Telenovelas

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Re: Telenovelas

Post by rubaiyat398 »

for those who might want an old school villainess:

Cristal Asesina a Patricia--the evil Patricia is holding the even more evil Cristal at gunpoint, but Cristal turns the tables, disarms Patricia, and knocks her out with a rock to the head. Being an old fashioned girl, Cristal goes old school for Patricia's demise. She ties her to the railroad tracks. (I thought that went out with silent movies). Hot victim tied to railroad tracks. Screaming and crying for help. A train moving down the tracks. Cristal laughing and taunting her victim as the train nears. Rating B

fight and death scene from 2:30 to 7:40

can be found on you tube under "Cristal Asesina a Patricia, Angel Rebelde"

*if you are wondering, Cristal will be making a later appearance for her own death scene.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:41 pm xj900uk

good point, that was very sloppy of me.

I fixed my original post.

Look under

Siempre tuya Acalpulco, GRAN FINAL, capitulo 136

Sorry.
THank you! :-)
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Cristal returns:

El Final de Cristal--the crazy and utterly evil Cristal is holding a guy hostage. She exchanges him for the hero, whom she was crazy about but who rejected her, so naturally she now wants to kill him. She is about to shoot him when another woman who has a thing for the hero runs up the staircase to intervene, so Cristal shoots that woman, who does a great flop down the stairwell and then does her own lingering death scene. The hero manages to get away from Cristal and she has a shootout with the police. She is shot twice and falls off the balcony. Everyone gathers around for Cristal to give a "I would rather rule in hell than serve in heaven" death gab. Hot blonde. Symbolic death pose. Blood from mouth and nose. Great unrepentant gab. Final flop and death stare. Rating A+

This long scene with two great babe deaths runs from 22:20 to 29:47

can be found on you tube under "Angel Rebelde, El Final de Cristal"

Note that it is a stuntwoman who does the fall down the stairs.

*How bad was Cristal. Well this is part of the description of her character. "She kills Enriquita, Alonso, Juanita, Graciela, Dr. Villaforte, Juan Cuchella, Iraida, Romolo, Patricia, and Ernesto." Surprising that this Venezuelan telenovela has any characters left.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

El Final de Fernanda--3:54 excerpts of death scenes from the telenovela Corazon Valiente. Includes three deaths. An early nondescript shooting. A second in which a bad girl stabs a good girl in the gut, and is then going to finish her off, but a wounded guy gets to a gun and shoots her before she can bring the knife down. That is pretty good, but can't match the final death by Fernanda. She goes out the way a villain should, in a white dress with a tight skirt, a UZI in each hand spitting slugs, taking on an army and getting a myriad of bullets in return. Hot babe. Uzi's in each hand as she goes down with guns blazing. Lots of holes in the white dress. Lingering close-up of body. Rating A

Excerpt of death scenes runs 3.54 in all. Fernanda's death scene is from 3.07 to 3:54, but the who clip is worth a watch.

can be found on you tube under "Corozon Valiente, El Final de Fernanda"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

poison

La Muerte de Apolonia--we see the elderly Dona Carlota put poison in a drink and hand it to the evil Apolonia. After drinking it and gabbing a bit, Apolonia grabs her belly in pain. Very painful demise rolling on the floor and screaming while Carlota taunts her. Final foaming at the mouth and death stare. Rating B

Carlota follows by also taking poison and dying.

Excerpt running 3:51

Can be found on you tube under "Contra Viente y Marea, La Muerte de Apolonia y Dona Carlota--Capitulo 130/Gran Final"
morbius

Post by morbius »

These are fantastic! I love the train tracks death, very classic!

I am familiar with the Corazon Valiente clip and it is one of my favorites. But not being familiar with Spanish or the show, I have always wondered of the fate of the 'good girl' who gets stabbed. I once asked about this on the old DS board and from memory, no-one could quite work out if she lives or dies.