Commenting on their wounds.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gakagaka

Commenting on their wounds.

Post by gakagaka »

Hello all.

I want to request some help from the Femme Fatalities community.
I have a belly stabbing and shooting fetish. I also like it when women talk about their wounds after they have been gut-shot or belly-stabbed. Preferably in a dramatic or even melodramatic way. I have bought clips before that have this (But by coincidence) and I have stumbled across mainstream movies that contain this.
Examples are movies like: When a Bullet Hit the Bone. - "Don't lie to me, I'm a nurse. I know the only reason I have a stomach is because I'm holding it there." Reservoir Cats (Australian remake of the original Reservoir Dogs) "...The situation is, I've been shot in my belly. Without medical attention I will die". And Bubblegum Broken Fingers "...Don't you think it will just fall out of the giant hole in my stomach?!".

If anybody knows names of clips from producers containing this please post the names of the clips and that of the producers so that I can look to buy some of them.
Also, names of movies that contain that.

Lastly. Please list any movies or clips that contain women clutching their bellies in slow agonizing pain. Preferably in a dramatic fashion if you know of any that you would like to share.
Max5s

Re: Commenting on their wounds.

Post by Max5s »

We do a lot of belly and navel wounds at White Wolf Publications and the victims frequently comment on their wounds. I would suggest “Laura’s Hit”, “It Turns Me On” and “Mutually Assured Destruction “ as examples. Previews are available in the White Wolf thread on the Producer Forum of this site.
choochoo

Post by choochoo »

The movie Death Becomes Her had this one:

Also would love to see more scenes like that, with a giant hole in their midsection.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

To each his own. :approve:

But I have always thought some victims' comments on their wounds like "You shot me in my belly button" are just plain stupid. Much more likely would be "Oh, shit!" or "FUCK!", followed quickly by the demise.

Jimbo
gakagaka

Post by gakagaka »

@Max5 Thanks. I will look at them and see witch ones I like.

@Choochoo That is a realy good one. Thanks!

@Jimbo My intrest in women comenting on their stomach wounds developed many years after I already had the fetish. I think it happened because through the years I have had conversations with attractive women talking about their stomach aches and saying it feels like being shot or stabbed. Two of my most memorable conversations with women went like this:
1. One sexy woman I knew had to go in for major stomach surgery. The Friday before the surgery she walked into my place of work wearing a tight mini skirt and top with a bare stomach. I assume she wore that because it was her last chance to bare her stomach without a scar. She then said: "My hara-kiri is on Monday" and made cutting motions several times across her bare stomach.
2. An ex co-worker was sitting next to me during lunch (Also very attractive) and was complaining to me about her severe stomach cramps. I asked her how it felt like and she said: "It feels like I am being stabbed in the stomach with a knife" while making a couple of stabbing motions to her belly while saing it. After that she sat with her right hand like she was holding the hilt of a knife protruding from her belly for a minute or two while we were talking.
I take it that most people will have stories like this.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

JIMBO wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:14 pm To each his own. :approve:

But I have always thought some victims' comments on their wounds like "You shot me in my belly button" are just plain stupid. Much more likely would be "Oh, shit!" or "FUCK!", followed quickly by the demise.

Jimbo
I agree with the to each his/her own policy. Much of what is produced for a fetish audience gets kind of stupid because the focus is on the fetish instead of reality. Regardless, the material has entertainment value for those into a particular kink, whether they include stupid lines, stupid costumes or some other deviation from the norm.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Over the years I have created all sorts of content, from (what I hope is,) serious FIlm Noir type stories to the outright silly and stupid.

I have to agree that most extended comments, by the victim, on the victims own wounds is most often unrealistic. Often it boarders on the silly.

Which is where I come in: I often prefer my female demise with a bit of comedy, and often a large dose of unrealism, to counter the seriousness of the topic.
So I often add in comments by the dying victims regarding their wounds and their situation. These comments are often silly, stupid, and utterly unrealistic. I am fine with that. I often have them allude to their orgasm, or orgasm like death, deathgasm, etc. As I like to liken the death to a sexual experience. Again, all this is utterly unrealistic. And often on purpose.

But, I am reminded of a scene from the mini-series 'Band of Brothers.'
Private Webster was an educated man; but he wanted to remind a mere private. He didn't want the responsibility of being an officer, not even a NCO.
In one episode Private Webster is shot, and as he falls into a ditch, he calls out: "They got me!"
After the battle, when the other soldiers come to check on him, they find him, wounded and laying in the ditch.
"'They got me!' Can you believe I said that?" Webster says to his fellows soldiers, with obvious disgust.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Bellygirl06

Post by Bellygirl06 »

I was stabbed in the belly after a night out walking home
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

OMG... We're fortunate to have you with us... That's incredibly painful...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

gakagaka wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:56 pm Hello all.

I want to request some help from the Femme Fatalities community.
I have a belly stabbing and shooting fetish. I also like it when women talk about their wounds after they have been gut-shot or belly-stabbed. Preferably in a dramatic or even melodramatic way. I have bought clips before that have this (But by coincidence) and I have stumbled across mainstream movies that contain this.
As an aside, have you checked out Templar's comics? You seem like the exact target audience.

https://www.oliviacrossbooks.com/templar/tour.html