The animals did it

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

The animals did it

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Occasionally there are gory death scenes done by animals. Of course the actual attack might be nothing much, but the aftermath is sometimes among the best. Here are some on you tube:

Rawhide TV show--Incident of the Murder Steer--season 2, episode 27. Evil Whitney Blake is behind several murders. When Gil Favor figures it all out, she draws a gun and flees toward a wagon to make an escape. The title steer breaks away from Hey Soos and gores her. Slow and painful death scene. Blood from mouth. rating A

The Big Valley TV show--Hell Hath no Fury--season 4, episode 7. Murderous outlaw Dilly Shanks has fallen hard for Heath. When he rejects her because she is a killer, she plans to get even by burning down his house and barn. She sets fire to the barn but Heath enters and tries to put it out. She shoots him in the leg and he is knocked out but she can't finish him. Later, she has second thoughts and returns to rescue him. But Heath has come to and frees the terrified horses. She enters the door and is trampled by the fleeing horses. She dies in Heath's arms while telling Him what a great wife she would have made. Rating B+

Te Voy a Ensenar a Querer--a Mexican telenovela of many chapters. In the last chapter (ultimo capitulo or La Muerte de Deborah Buenrostro) super evil Deborah kidnaps her ex-lovers baby, puts the baby in a stroller in a bull ring, and lets in a fierce bull. The father manages to distract the bull while the mother carries it out. Debbie has remained in the ring to urge the bull on. Now the bull suddenly bolts toward her and traps her against the wall. Horn going into stomach. Slow fall and painful death scene as she dies in her daughter's arms. Blood from mouth. Best death stare I have seen. A+

These are all on you tube.

Not on you tube or anywhere but I will give a head's up--The Woman and the Hunter (1957)--Ann Sheridan is killing her way to a fortune on an African safari. Only Jan Merlin is left in her way. He is out photographing elephants. She comes out to shoot him. As she is aiming, a bull elephant charges out of the bush at her. She fires at it but misses. The huge elephant foot stomps on her stomach right on screen. She somehow lingers to confess all to the local policeman before dying in the great white hunter's arms.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: The animals did it

Post by JIMBO »

Wow. All these sound great! Especially the Ann Sheridan movie. I seem to remember another African-set movie (a Tarzan?) where you see the evil white hunters (one is a babe) stepped on by elephants (crush fetish). No "death bed confessions" there. :lol:

Jimbo
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:58 pm Rawhide TV show--Incident of the Murder Steer--season 2, episode 27: (death at 45:48)

The Big Valley TV show--Hell Hath no Fury--season 4, episode 7: (death at 49:17)

La Muerte de Deborah Buenrostro: (death starts at 3:30)
rubaiyat398

Re: thanks jm

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Thanks for bringing those over, jm. I was hoping someone would. I wish I had the smarts to do it myself.

As I am posting, some info.

Murder Steer--actress, and she does a great job, Whitney Blake, best known for her role as Hazel's employer in the Hazel family comedy show. She was quite a different character in that one.

Hell Hath No Fury--actress is Carol Lynley, who was in quite a few movies. Best known for The Poseidon Adventure. Cute blonde, isn't she.

La Muerte de Deborah Buenrostro--the actress is Catherine Siachoque, who specializes in telenovela villains, generally as evil as they come, as in this case. Her death stare was one of the best ever. She couldn't quite hold it and did blink slowly once, but I remember on the farm when I was kid and we decapitated chickens for Sunday dinner, the eyes in the severed chicken head would sometimes slowly blink long after the head was off. So perhaps realistic.

By the way, this La Muerte clip was slightly edited. A horn hitting her gut, plus her clutching the wound with both hands were cut, about 3-4 seconds in all. I believe the complete goring scene, if anyone wants to see it, is in the full chapter under the telenovela title and ultimo capitulo. This is by the way chapter 129.

Thanks again for bringing these over.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another

The Horse Runs High--Episode of the old Mike Connors show, Tightrope. Horses are being illegally juiced at the racetrack. A juiced horse has an accident and a jockey is killed. Undercover agent Mike Connors is called in to investigate. He suspects gangster Robert Lowery, and strikes up an affair with Lowery's main squeeze, the hot blonde and rich socialite Karen Steele. In the end he expects Lowery to be juicing a horse, but it is Steele who is behind the whole thing. He surprises her in the horse's stall. The horse rears and stomps on her. She dies in his arms. Blood from the mouth. Painful gabbing. Head flop. Really hot blonde victim. Rating A

This one can be found on the internet at Uncle Earl's Classic TV channel. Earl has his site well organized. Tightrope would be under Mysteries and Crime. The shows are listed alphabetically and all the titles he has are listed by year.

The image of this one is soft but it is worth checking out.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Another

La Otra--a telenovela. The gorgeous Yadhira Carillo is back as Cordelia, another evil babe. After a hundred or so episodes of murders and other crimes, she decides it is time to shuck the hubby Adrian she married for his money. But divorces require all that messy paperwork. Guns make so much noise. You have to clean up the bloodstains after using a knife or ax. So she elects to put a coral snake in his soaking tub. (I am not certain if this sunken oval would be considered a tub or pool as hubby is wearing swimming trunks, which certainly made it easier for the cameraman) The snake is in the water and the hubby is in soaking and all is going well, although the snake hasn't done the deed yet. Cordelia though just can't let well enough alone and comes into the room and sits next to the tub to begin a nasty taunting of Adrian. He gets mad and loses it and grabs her and throws her into the water, dunking her, as he climbs out. She screams. The snake has finally done its thing. Gorgeous woman. Snakebite. Scream and horrified facial expression. Funny thrashing about in the water. Terrific dead woman float. Wonderful confusion on hubby's face as the snake slithers away. Rating A

This one is on you tube under "La Otra, muerte de Cordelia"

The snake bite scene is from the beginning to 2:17. The rest of the 3 1/2 minutes is Adrian with her corpse wrapped in a sheet and dumping it into a gully. Adrian was not exactly grief stricken.

There are several clips of this scene on you tube. One titled "La Otra, la muerte de Cordelia" has English subtitles and so it is easy to follow her taunting and his joy when he sees that the snake has bitten her. It seems she had murdered his mother. This one does not include the disposing of the corpse, ending with her dead woman float in the tub.
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glebonplebis14

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

La Otra, muerte de Cordelia! Great scene! :clap:
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Hard to top La Otra, but here are some more from telenovelas:

Tormenta en el Paraiso--Evil Maura runs through the woods to make a getaway. She accidentally knocks over a bee box. The angry bees swarm her and she is stung countless times. Maura manages to crawl away and is taken to a hospital, where she expires. Slow death scene in hospital with her young son bedside. Face and body swollen and discolored beyond recognition. Head lolling to the side and death stare. Rating C (I personally didn't like a child being present)

Can be found on you tube under "Tormenta en el Paraiso, muerte de Maura" Released in 2007. The actress is Mariana Soane.
-----------------------------------------------------

Amors Verdaderos--gorgeous but evil blonde Kendra Ferreti is hiding out in the wilderness. She has a wounded arm. The scent of blood draws a pack of ravenous wolves. She is later found horribly torn up, but strangely not devoured. Truly gorgeous woman. An awful way to go. Downsides--we don't actually see the attack. Only the wolves encircling her and running forward while she screams. Also, the "wolves" are all friendly looking, tail wagging German shepherds and huskies with lovely fur and which look much more like dogs which have spent time in a canine beauty parlor rather than starving wolves out in the wild. Rating C

The best copy I have found on you tube is "Amores Verdaderos, El Final de Kendra" Released in 2012. The actress is Marjorie De Sousa.
------------------------------------------------------

Gata Salvaje--Evil Eva Granados jumps off a boat in a swamp and wades toward land. She is chest deep in the dirty water when she is attacked by crocodiles and eaten alive. She is standing in the water screaming while blood boils to the surface around her. Plenty of shots of crocodile teeth. Onlookers on a boat are horrified, but there is nothing they can do. Well staged. Fine facial expressions and screaming while being eaten alive. Rating B

Can be found on you under "Gata Salvaje Final de Eva" Released in 2003. The actress is Carolina Tejera.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another one from a telenovela:

Tanta Amor--murderous female matador Oriana Roldan enters the bullring and is handling the bull. She sees police with drawn guns taking positions about the ring and realizes that the jig is up. She decides an heroic suicide is better than an arrest and puts down her sword and holds the cape to the side. The bull charges unimpeded. Gorgeous brunette looking very hot in a striking matador outfit with tight pants. Victim flipped high in the air by bull. Victim laying in pool of blood. Death stare. Downside--we don't actually see the horns striking, only her flying through the air. Rating B

The actress is Rosanna Nejera

Can be found on you tube under "Tana Amor Muerte"--excerpt runs 4:03
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another from a telenovela:

La Tormenta--in this Columbian telenovela villainess Isabella Montilla is in the wilderness when she feels a tarantula crawling on her neck. She falls and lays flat on the ground, quivering in terror as the tarantula crawls across her face. Not to fear. The spider does not bite her. But a boa constrictor slithers up to the prostrate woman and coils around her neck. Terrified reaction to the tarantula and boa. Puffed up facial reaction to the snake strangling her. Rating C

The actress is Natasha Klauss

This excerpt can be found on you tube under "La Muerte de Isabella Montilla"--it runs 4:20.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

An animal sort of did it.

Anniversary Gift--an episode of the 1980's Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Pamila Sue Martin married a rich nerd with the intention of murdering him for his money and the insurance. She had waited a year to make it look good, but now puts her murder plan into motion. Hubby has a thing for exotic pets like tarantulas, lizards, and snakes, and so Pam is going to get him another pet snake for their anniversary. It is supposed to be a king snake, but she asks the sleazy dealer for a coral snake. She gives her present to hubby and rushes out to buy a cake. When she comes back she finds hubby face down on the bed and assumes the snake has done the deed, so calls 911. But hubby jumps up and is okay. When she asks about the snake, he tells her it got away and is somewhere in the apartment. She rushes to the bathroom and locks herself in, but the snake is there. She screams but the door is locked. Fortunately the medics arrive at that precise moment and break down the door. Corpse on floor with death stare. Follow up has the medic and hubby commenting as her body bag is put on the gurney about how it was too bad she didn't know the snake was a harmless king snake, and so had a heart attack from fright. Ends with hubby kissing the snake. Rating B

Show is only a half hour, so fun all the way. Death scene from 19:20 to 20:05

Can be found on you tube under "Anniversary Gift, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 1987"
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:30 pm An animal sort of did it.

Anniversary Gift--an episode of the 1980's Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
I never did watch this "copy cat" series much. Hitchcock had died seven years before and of course, had nothing to do with this show. However, watching this episode, it did have the same kind of ironic "twist ending" that his original series was noted for. Not bad at all! :approve:

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Jimbo

"it did have the same kind of ironic 'twist ending' that his original series was noted for."

The reason might be because it is a remake of an original series episode. Harry Morgan was a husband seeking to kill his wife with a coral snake in that one. He also dies from a heart attack caused by fright.

I saw that one way, way back, probably in the fifties, and still remember it.

After so many years it is impossible for me to judge how the original episode stacks up with the remake, but obviously I prefer Pam as the murderous spouse who comes to a well deserved bad end.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

An animal of sorts does the deed with a spear in this Republic serial

Nyoka and the Tigermen--the evil Queen Vultura is confronted by heroine Nyoka after Vultura has gotten her hands on the hidden treasure. The two babes go at it hot and heavy while Nyoka's allies and Vultura's henchman fight it out outside. Vultura's henchape Satan is chained to the wall and gets all hot and bothered watching the two babes flailing about and rolling around the floor. He keeps tugging furiously at his chain until he finally breaks loose. Being an intelligent gorilla, he doesn't resort to simply muscling in. He takes a spear off the wall and plans on plunging it into Nyoka's back. Nyoka sees what he is about to do and rolls Vultura on top. Great gorilla double take. I can imagine him saying "oh shit" in gorilla talk. Leggy babe in hot outfit as the victim.

The sexy Lorna Gray is Vultura. Kay Aldridge is Nyoka. I hate to be a spoiler, but Satan is actually a man in a ratty gorilla suit, Emil Van Horn. Clayton Moore pops in to help finish off Satan. Hollywood's #1 stunt man at the time, David Sharpe, doubles for Moore in the fighting outside which is interspliced with the Nyoka and Vultura catfight.

Rating--Vultura's death--A
Rating--Satan's death--A+ (okay, he is not a girl, but such a fun death scene deserves a top rating)

The catfight and death scene plus Satan's fun demise runs from 3:23:57 to 3:27:40

Can be found on you tube under "Nyoka and the Tigerman"--this is a colorized version of a 1942 serial originally entitled Perils of Nyoka.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another snake gets in the act.

Dansoz--a jealous older dancer plans on shooting a young dancer during her stage act. She is taking aim high in the balcony behind the audience when a venomous snake drops down from above and bites her. She is carried to the stage where she dies slowly and painfully after confessing. Snakebite. Victim drenched in sweat. Blood from mouth. Death stare. Rating B

snake bite and death scene from 130:00 to 132:20

can be found on you tube under "Dansoz, Turk filmi"