The animals did it

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Re: The animals did it

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another snake:

Naag Muni--bad girl attacks a cobra. The cobra is really a were-cobra, a woman who turns into a cobra. The cobra wins and bites the bad girl. Everyone gathers around as she dies a slow death. Snake bite. Long gab. Blood from mouth. Flop. Rating B.

Biting and death scene 2:00:20 to 202:37

can be found on you tube under "Naag Muni, Pakistan 1972, Official Pakistani movie"

*I notice that Asian movies have women dying from snake bites bleeding from the mouth. I don't know why, but admit they probably know more about the effects of cobra bites than I do.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a potboiler

Rattlers--pollution from a military base has caused rattlesnakes to turn murderously aggressive. A woman is taking a bath when rattlers come through the pipes and into her tub. Horrified reaction. Thrashing about. Rating C

Better in concept than execution.

Scene from 34:00 to 35:00

can be found on you tube under "Rattlers, 1976, full horror movie"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a real strange one:

Der Tiger Akbar--a hot blonde animal trainer falls for old guy Harry. Akbar the tiger, who has always been close to her, is put out. Harry notices and warns her about the possessive tiger, but she ignores his warning. The jealous tiger mauls her during an act. She dies in Harry's arms. Harry decides to take care of Akbar and enters his cage, only to learn that Akbar is a switch hitting tiger as the two bond. It looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Hot blonde. Mauling by tiger on camera. Lingering death. Goofy twist ending. Rating B

Hard to give times because there are so many different edits of this film. The 1951 German version is much longer than the English version and there are several in other languages.

This one is very tough to find, but I found it under "Der Tiger Akbar" on the internet, which directed me to a you tube version in a language I can't identify. But the English version can be purchased from Alpha Video for $5.95.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Snakebite--Turkish western has bad girl stealing loot from sleeping hero and then fleeing across country. She falls to the ground from fatigue and screams in horror as a snake slithers up to her. The bite is off camera. Painful demise in low cut dress. Head flop. Rating B

Actually, the rating for the bite is F, and this scene would be a washout except for the aftermath. The victim is in a low cut dress showing ample cleavage. We do not see the actual bite, but we see the bite wound on one of her breasts. When the hero hears her scream, he awakens and runs over to her. Naturally he does what a cowboy hero always does to combat a snakebite. He tries to suck out the venom. It seems he was too late as she dies, but I can understand his effort. Overall rating C

girl steals loot--1:03:35-105:55

Snakebite and cowboy sucking out venom followed by death scene--1:04:50 to 106:30

can be found on you tube under "Bir Cuval Para, Turk filmi"
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:05 am Snakebite--Turkish western
can be found on you tube under "Bir Cuval Para, Turk filmi"
Actually, I thought the cowboy groping and sucking her breast was pretty good. (He should have cut an X with his Bowie knife before attempting to suck. :D )

The two cowboys fighting, after that, was fair, altho' a single-shot shotgun is fired twice without reloading. :roll:

Jimbo