Turkish films

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

"Funny" death scene

Post by rubaiyat398 »

My own time favorite funny death scene is in an American movie. It was not meant to be amusing, I think, which is what makes it all the better.

The movie is Guns Don't Argue from 1957.

Guns Don't Argue is several episodes of the TV show GANGBUSTERS, from 1952, stitched together to make a feature with a few linking scenes added. Gangbusters was originally a radio crime show going back to the 1930's. Each episode was supposedly based on a real case. It was a top ten show in 1952 on TV. The episodes used to form Guns Don't Argue featured high profile outlaws of the 1930's--John Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd, Baby Faced Nelson, Ma Barker and her boys, etc. And, of course, Bonnie and Clyde. The Bonnie and Clyde segment comes early and is the highlight. It begins about 8 minutes in and lasts until about the 20 minute mark. There are some good actors involved. Jim Davis is the ranger who plans the ambush. Hank Patterson the old farmer changing a tire who gets Clyde and Bonnie to stop. But the actress playing Bonnie is not one of the good actors. She is hammy as all get out all the way through. I must say though that she looks more like the real Bonnie Parker than Faye Dunaway or any of the other glamorous actresses who have played Bonnie in more recent years. Bonnie and Clyde are not taken completely by surprise in this version, my all time favorite take on the Bonnie and Clyde legend. Bonnie gets her tommygun out and is mowing down police officers before Davis gets her with one shot. A short bug-eyed reaction. Great use of an oversized cigar as a prop. The best ever post mortem summing up. Davis to Patterson. "Looks like Bonnie has pulled her last trigger."

Available for purchase for $5.95 from Alpha video.

On you tube under "Guns Don't Argue, 1957"
Last edited by rubaiyat398 on Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rubaiyat398

Re: Turkish films

Post by rubaiyat398 »

More Turkish babes bite the dust:

Zeherli Cicek--an evil gun moll is going to kill a small boy (looks about 8) who knows too much. After abusing him, she draws a revolver from her purse. The camera follows the boy after she points the gun and he cowers back. There is a shot. We cut back to her and see blood spill from the corner of her mouth. The gangster boyfriend she is double-crossing has arrived and shot her. She drops to her knees and he shoots her twice more. (Turkish killers hardly ever stop with one shot. After all, what are bullets for?) She pitches face first to the ground. After the police and the boy's father arrive and defeat the gangsters, a police inspector lifts her up for a brief confession gab and head flop. Blood from mouth. Top notch fall. Head flop. Rating A

Shooting--118:25 to 119:20 (but you might want to start a bit earlier to watch the gun moll terrorize the boy)

Death gab--121:30 to 121:47

on you tube under "Zehirli Cicek, Turk Filmi, 1967"--there are a number of Turk films with this title, and also a TV series. The year will help and this is the only one in b/w, I think. The actress is Sevinc Pekin.
---------------------------------------------

Kidirgali Ali--Gorgeous brunette bad girl Feri Cansel has shot several henchman and now is holding a gun on the big boss. She forces him to throw away his gun. He has a satchel crammed with money and pulls a few bundles out to bribe her. He then suddenly pulls a hidden gun from the satchel and shoots her three times. Much later, after the hero has killed the entire gang, he comes over to her and she dies in his arms. Great over-the-top reaction to being shot. Hot outfit with short-shorts and high boots. Blood from mouth. Long and painful death gab. Gorgeous woman with tons of hair. Downside--the camera angle for her death gab could have been better. Rating A. This movie is in sepiatone, I think.

Shooting--118:54 to 119:21

Death gab--122:25 to 123:40

Note--there is also a shooting at 109:45 when the hero shoots a bound and gagged female hostage in the forehead to impress the bad guys that he can be trusted. Turkish policeman will apparently go that extra mile to enforce law and order.

Can be found on you tube under "Kidirgali Ali, 1971, Tek Parka" (Turk Filmi will also help. I don't know for certain, but I think Tek Parka might be the production company, same as let's say MGM in the US)
---------------------------------------------------

Devlerin Ofkesi--Buxom brunette gun moll Neriman Koksal is the last of her gang still standing after an outdoor shootout with the police. She is standing on a rise. A policeman, who is also her lover, comes up behind her. She turns away from the police in front, but when she sees who it is, turns back, but the police fire several shots before she can. She bends over after being hit while pulling the trigger, machinegunning the ground, and then falls and rolls down the hill. Her lover runs to her and lifts her for a few last words. She is abruptly dead. It appears to me her gab scene has been edited. After her lover puts her down, Tara's Theme from Gone with the Wind laughably swells on the soundtrack. It seems inappropriate in a tough gangster movie. Wonderful shooting scene. Downside. Despite being shot several times, no holes in clothes or blood. Rating B

The lack of blood might be explained by this being an older than usual film, from 1960.

Shooting and gab--120:20 to 121:52

Can be found on you tube under "Devlerin Ofkesi, Turk Filmi, 1960"
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Rubiyat, don't know how you have the patience to find these oldies, but they are fun for sure!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Tommygun

I don't know if it is patience. This is the result of years of browsing you tube. So some of these I might have found 10 to 15 years ago.

My method is begin browsing under some generic title such as Turkish action films or Bollywood action films. I usually get films. To widen the scope, put in the year. Like "Turkish action movies, 1965" and it will probably pull some up. The rest is learning the meaning of a few useful words and exploiting them. For example, Turk Filmleri gives one a filmography and one will notice actors or actresses whose names appear a lot in these action films. Feri Cansel for example. So Feri Cansel Filmleri will pull up a page or so of films with her. Male action stars such as Yilmez Koksal can be used for the same purpose. After all, babes bite the dust often in their films also. And a known action film, like Disi Hedef, if put in will pull up others. The same basic process works for Bollywood or Pakistan. "Pakistan action movies 1990" pulls pages for me.

The other thing I do is keep a notebook and print the title and what you tube has it listed under, for example "The Train, Hindi movie, 1970." Printing rather than writing is valuable because getting even one letter wrong might throw off a search. I also jot down small bits of info, always the country of origin, and perhaps a few words about what make this one stand out. As the list will grow quite long, using an asterisk for the outstanding ones makes them easier to find.

One thing I have noticed about you tube is that Turkish or Bollywood films seem to stay available for a long time, but American and Mexican films often come and go rather quickly.

A pointer about Turkish films. The best death scenes are generally in the ones with relatively brief running times. Don't know why. Also Turkish films were outstanding in the late 60's and 70's, but after that, not much. I imagine there was some sort of reform movement or a more controlling political regime. Those are just guesses, though.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Very good analysis of the changing environment. I wondered about the same thing.

And the fact that you've been working on this for quite a while is a helpful explanation of how you've come up with so many!
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

This is strange to me.

I've recorded some of these Turkish segments from YouTube, but all of them are coming with no sound. (Recorded a whole bunch before I realized there was a problem!). Anyone experience this? Any idea what the problem is? I'm using the Wondershare Screen Recorder, and it works fine on everything else, but the YouTube Turkish stuff doesn't...
---------------
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Some more

Dusman Kardesler--gun moll runs out to warn the policeman hero during a multi party shootout and takes a couple of bullets. After the police arrive and the gangsters are in custody, the hero goes over to her and she dies in his arms. Long death gab. Fine head flop. As far as Turkish shootings go, this one is average. Rating C

Can be found on you tube under "Dusman Kardesler, Turk filmi"

Shooting--127:25 to 127:38
Death gab--128:33 to 1:29:38
----------------------------------------------------
Atesli Dilber--a greedy call girl is blackmailing a father and his two sons. The father commits suicide. She visits the older son to turn the screws on him and demand more money. While she is talking the younger son appears suddenly and shoots her three times in the back. Fine shock on face and slow slide down. Rating C

Can be found on you tube under "Atesli Dilber, Turk Filmi"

The shooting is at 27:35 to 28:05. The short running time might indicate this was a TV show? Just a guess.
-----------------------------------------------------
Her Kusuna Bir Olu--a Turkish western. Yes, they made quite a few. Gorgeous redhead Feri Cansel is back as a female old west gunslinger. She has a thing for the Cint type male gunslinger who has come to clean up the town. The head bad guy is dressed like a priest or monk with a large cross hanging from his neck. (Christians are very often cement thick villains in Turkish movies). After shooting up the gang he corners the head bad guy in the church. Feri comes in with him and is standing by his side. She notices the bad guy pulling the top of the cross off. The cross is actually a dagger in a sheath. She jumps in front of the hero as the bad guy throws the knife, taking it in her chest. The hero grabs the gun she has drawn from her before she falls. He slowly kills the bad guy. The hero then kneels beside her and raises her head with his left hand behind her neck. Gorgeous woman in tight old west pants. Knife in chest. Blood from mouth. Painful death gab. Best flop ever as after her last gasped word she falls away from his hand. Downside--a very poor angle for her death gab. The camera is far away and too low. Rating A (but with a good camera angle this would have been A+ and at the very top of the line.)

The final shootout between the hero and the outlaw gang is something to see and I recommend you watch it. At least try to start watching at 112:00.

Knifing--1:12:30 to 1:13:15
Death gab--114:00 to 1:14:35

This one can be found on you tube under "Irfan Atasoy--Her Kursuna Bir Olu--Feri Cansel, Turk filmi"

By the way, between the knifing and the death gab is the slow killing of the bad guy. It might be of interest because of his overacting.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

more

Krallar Egleniyor 1976--gang boss in nice pullover and shortish pants has gotten a satchel of money and is fleeing with the two heroes running after her. Her henchman is following behind and throwing explosives at them. They catch up to her. The henchman approaches with a gun and shoots at the hero who is struggling with her. He ducks to the side and she takes the bullet. The hero kills the henchman with a thrown knife before she falls. She then dies in one of the heroes arms. Cute redhead. Hot outfit. Blood on both chest and back as the slug went all the way through. Short but painful gab. Blood from mouth. Head flop. Rating A

This one can be found on you tube under "Krallar Egleniyor 1976, Turk filmi" --Note, the image is a bit soft, but quite watchable. Shooting from 50:00 to 50:48
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Son Nefes (1970)--well dressed hot blonde who appears to be in her thirties is talking to the boss gangster. A henchman comes in the door behind her and throws a knife into her back. Hot blonde. Absolutely terrific facial reaction to being hit by the knife. Is held up by the gangster and later the henchman for a few extra camera shots. Rating A

This one can be found on you tube under "Son Nefes, 1970, Turk Filmi"--there is an older film with the same title from 1958. That one is in b/w. This one is in color and the one you want to see. Knifing from 58:10 to 58:55
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehvetin Esiriyiz (1965)--super hot blonde in a tight skirt is arguing with her boyfriend. A young man approaches from behind him and they have a fight. The boyfriend knocks the guy down and turns away from him as the blonde comes into his arms. The guy pulls out a knife and rushes at the boyfriend to stab him in the back. The blonde sees him coming and jumps in front, taking the knife in her belly. The guy runs off after which she dies in the boyfriend's arms. Super hot young blonde in tight and short skirt. Leg show. Painful gab. Head flop and great death stare. The boyfriend continues holding her after she dies while several people approach and he talks to them. She continues to maintain her death stare. Rating A+

Can be found on you tube under "Sehvetin Esiriyiz, 1965, Turk filmi"--For me, stabbings don't come much better than this one. Stabbing and gab and death stare, 117:00 to 118:45
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

more:

Fatihin Fedaisi--Turkish sword and sandal movie. Gorgeous good girl dancer is fleeing through the palace alone when she is confronted by the villain. After a few words, she turns and walks away. He draws a sword and throws it into her back. Later she is found by the hero and dies in his arms. Gorgeous babe in revealing outfit. Facial reaction to being hit by the thrown sword. Long gab and head flop. Rating A

The sword stabbing is at 113:30 to 113:58
Her death scene is at 114:28 to 115:43

There is a second outstanding scene. A villainous courtesan and her lover are betraying the ruler and looting the state jewelry. The villain, accompanied by three archers, surprises them in the act. He orders the archers to fire. She takes all three arrows in the belly and dies in her lover's arms. Three arrows in belly. Short gab and flop. Rating A

Her death scene is from 59:30 to 100:10

The one can be found on you tube under "Fatihin Fedaisi (1966) Turk Filmi"--the year is critical as there are other movies with this title. This one is in b/w
------------------------------------------------------

UC Kral Serseri--the villain and his mistress are making out on a couch. He decides she has to go and picks up what appears to be a spear from a speargun lying on the table. She backs up against the wall, pleading with him. He throws the spear by hand and pins her to the wall, callously taunting her before leaving. A bit later a hero arrives and finds her and gets some info from her before she dies. Buxom blonde. Spear in stomach pinning to wall. Blood from mouth. Painful gab. Head held up for her to talk and then let go to flop. Rating A

This one can be found under "UC Kral Serseri, Turk Filmi"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Cilginlar--now for over the top. Turkish lovers' quarrels tend toward the extreme. This is a great example. A man in a navy blue suit and tie. A woman in a striking golden dress. Slow motion. Black and white flashbacks to their courting days interspliced with the gunshots. Plenty of blood. Wild overacting. One of a kind. Rating C (fun to watch but laughably overdone)

The shootout runs from 1:25:00 to 131:21--the actress is Turkan Soray.

Can be found at you tube under "Cilginlar, Turk filmi"
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

more

Sen Vur Ben Kirayim--bad guy is going to shoot the hero in the back. Blonde bad girl jumps in and takes the bullet in her back. She dies in the good guy's arms. Hot blonde with lots of hair. Long gab. Flop. Rating B

death scene is from 125:40 to 126:37

Can be found on you tube under "Sen Vur Ben Kirayim, Turk Filmi"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Turhanogla Cal Hasan--villain Don Carlos (Spanish villains are the norm in Turkish movies. They apparently haven't gotten over Lepanto) is throwing a sword at the hero's back. A tavern wench jumps in and takes the sword in her stomach. Later she dies in the hero's arms. Sword in belly. Long gab. Blood from mouth. Lingering shots of the body. Rating A

stabbing scene is from 48:00 to 48:22

death scene runs from 48:45 to 49:51

You might want to watch this one straight through for the cold way the hero kills the disarmed Don Carlos.

Can be found on you tube under "Turhanogla Cal Hasan, 1975, Turk filmi"
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:23 am Cilginlar--now for over the top.
It IS funny, but well-done. The slo-mo carries it to the extreme. :D

Jimbo
marcar
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spears, arrows, swords and warriors getting defeated by men or women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: because this is a good place to find similar people with interests.
Referral: from susyfight link

Post by marcar »

These are all great finds. Thank you all for taking the time to post them. Most I have never seen either.

There is one Turkish “sword and sandal” or Ali Baba type movie that is in black-and-white where there are several female deaths with one notable having a woman throw a knife and takes out the villainess woman where she dies with a knife between her breasts. Great death stare. Then, If I remember correctly, the one who threw the knife gets a knife or spear in the back and our hero gets to cop a feel as he catches her and lays her down dead.

Would love to see that film again or clip. Does this bring anything to mind for anyone?
A good Amazon is one with an arrow in her chest!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

"Zehirli Cicek, Turk Filmi, 1967" a really bad babe if she was going to kill the little kid. Liked the last second comeuppance and the blood from the mouth! But... she was shot THREE TIMES and still had dying words 5 minutes later? These Turkish films are bad for all the dying words. A villainess doesn't deserve it, IMO.

"Kidirgali Ali, 1971, Tek Parka" The villainess is a hot '60s mod babe! Nice grimace when shot. Another useless death gab.

"Devlerin Ofkesi, Turk Filmi, 1960" The villainess's bustline and roll down the hill is about all that's impressive.

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

marcar

It could be this one:

Alpago Alparslan 'in Fedaisi--hero is killing villain. Villain's blonde girlfriend intervenes to save him. A brunette bad girl in a hot dancing girl costume enters and throws a knife into the blonde's back. The blonde falls dead in the hero's arms. The heroine throws a knife across the room which hits the bad girl in her cleavage. Knife in back. Reaction. Knife between breasts. Blood running down to naval. Gab and death stare. Dead blonde tossed casually aside by hero and later ignored by villain. Rating A+

the death scenes are from 1:34:14 to 135:05

can be found on you tube under "Alpago Alparslan 'in Fedaisi, Turk Filmi"