rubaiyat398

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Perhaps I should have introduced myself before posting, and explained what I am doing. I am not very computer literate, being older and pushing 80, but know quite a few good movies and TV shows available on you tube and the internet and wish to share this knowledge with others who might want to browse them. Perhaps Big O or G-Man will bring some of the better ones over for everyone. I posted a couple of times yesterday and will post more.

As for my own preferences, I prefer shootings, but stabbings or arrows or spears are welcome, and accidents are okay. The "kill" scene itself is important, but even more so is the aftermath. I prefer at least a bit of gabbing before the final demise.
Perhaps because of my age, I prefer older style deaths which are more theatrical than realistic.

While I am at it, a heads up. There is a wonderful internet site for TV shows--Uncle Earl's Classic TV channel. He has an awesome collection across the entertainment spectrum, but broken down by genre. Obviously mystery and crime, westerns, and war will be the main attractions.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: rubaiyat398

Post by JIMBO »

WELCOME! :clap:

Jimbo
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: rubaiyat398

Post by G-Man »

You are most welcome here rubaiyat398!!!
I see we have a lot of overlap of taste in death scenes. :yes:
Thanks a bunch for the tip on the classic T.V. site. :approve:
Again Welcome!!!
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804