Turkish films

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Turkish films

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Hello. I am a new member and not very sophisticated (I am quite old) about computers. I have found many excellent movies on you tube and will give pointers. I will start with Turkish films. Turkey in the old days, prior to 1980 or so, had many excellent female death scenes, in my judgment. Here are some of the best with a description and my rating:

Orumchek--title means spider. At about the 40 minute mark a gorgeous brunette who is a gang boss is introduced. A few minutes later she leads her gang on a raid on a heroin exchange. She wears a short early 70's dress. In the shootout She take a bullet to the stomach. Her boyfriend runs to her to pump info on where some gold is and then drops her. Later the superhero the Spider finds her and she dies in his arms. Blood from mouth, leg show, etc. rating-A (1972 & b/w)

Disi Hedef--Has several shootings, topped by the one at the end. The big boss, who is also the hero's lover, has him covered with two pistols. He drops to the floor and rolls to the side. She misses her shots. He empties his automatic, apparently about ten shots, into her. She drops to her knees as he comes to her. She says a few words and vomits a lot of blood before expiring. Hot outfit in shorts. Downside--perhaps too much blood. early 70's b/w -- rating B+

Gunahiz Kadin--Perhaps the best I have ever seen. At about the 52 minute mark the hero visits a bistro where the entertainer, after finishing a song, signals for him to follow her. We cut to the two of them in bed. As this is a mainstream movie, he is barechested but has his pants on. She is down to bra and panties. As they are going at it on the bed, he notices a man's shoes in the closet and jumps up and knocks the hidden hitman against the far wall. She has drawn a gun from under the pillow while his back was turned. She is talking to him--about how sorry she is to kill him while making love, but orders are orders--when the hero sees the reviving hitman drawing and pointing his gun. In a quick move, he takes her and swings her in front of him as a human shield. She takes a bullet in the gut and spins toward the bed. He kills the hitman. He then jumps on the bed beside her and pumps info before she dies. Gorgeous brunette. Bra and panties. Human shield. Blood from mouth. Hole in bare stomach. This one has it all. Mid-seventies. Color. A+
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Turkish films

Post by tommygun »

Every Turkish film I've caught up with has been very erotic that way. Wish someone could find these clips and share them. Is there any source for the films that you're aware of?
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
rubaiyat398

Turkish films--tommygun

Post by rubaiyat398 »

tommygun--

All the films I am posting about, unless I report otherwise, are on-line. The three Turkish films are on you tube. I am no expert but I found them. Just typed in the title, plus it helps to follow with "Turk filmi"

As for buying them, I did find and purchase Orumcek. I am not totally positive about this, but I think I bought it from

Super Strange Video
PO Box 634
Eastpointe, MI 48021

e-mail---orders@superstrangevideo.com

Phone #---1-586-218-7882

I just went over to his on-line catalog and while he has three pages of Turkish films, I didn't see Orumcek listed. It could be a glitch or perhaps he no longer has it, or my memory is playing tricks on me. But you can inquire. It might be worth while to browse his catalog as he has all kinds of movies from all over. The version of Orumcek I have is subtitled. It also has another top killing, basically "I the Jury" apparently censured out on you tube as the villainess is only wearing panties.

As for bringing them over from you tube, I don't know how, but Big O and G-man I think can and do, and perhaps if they read my posts they will look into it. I am hoping. Perhaps you requesting would help.

Have a good day.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Super information. I did find one of them through a search of YouTube (Gunahiz Kadin), but the others didn't show up. I'll try the extra info you've added.... Thanks!
---------------
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

tommygun wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:15 pm Every Turkish film I've caught up with has been very erotic that way. Wish someone could find these clips and share them. Is there any source for the films that you're aware of?
I agree with tommygun. Thanks for the notes, rubaiyat398. :clap:

I haven't seen very many Turkish films, but I have seen a few glamorous "x-citers" (like Sevim Tuna) that I wish were in films like we like to see.

Jimbo

tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Ummm.... Yes!
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

By the way, did you see the shooting in "Adanali?" It is one of my all-time favorites....

And the actor who played the victim never uttered a word, but her anguish was incredibly expressed.
---------------
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Tommygun

I might be wrong, but I think Adanali is a series with many episodes. The Turkish word Bolum means episode, and apparently they are listed by number. I know of one good shooting scene in this series, but I am not certain it is the one you are referring to.

This one takes place at a wedding reception out on a lawn. A sniper is across the street with a scoped rifle. He is targeting the groom but the bride by accident steps in front of the groom as the sniper fires and takes two slugs to the stomach. She dies slowly in the groom's arms. There are quite few cutaways to the panicking crowd. The actress is very pretty and her facial expression is first rate. She doesn't say anything for a long time, but does say a few words to the groom before her head flops sideways and she slumps over.

This one can be found at "Adanali 70 Bolum."

That contains the entire episode. The shooting is near the end.

If you have a different scene in mind, and can give me the Bolum number, I would love to look it up.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Well, you introduced some totally new information on this.

I'm amazed, but I managed to find it. The actor is Selin Demiratar. She was a regular for a number of episodes and I recognized her in an early one. So I searched for her, and found her in a scene where she threatened a fellow in a dark yard. Later, she was caught in her apartment and gunned down. One of my absolute most favorite scenes. It's in episode 47.
---------------
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

thanks tommygun

I found it easily under Adanali Bolum 47

It is subtitled and the guy with the gun says "Sana o cocugu bir daha yama demistan."

My Turkish to English translating thing translates that as "I don't want you to burn that child again."

Sounds like she had it coming.

Great scene--thanks again for the heads up.

By the way, did you find the movies I posted earlier and what did you think?

And more pointers about Turkish films to come very soon.
Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:20 pm Disi Hedef--Has several shootings, topped by the one at the end. The big boss, who is also the hero's lover, has him covered with two pistols. He drops to the floor and rolls to the side. She misses her shots. He empties his automatic, apparently about ten shots, into her. She drops to her knees as he comes to her. She says a few words and vomits a lot of blood before expiring. Hot outfit in shorts. Downside--perhaps too much blood. early 70's b/w -- rating B+

Gunahiz Kadin--Perhaps the best I have ever seen. At about the 52 minute mark the hero visits a bistro where the entertainer, after finishing a song, signals for him to follow her. We cut to the two of them in bed. As this is a mainstream movie, he is barechested but has his pants on. She is down to bra and panties. As they are going at it on the bed, he notices a man's shoes in the closet and jumps up and knocks the hidden hitman against the far wall. She has drawn a gun from under the pillow while his back was turned. She is talking to him--about how sorry she is to kill him while making love, but orders are orders--when the hero sees the reviving hitman drawing and pointing his gun. In a quick move, he takes her and swings her in front of him as a human shield. She takes a bullet in the gut and spins toward the bed. He kills the hitman. He then jumps on the bed beside her and pumps info before she dies. Gorgeous brunette. Bra and panties. Human shield. Blood from mouth. Hole in bare stomach. This one has it all. Mid-seventies. Color. A+

That "spider" one was too generic without a year to ago along with it.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Drizzt--thanks very much.

I have an easy time pulling up Orumchek with

"Orumchek Turk filmi"

I think the year of release was 1972, but you can find the year of release at the Internet Movie Database. They have such info on films from all over the world as well as cast lists, the director, etc.

Thanks again.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

AcActually, people, Turkey gave us probably the best ever and most memorable death scene of all time...

Apparently Quentin Tarantino witnessed this film at the cinema at an early age, and has always maintained that it was this that convinced him to go in to movies...
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Well, that death scene certainly set a low bar... Too bad HE wasn't shooting HER.

And yes, I did find your other recommendations, thanks to the added information in the search.

Again, if you've got a longer version of Orumcek, if you send it to me, I'll make sure G-Man has it to upload here!

Thanks.
---------------
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Tommygun

"if you send it to me"

If this is directed to me, I will try to be generous, but I only have one copy and this is one of my very favorites. I am not going to part with it. I live out in the middle of nowhere, but will look into copying it. I don't know if anyone can out here. If I can get a copy, I will e-mail you for an address to send it to, free of course.

As for the "funny" video, I'm with you. The wrong person got shot. Anyway he was too over the top for me but it was amusing to watch. Turkish actors generally ham it up but are also generally effective, like the hitman in Gunahiz Kadim. He held up his end very well.

For a "funny" death scene, I will post my all time favorite below.