Do you like women MMA fight sport ? Do you watch it ?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: Do you like women MMA fight sport ? Do you watch it ?

Post by JohnM »

I can't watch it. Too brutal. They literally try to break arms/legs to get their opponent to tap out. Eeesh!!!

But the girls are super hot and athletic. Respect!!!
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Firuza Sharipova VS Karina Ondasynova

Фируза Шарипова VS Карины Ондасынова

Karina Ondasynova

Firuza Sharipova

Weigh-in Face-Off : Firuza Sharipova VS Karina Ondasynova

This is a fight of the two beauties from the OCTAGON 33 series, a MMA organization from Kazakhstan. The beautiful russian Karina is only 18 years old, first fight in the professional MMA so she has less experience than the other Kazakh beauty Firuza Sharipova 27 years old. Karina is defeated in a nice Rear Naked Choke with a nice facial expression !

Video of the full fight broadcasted by the copyright owner OCTAGON TV (begins at 4:27:08) :

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Julianna Peña VS Amanda Nunes II

Julianna Peña pictures

Amanda Nunes pictures :

Amanda Nunes defeats Julianna Peña in a 5 rounds fight, a very bloody fight, Julianna Peña end up in blood, we can see a cut in her head with blood getting up from it during the ending of fight... :eek:

This was a fight of the Titans, Amanda Nunes the most powerful woman in the MMA, the only one who succeeded to defeat Valentina Shevchenko in the UFC, has come back in the title by defeating in this fight the beautiful Julianna Peña.

Julianna Peña had won the title months ago by a surprise victory against Amanda in the UFC 269 . Amanda had said that the winning of Juliana against her was a "luck" because she had an injury in her leg just before the fight, Julianna had replied to Amanda, "she is a bad loser.".. A huge rivalry and some weird hatred was born between the two women before the 2nd fight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally Amanda beats up Julianna in this revenge battle and retakes the title.

For me this fight was little disappointing because we can see Amanda intentionally not wanting to finish off Julianna in a strangulation when she had many opportunities for it. In this fight Amanda wants to humiliate and make pains to Julianna, she seems wanting a long duration fight with Julianna of 25 minutes (5 minutes X 5). She is going on her on the ground many times, and strikes her powerfully on her face and head with many blood !!!

Weigh-in Face-Off / conference / interview before the fight

Interviews Julianna VS Amanda before the ultimate fight showing the rivalry between the two women :

To watch the full fight search on google or subscribe to https://welcome.ufcfightpass.com or on ESPN or on your country channel broadcasting the MMA sport.

This is just the HIGHLIGHT Julianna Peña VS Amanda Nunes II =>

Some pictures of the fight =>

The fight Julianna Peña VS Amanda Nunes II was declared the Best MMA fight of the year 2022 !!!

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bo ... s-nunes-ii
Totallibertarianism

Kanna Asakura VS Jayme Hinshaw

Kanna Asakura

Jayme Hinshaw

I want to show you this incredible japanese (美人) beautiful fighter Kanna Asakura, she is 24 years old and has 19 won and 7 lost. She is incredibly one of the strongest in grappling, squeezing and strangulation technique I saw in the MMA. Her technique is always done in an artistic and aesthetic way and it is always amazing to watch her in fight.

In this fight organized in Japan she beats the beautiful US champion Jayme Hinshaw in a very gruesome armlock and armbar. Her arm is nearly snapped for minutes, she finally tap out when her arm is completely curved. There are many squeezing&wrestling actions between the beauties Japanese and the US.

(Kanna has a very beautiful&exciting woman body, no tatoos and piercing I guess, she is a true 美人) :excited:

Watch the full fight how amazing the wrestling technique of this japanese =>

Some pictures of the fight posted by the Japanese MMA Organization Rizin FightingChampionship :

This fight Kanna Asakura VS Jayme Hinshaw was one of the sexiest fight I saw in the MMA ! :excited:
Totallibertarianism

Kanna Asakura VS Ayaka Hamasaki

Kanna Asakura

Ayaka Hamasaki

The beautiful Kanna Asakura is finally defeated by Ayaka Hamasaki a mma fighter with a look like of a man, in a very brutal Armbar, her favorite technique used against Jayme now used against her !

We can see Kanna trying to freed from the tight armbar of Ayaka by jumping and turning around but her nice arm is finally crushed by Ayaka, a fighter with a look like of a man who was stronger than her. I loved so much watching the defeat of the beauty japanese Kanna in that way !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Watch the full fight Kanna Asakura VS Ayaka Hamasaki broadcasted by the copyright owner Rizin Fighting Championship =>

Finally it is always the ugly woman with a look like of a man who win the fight against the beauty ! I love very much that !!! :excited:

Kanna is crying after the fight and her teams are comforting her by saying in japanese "Daijobu ! Daijobu ! Yoku Yata Yo !" means in English "All is right ! All is right ! You do the best"
Totallibertarianism

Kanna Asakura VS Jayme Hinshaw

You can hear the woman speaker during the fight saying in japanese "It is difficult to submit the american in an armbar technique because of the softness of her body... She is very young..." :excited:

Kanna Asakura VS Ayaka Hamasaki

Don't you find Ayaka Hamasaki is look like a villainess playing in the GIGA ? Don't you find the fight itself could be done in GIGA ? Beauty VS Ugly ? :excited:
Totallibertarianism

MMA Update

Camila Rivarola VS Claire Lopez

Camila Rivarola pictures

Claire Lopez pictures

The famous beautiful, sexy fighter Camilla Rivarola is defeated in a brutal Rear Naked Choke by Claire Lopez another french fighter in the first round. A defeat of her that I waited so long time to watch, effectively her videos of defeat are difficult to find, and also she was never defeated in a submission technique in all her career. So enjoyed a lot watching this fight.

When I watched her interview on MMA TV long time ago, by just watching her talking about her career in the MMA, her fights, what she is feeling etc... etc... My dick has rised and I wondered myself "Whaoouu, want to watch one of her fight, is it possible to watch one of the fight she was horribly defeated by her opponent on internet ?" :excited: :excited: :excited:

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Camila-Rivarola-261277

There are many hot french women fighter that I want to watch them harshly defeated in the MMA !!! :excited:

Camila Rivarola VS Claire Lopez the full fight =>

Totallibertarianism

MMA UPDATE

Pallas Athena Women's Fighting Championship PAWFC 2.

The women only MMA organization PAWFC has done their 2nd tournament serie, with some beautiful fighters and hot sexy endings with heavy injuries, no strangulations but nice TKO in blood ! :excited:

The result => Image

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/ev ... 36-pawfc-2

The best interesting enjoyable fights for me were :

Jackie MacLean VS Weronika Eszer and Andy Nguyen VS Larissa Carvalho.

Weronika Eszer and Andy Nguyen are defeated harshly in blood (TKOs) and they are also beautiful hot fighters !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Weronika Eszer pictures :

Andy Nguyen pictures :

To watch the PAWFC 2 serie, search on internet or watch in replay for 25 $. There are the interviews of the fighters and all full fights in details. => https://www.fite.tv/watch/pallas-athena-wfc-2/2pbm2/
Totallibertarianism

Another fight of the sexy beauties with a gruesome sexy ending !!! Strangled, losing consciousness !!! :excited:

Mariam Torchinava VS Arab Mozhgan

Arab Mozhgan videos

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1E4GF2lLpSs

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/l3KAyw5WOlw

Mariam Torchinava pictures

Mariam Torchinava VS Arab Mozhgan - Weigh-in Face-Off - (Georgian Fighting Championship 17), (they are nearly tearing up each others in the Face-Off before the fight !) :excited: :

Hot Middle Eastern woman from Lebanon Arab Mozhgan a debutant ends up strangled and loses consciousness for minutes in a fight with the Georgian fighter Mariam Torchinava, very HOT HOT HOT ! The full fight :
:excited: =>
Totallibertarianism

Jung Yoon Choi VS Hyun Ji Jang

Jung Yoon Choi (최정윤)

Hyun Ji Jang

Jang Hyun Ji VS Choi Jeong Yun - Weigh-in Face-Off - (Double G FC 13)

A sexy hot korean fighter Jung Yoon Choi (Choi Jeong Yun) is destroyed painfully in a fight with Jang Hyun Ji, a fighter with a look like of a man. It was a surprise ending for the beauty Korean because she was the favorite in this fight 95 % goes for her and only 5 % goes for the fighter with a look like of a man Hyun Ji Jang .The beauty is dominating the fight but in the 3rd round Hyun Ji Jang takes the upperhand and finishes the beauty Jung Yoon Choi in a TKO. We can see her laying on the ground screaming of pains when she was beat up and defeated by Jang Hyun Ji. A hot enjoyable ryona ending for the beauty Jung Yoon Choi ! :excited: :excited: :X

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bo ... un-ji-jang

The full fight is broadcasted by the copyright owner Double G Fighting Championship (begins at 2:47:03) =>
Totallibertarianism

2 others defeats of Jung Yoon Choi (최정윤)

These are the 2 others defeats of the beauty korean Jung Yoon Choi (최정윤) both in a TKO. A very tough fights against Maira Mazar and Sovannahry Em. This time she is many time on the ground and squeezed and beats up.

The fights are broadcasted by "ONE Championship" an asian MMA organization and the copyright owner :

Sovannahry Em VS Jung Yoon Choi, the full fight :

Maira Mazar VS Jung Yoon Choi, the full fight :

Totallibertarianism

Larissa Pacheco VS Olena Kolesnyk 2

Olena Kolesnyk

Larissa Pacheco

Weigh-in Face-Off

Larissa Pacheco defeats the ukrainian beauty Olena Kolesnyk in the semi-final of the PFL in a quick TKO in London. Another victory for the crazy powerful brazilian Larissa Pacheco.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bo ... olesnyk-ii

PFL is a MMA organization featuring all weights fighters.

The full fight Larissa Pacheco VS Olena Kolesnyk 2 =>

After her victory against Olena Kolesnyk, Larissa Pacheco will fight the US champion the famous Kayla Harisson on 25/11/2022 for the champion title challenge, Larissa Pacheco will claim the title against Kayla Harisson. Kayla Harisson the most powerful woman in the PFL, she never lost a single fight with 15 victory and 0 lost. She defeated Larissa Pacheco 2 times, years ago by decision from the Judge. Now, Larissa has changed, she is more powerful than before, this ultimate upcoming fight will be a revenge fight for Larissa Pacheco.

Kayla Harisson

Watch how Kayla Harisson defeats her opponent from the Czech Republic Martina Jindrová in a powerful front-strangulation ! :eek: =>

She is also another monster of the women MMA ! Kayla Harrison VS Larissa Pacheco III will be for sure a true fight of the TITANS !!!

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/bo ... acheco-iii
Totallibertarianism

Maritza Sanchez VS Lucero Acosta

Lucero Acosta

Maritza Sanchez

Lucero Acosta is one of the hottest MMA fighter and furthermore she is very strong and experienced, in this fight she is defeated harshly in a strangulation by a newcomer Maritza Sanchez. She is strangled by Maritza from behind while she is bleeding from her beautiful face. The beautiful Lucero Acosta was completely the favorite in this fight 93 % goes for her and only 7 % for the mexican Maritza Sanchez.

A surprising and exciting defeat of the beauty of the MMA Lucero Acosta. The strangulation was not only beautiful as the commentator say it in the end of the fight but also arousing and very sexy !!! What a nice beautiful tits Lucero Acosta has !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

The Full Fight Maritza Sanchez VS Lucero Acosta broadcasted by the copyright owner Combate Global :

Totallibertarianism

Sofiia Bagishvili VS Anita Bekus

(WARNING graphic ending, arm completely broken !)

Anita Bekus

Sofiia Bagishvili

Gruesome ending for Anita Bekus

A gruesome ending for the polish beauty of the MMA Anita Bekus in her fight against the georgian Sofiia Bagishvili. In the second round the arm of Anita is locked between the legs of Sofiia, we can see her in a huge pain and hear her screaming in a close up filming while Sofiia is in top of her squeezing her as hell... the problem is the referee, he doesn't see it or doesn't know it, so he doesn't stop the fight !

The result is the complete breaking of Anita arm. We see next Anita on the ground screaming painfully with her arm completely broken... While Sofiia is enjoying and dancing for her victory.

Anita Bekus will be for sure absent for a long time in the MMA to cure her badly injured arm.

If you want to watch the full fight search on google and in internet or subscribe to https://www.kswmma.com/

The fight Sofiia Bagishvili VS Anita Bekus "Highlight" with the best moments (including the gruesome ending of Anita Bekus) :

Other Highlight clip :

Another gruesome ending for a beauty of the MMA. That's why I love watching the WMMA, we can watch beautiful strong women sometimes ending in a gruesome way, we can never expect what will happen for our beautiful MMA fighters !!!
Totallibertarianism

Kayla Harrison VS Courtney King

One of the most gruesome fight of the women's MMA !!!

WARNING !!! Very Gore and bloody fight !!! Blood everywhere on the ground and on the bodies of fighters, VERY GRAPHIC and VIOLENT

Courtney King

Courtney King pictures gallery : https://awakeningfighters.com/athletes/courtney-king/

Kayla Harrison

Kayla Harrison VS Courtney King is one of the epic fight in the women division MMA Invicta FC. Showing a gruesome and a gory ending for the beautiful fighter Courtney King (very bloody).

A gruesome - bloody ending for the beautiful fighter Courtney King against the PFL champion Kayla Harisson. Blood is everywhere on the ground when Courtney is finished by Kayla, it is look like a real slaughter of a woman in LIVE and look like a video from CRIME HOUSE or PKF in real !!! One of the most amazing fight in the women's MMA !!!

Courtney is pounded and punched harshly by Kayla who mounts on her and squeeze her like a sadist woman, a spurt of blood gets out from the head of Courtney, we can see the blood of Courtney everywhere (on the ground, on the bodies of both fighters, the head of Courtney is covered by blood and her blond hair is turned red) with Courtney in huge pain, we can see a huge cut from her nose to her head !!! But the most gruesome thing is that the fight is still continuing until the second round. Courtney King is continiously sustaining hard punchs and elbows to her bloody head while Kayla is mounting and squeezing her. She is finally finished by Kayla, with again more blood getting out from her head and coloring the arena ground in red. The woman speaker is look like horrified watching this in LIVE !!!

This is the full fight Kayla Harrison VS Courtney King from the Invicta FC 43 :

This is just the ending showing the finishing of Courtney (many blood) :

What do you think about this fight ?