Turkish films

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rubaiyat398

Re: Turkish films

Post by rubaiyat398 »

JImbo

As for the death gabs, Asian women in these films are gabby and generally hang in there to blab a bit. Personally, I prefer that. This seems to be the norm in Turkish, Bollywood, Lollywood, and Chinese films. Japanese not so much.

Zehirli Cicek--I don't know what the bad girl was doing pointing the gun if she wasn't going to off the cute little boy.

Kidirgali Ali--the shooting scene was fine but would have been too short, and a bad girl turning good has a right to blab a bit.

Devlerin Ofkesi--I agree with you and only gave this one a B. The up sides were her going out with tommy-gun blazing, if pointed at the dirt, and the roll down the hill. Her death gab was disappointing.
marcar
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spears, arrows, swords and warriors getting defeated by men or women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: because this is a good place to find similar people with interests.
Referral: from susyfight link

Post by marcar »

Rubaiyat398

Yes, that is the film I was thinking of. Thank you very much for the link and answering my question.
Any other less modern films (peplum, swashbuckling or Tarkan type) like this one that you know of with arrows, swords, knives and spears would be greatly appreciated.
Marcar
A good Amazon is one with an arrow in her chest!
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

marcar

there will be more Turkish historical films to come.

Also, keep an eye on the Smorgasbord thread as it has all kinds of historical--spears, arrows, knives, etc.--deaths.
marcar
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spears, arrows, swords and warriors getting defeated by men or women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: because this is a good place to find similar people with interests.
Referral: from susyfight link

Post by marcar »

Great. Thx.
Yes, I am watching that thread you mentioned too.
A good Amazon is one with an arrow in her chest!
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

another Turk historical film:

Kara Murat Fatih'in Fermani--the hero has been blinded on the orders of the villain and his princess consort. He is in an arena armed with a sword with the villains watching from a balcony. The plan is to trick him into killing the heroine. A henchman starts a swordfight with him, and then the heroine is pushed into the ring to be sliced in two by his response. A friend shouts a warning to stop him and a general fight breaks out. While most of the villains flee, the haughty princess can't restrain herself from loudly mocking the blinded man from the balcony. He tosses his sword in the direction of her voice. Blonde victim. Sword in stomach. Terrific pained reaction. Her aides try to help her as she dies with her face twisted in pain. No gab but not missed. Rating A

scene runs from 1:05:40 to 106:25

There is another death earlier as a hot brunette is stabbed by the villain. Shots of the body on the floor. Blood from mouth. Rating C. This scene runs from 23:10 to 23:50

can be found on you tube under "Kara Murat Fatih'in Fermani, Turk filmi"
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

"Kara Murat Fatih'in Fermani, Turk filmi" doesn't seem to be the same film at YouTube.

Jimbo
solstice
What is your main fetish?: amazons
Why do you want to join this forum?: amazons
Referral: other

Post by solstice »

@Jimbo: just clicking on the first vid to pop up won't do... you'll have to check the title too :lol2:

Yeah, posting a simple link would be easier, here it is:

But many thanks to rubaiyat398 for posting these... great stuff there and new to me! :approve:
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!

Post by JIMBO »

THANKS! :clap:

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

a Turkish historical film:

Vatan Kururan Aslan--evil princess falls for the hero. When he escapes and is in a fight with the palace guard, she jumps in front and takes a spear in the gut. She dies in his arms. No gab. Locked stare with hero. Good flop. Rating A

Death scene from 119:30 to 119:55

can be found on you tube under "Vatan Kururan Aslan, Turk filmi"
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

Jumping in front of a spear or sword seems to be a favorite trope in these movies. :lol:

Jimbo
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Jimbo

"Jumping in front of a spear or sword seems to be a favorite trope in these movies"

Yes, in Asia, this seems to be very popular. The most extreme is Pakistani movies. A "good" guy, whether man or woman, is almost never just shot or speared. They always jump in front of someone else.

Turkish movies do this some, but not as much.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Gunesten de Sicak--rejected lover walks forward with shooting rifle at his romantic rival and his old girlfriend. He shoots the girlfriend in the groin, and then the breast. (Nasty, but Turkish lovers don't seem to take rejection well at all)--Shot to groin. Shot to breast. Collapse. Rating B

Shooting at 104:45 to 105:35

can be found on you tube under "Gunesten de Sicak, Turk filmi (mujde ar)"
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

rubaiyat398 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:22 am Gunesten de Sicak--
Not great, but pussy shots are rare. :yes:

Jimbo
BGGuben

Post by BGGuben »

There is an awful tendency in turkish films to blur a place where a bullet hits a body. You can clearly understand that a good squib effect is done by pyrotechnicians, but their work is destroyed by f*cking champions of protecting people from "mental trauma".. Though clearly when you see a thriller about mafia there are much more potentially disturbing things than a blood splat (as soon as it is anyway planned and done by directors). Hope that this sh*t will not come to Hollywood, Russia and Europe.

By the way anybody knows if this blurring is prohibited anytime or for a example just for a tv cast during a time when children don’t sleep? Is there any chance to see a version without unblurring? Once i have seen a picture from a turkish series with an unblurred wound - I mean after pyrotechnics worked, making a squib, but this video I only succeeded to find with a blurring.

Please help, this blurring ruins my pleasure from a scene completely.
rubaiyat398

Post by rubaiyat398 »

Ringo Gestapoya Karsi--bad girl is holding the good guys at gunpoint. A bad guy picks up a gun and shoots her twice in the back. Fine reaction. Long gab while lifted up by hero and heroine. Blood from mouth. Rating B

Shooting and death gab from 1:01:20 to 103:20

can be found on you tube under "Ringo Gestapoya Karsi (1967) Turk Filmi"
---------------------------------

Bagdat Hirsizi--buxom blonde concubine is plotting to murder the ancient, white haired and white bearded, sultan. She has poisoned the wine in a goblet. The hero warns the sultan who demands she taste it first. She reluctantly drinks half and then hands the other half to the sultan. Before he can drink his half, her face twists in pain and she collapses to the floor. Hot blonde. Painful facial reaction. Death stare. Blood from mouth. Rating B

Death scene 1:05:30 to 107:14

can be found on you tube under "Bagdat Hirsizi, Turk Filmi"