be dead. But she comes around and gets back in action to have two different women shoot her, one emptying her gun into Marlene. Plenty of squibs. Corpse with lots of holes in dress. Rating B

initial shooting--1:05 to 1:15

final shooting--1:45 to 2:09

Actress is Erica de la Rosa

can be found on you tube under "Muerte de Marlene, Eva La Trailera"
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Simplemente María (La Muerte De Karina)- that's a great villainess high fall! :clap:

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a 25 second excerpt:

La Muerte de Vida--gang boss Vida is entering her nightclub when an angry killer pops up with a gun. While her henchman flee, the killer shoots her three times. Shocked reaction to being shot. Hot outfit. Slide down door. Blood from mouth. Rating A

This exerpt can be found on you tube under "La Muerte de Vida"--from the telenovela Velo de Novia
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

giving a head's up or head's off

Siempe Tuya Acapulco--crazy bad girl holds off others with gun while she puts her head in a guillotine and pulls the cord. Decapitation. Head bouncing across the floor while women scream. Rating B

decapitation scene runs from 104:30 to 104:60

can be found on you tube under "Siempe Tuya Acapulco, GRAN FINAL, Capitulo 136"
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:16 am giving a head's up

Siempe Tuya Acapulco--crazy bad girl holds off others with gun while she puts her head in a guillotine and pulls the cord. Decapitation. Head bouncing across the floor while women scream. Rating B

decapitation scene runs from 104:30 to 104:60

can be found on you tube under "Siempe Tuya Acapulco"
Which episode? There are loads on youtube
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

xj900uk

good point, that was very sloppy of me.

I fixed my original post.

Look under

Siempre tuya Acalpulco, GRAN FINAL, capitulo 136

Sorry.