Cyberpunk 2077 : First trophies

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Cyberpunk 2077 : First trophies

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Last edited by Totallibertarianism on Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 : first trophies

Totallibertarianism

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 : First trophies

Totallibertarianism

Totallibertarianism

The game is huge more sexualised than RDR 2 but unfortunately less actions for the way of killing and for the bodies in the aftermath... But has huge potential with mods.

Meanwhile you can do gore killing / death (dismembering, blood etc...) with death stares.
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

There are definitely some fine looking character models in this game, just wish there was more variety in how you interreacted with them. This game truly disappointed on all fronts :cry:
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Totallibertarianism

DarkLime wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:40 pm There are definitely some fine looking character models in this game, just wish there was more variety in how you interreacted with them. This game truly disappointed on all fronts :cry:
In fact, I'm not playing with it for the fetish taste but for the general ways of playing, Cyberpunk 2077 is still a good RPG with a story etc... I'm a fan of video games and also play mostly with strategy games/war games type (Total War series, Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Stellaris, Endless Space etc...), as I'm not a fan of comics for the fetish taste, I prefer watching real actresses in real movies to turn on.

But if you are looking for good video games for satisfying your death fetish taste, I recommend Mortal Kombat X, Mortal Kombat series, WWE2K20 and for a good RPG : Red Dead Redemption 2, if you already tried them. There are also mods you can install to make them more statisfying for your taste.

There are also old RPG games but graphically they are obsolete : Fallout 4, Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Oblivion.
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:25 pm
DarkLime wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:40 pm There are definitely some fine looking character models in this game, just wish there was more variety in how you interreacted with them. This game truly disappointed on all fronts :cry:
In fact, I'm not playing with it for the fetish taste but for the general ways of playing, Cyberpunk 2077 is still a good RPG with a story etc... I'm a fan of video games and also play mostly with strategy games/war games type (Total War series, Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Stellaris, Endless Space etc...), as I'm not a fan of comics for the fetish taste, I prefer watching real actresses in real movies to turn on.

But if you are looking for good video games for satisfying your death fetish taste, I recommend Mortal Kombat X, Mortal Kombat series, WWE2K20 and for a good RPG : Red Dead Redemption 2, if you already tried them. There are also mods you can install to make them more statisfying for your taste.

There are also old RPG games but graphically they are obsolete : Fallout 4, Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, Oblivion.
I'm also a avid gamer and have been following the Industry since the early 2000s. I was on the original hype train back In 2013, and let's just say it derailed and fell into a volcano in the end. I don't play any games for my fetish tastes but when see one with ryona/fetish elements (saints row, red dead, etc) it's a plus and I'm all for it. I was really hoping cyberpunk would have a human shield feature where the NPCs actually struggle in your grip but alas can't have it all. In terms of it being an rpg I feel it's pretty bare bones honestly, not quite fallout 4 and Skyrim level but a few knotches above. Gameplay is clearly the best aspect of the game with story close behind but it could've been much better. And after everything they promised it really did disappoint in many of it's aspects.

On a side note Fallout new Vegas is the GOAT of rpg games and if more game studios took notes from it and obsidian the Industry would be in a much better place right now. The game may be decade old but that's nothing 20 gbs of mods won't fix (trust me, it's worth it)
;-)
Totallibertarianism

DarkLime wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:37 pm

I'm also a avid gamer and have been following the Industry since the early 2000s. I was on the original hype train back In 2013, and let's just say it derailed and fell into a volcano in the end. I don't play any games for my fetish tastes but when see one with ryona/fetish elements (saints row, red dead, etc) it's a plus and I'm all for it. I was really hoping cyberpunk would have a human shield feature where the NPCs actually struggle in your grip but alas can't have it all. In terms of it being an rpg I feel it's pretty bare bones honestly, not quite fallout 4 and Skyrim level but a few knotches above. Gameplay is clearly the best aspect of the game with story close behind but it could've been much better. And after everything they promised it really did disappoint in many of it's aspects.

On a side note Fallout new Vegas is the GOAT of rpg games and if more game studios took notes from it and obsidian the Industry would be in a much better place right now. The game may be decade old but that's nothing 20 gbs of mods won't fix (trust me, it's worth it)
;-)
I know Fallout New Vegas, I already played it and finished the game long time ago, when it was released it was a real success. The game is just in the same level as Fallout 3 but with more added things, I remember the only action that made me turn on a little in this game is when you are entering in the Arena of death of the Caesar Legion, you have to fight to the death a captured woman soldier of the NCR, she is the champion and defeated all her opponents and she was a bit pretty woman, I defeated her and killed her, she screamed, and then I stripped her and dismembered her nice body... I always played as a true psychopath in this game LOL !

Indeed, I prefer playing realistic RPG where you can do everythings (killing civilians, playing as a psychopath and as a true evil with the security going after you etc...) than restrained RPG where you have to follow strictly the storyline like the Witcher series or the Mass Effect series.

There is another interesting RPG in that matter I tried it 2 years ago, I already finished the game completely but the game has still infinite playability and things you can do, it is Kingdom Come Deliverance, I think it is the most realistic RPG I played in my life.

And also there are interesting upcoming games I'm waiting, it is the GTA 6 and Starfield. Starfield will be released in the end of this year, it is from the same studio that created the Fallout series so it could be quite interesting.
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

And also there are interesting upcoming games I'm waiting, it is the GTA 6 and Starfield. Starfield will be released in the end of this year, it is from the same studio that created the Fallout series so it could be quite interesting.
Really looking forward to GTA 6, even though R* has long since fallen from the heavens on to the pavement below. I'm confident enough the next GTA game will be decent enough and if RDR 2 is anything to go by it have plenty of opportunity. Starfield however I still know very little about, but from what the I know about the devs (Bethesda) the Story, Writing, and dialogue will most likely be stiff as a board. *Especially* the dialogue. It'll be a hit or miss for me most likely