Nicheclips

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Nicheclips

Post by xj900uk »

mikedark wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:15 pm
xj900uk wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:14 am I still can not even get into Niche clips, for some reason my user number and password aren't working.
I tried Emailing them but no response. :?
That too. As I said, my old account isn't working, and I haven't been able to get find my bitcoin wallet to activate my new account.

Thing is, I don't know why my old account doesn't work since I had my # and password in my autofill and have since the last time I had problems around when my old computer died and I got this one (that's now also getting pretty close to dying. Gonna be time to update by the end of the year).

(from the sounds of it, it seems like support was more responsive back then)
Well it seems like these days unless you have bitcoin in your wallet, Niche Clips just aren't interested in you any more :-(
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

trish wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:40 am Blame COVID for that. Blue can probably address that issue better than I since he is in the business but my understanding is the reason you are seeing so many videos like that is that the actresses haven't been traveling. Hopefully that is clearing up now, but it is the reason so many of the movies of that period were only two people and done in private bedrooms or bathrooms.
This trend predates COVID by decades. In fact, in the early 2000's I asked one well-established producer (who had his own studio for a while and sometimes moved on location) about why beds and bathrooms were so prevalent in fetish clips. He replied that it was simple economics... these sets were easily accessible, required low travel overhead, were easy to light and arrange, and finally, they were secluded. Also, bathrooms are a breeze to clean up after bloody scenes are filmed.

Studio and location shoots are much more complex (read expensive) and the costs scare away customs clients who are just as happy to see their fantasy played out in on a futon than in a more realistic environment. I've ordered many custom videos and insist on an appropriate set on which the action unfolds. Of course, I end up paying 4 figure sums for this luxury. COVID may contribute more to the complexities involved, but it's far from the driving force.

BTW... it should be noted that Blue is among the few producers who make an effort to both keep the settings realistic and varied -- at least the British arm of the production unit. The rather disappointing stuff Blue shoots in Southern Ontario sadly features Posturepedic mattresses and American Standard fixtures. I could swear I've stayed at several of those hotels myself. Still, props to the overseas contingent.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Fritz wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:37 pm BTW... it should be noted that Blue is among the few producers who make an effort to both keep the settings realistic and varied -- at least the British arm of the production unit. The rather disappointing stuff Blue shoots in Southern Ontario sadly features Posturepedic mattresses and American Standard fixtures. I could swear I've stayed at several of those hotels myself. Still, props to the overseas contingent.
Thanks for the compliment about some of our productions, Fritz, but not everything filmed in Southern Ontario was in hotel rooms. Perhaps, you haven't checked out the whole Melanie Dunne run of Supernova, which was filmed in lots of different locations in Ontario, including outside locations. In fact most of the 3rd season of the Bluestone Superheroines, including episodes of Ultrawoman, Dark Wondra, Teen Bat, Catwarrior, Blackbird, Supernova Prime and even a couple of White Angels, were filmed in Canada. In fact, that run contained some of our best material, shot in some of the best locations of any fetish productions, I.M.H.O.

Blue
Attachments
Still2.jpg
Still2.jpg (612.81 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
TB3-Still1.jpg
TB3-Still1.jpg (704.91 KiB) Viewed 3048 times
BB4Still2.jpg
BB4Still2.jpg (668.48 KiB) Viewed 3048 times
Still4.jpg
Still4.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3048 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:20 am but mine relates to dollars and cents, and most of the sales these days amount more to cents than dollars. Low sales means having to cut expenses. Less piracy and more support of producers will translate into larger and more creative casts and locations. Covid did add restrictions to the industry, but lack of sales is always the ultimate killer of all commercial enterprises.

Blue
If it is the case why not relaunching the custom membership group as you did it years ago. I'm sure with the many new members from here asking each time to put their wanted fetish in the movies of producers, you will make success and many $$$ !

With also the bitcoins system payment now available in many places, a custom creation activties in the bluestone studio will be the key to rise economically.
trish
What is your main fetish?: Consensual sex and death. I create 3D comics, mainly along those lines but will do other types if someone requests it and gives me an interesting plot.

BTW - Trish is a character in my stories. I am male
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss fetiish topics, and give updates on my site, which is free but member only. I don't want people to just stumble in from the general public.
Referral: Fetnoir, but I've been around a long time. I was a writer on Necrobabes, I was on DrDon's PerfectShotsVideos board and was also active on CNB. I first heard of Bluestone Videos on JAFA's board that was set up after PerfectShotsVideos went down.

Post by trish »

Fritz wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:37 pm
trish wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:40 am Blame COVID for that. Blue can probably address that issue better than I since he is in the business but my understanding is the reason you are seeing so many videos like that is that the actresses haven't been traveling. Hopefully that is clearing up now, but it is the reason so many of the movies of that period were only two people and done in private bedrooms or bathrooms.
This trend predates COVID by decades. In fact, in the early 2000's I asked one well-established producer (who had his own studio for a while and sometimes moved on location) about why beds and bathrooms were so prevalent in fetish clips. He replied that it was simple economics... these sets were easily accessible, required low travel overhead, were easy to light and arrange, and finally, they were secluded. Also, bathrooms are a breeze to clean up after bloody scenes are filmed.

Studio and location shoots are much more complex (read expensive) and the costs scare away customs clients who are just as happy to see their fantasy played out in on a futon than in a more realistic environment. I've ordered many custom videos and insist on an appropriate set on which the action unfolds. Of course, I end up paying 4 figure sums for this luxury. COVID may contribute more to the complexities involved, but it's far from the driving force.

BTW... it should be noted that Blue is among the few producers who make an effort to both keep the settings realistic and varied -- at least the British arm of the production unit. The rather disappointing stuff Blue shoots in Southern Ontario sadly features Posturepedic mattresses and American Standard fixtures. I could swear I've stayed at several of those hotels myself. Still, props to the overseas contingent.
Yeah, I probably should have prefaced that with "among other factors" COVID definitely did not help the situation any, you couldn't put 8 or so people in a room even if you wanted to and had the budget for it, but economic and other factors entered into it even before COVID came. On blood scenes they pretty much had to do something to make clean up easier, upholstered furniture was NOT the place for it, and there were a whole lot of them that put plastic on the floor. At best these are low budget films, the question is how low does the budget go :lol:
"what's that gun for?"
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:54 pm Thanks for the compliment about some of our productions, Fritz, but not everything filmed in Southern Ontario was in hotel rooms. Perhaps, you haven't checked out the whole Melanie Dunne run of Supernova, which was filmed in lots of different locations in Ontario, including outside locations. In fact most of the 3rd season of the Bluestone Superheroines, including episodes of Ultrawoman, Dark Wondra, Teen Bat, Catwarrior, Blackbird, Supernova Prime and even a couple of White Angels, were filmed in Canada. In fact, that run contained some of our best material, shot in some of the best locations of any fetish productions, I.M.H.O.
Okay... my mistake. I was simply trying to distinguish between the two "types" of clips your outfit releases. The geographic origins are not really relevant to my point. Let me try to be more specific...

Type One vids (as I'll call them) I'm guessing originate from a company you started (around 2006?). The productions are short vignettes (often featuring Petra) and involve mainly shootings and stranglings of beautiful, but realistic women (i.e., super heroines and their assorted story lines are generally absent). Topless victims are common. Slow-motion repeats of the killings often make up the final third of the runtime. Blue himself frequently appears as the villain. POV deaths (with the perp not shown except for his arms and hands) are also typical. I have about 20 of these Type One videos and I swear, every one of them takes place in a hotel room. The Ontario locations are a guess, but thanks to your establishing shots and other clues to your own whereabouts (and my familiarity with the region), I'm pretty certain that's where we are.

Type Two vids are a completely different kettle of halibut. Again, a bit of supposition here, but I believe this division of Bluestone Productions was long ago the British company UKSG, which featured only strangling deaths of gorgeous models, usually by other gorgeous models or by male perps wearing metallic masks. I have no idea how UKSG ended up under the Bluestone umbrella, but the style, superior production values and English accents made their origins pretty clear. I've always just assumed Blue bought them out. Whatever happened, their output is decidedly different from the Type One stuff.

First, in Type Two clips super heroines are front and center (I could live with less of this, but it's a necessary reality of the fetish), and there are repeat characters who come back from the dead and continue ongoing back stories. Unlike Type Ones (and apparently a super heroine staple) there is lots of fighting. Many of these clips feature three or more characters; there is no POV cost-cutting; perils and deaths offer considerable variety, as do the sets. The production values are downright spectacular for fetish films, and clearly are the results of professional talent. All these features are rare or non-existent in Type One clips, which instead seem to be created by well-meaning video hobbyists. On the plus side, Type One vids seem to have more topless scenes than do Type Twos (though that could be my buying behavior talking).

There are other differences (noticeably the acting talent employed), but I hope I've made the distinction between these two type of releases clear. Perhaps Blue could add some further background or link to posts that do so if the history has already been covered (which it probably has). Also, I could be wrong about much of this. I'm piecing my perceptions together from fragments, mostly the limited number of Bluestone videos I've collected (106). For example, I made the obviously incorrect inference that all Type Two productions starring heroines with English accents were filmed in the UK. I suppose there are lots of gorgeous females (and evil males) in Canada who are overseas ex-pats. Or maybe Blue has the mega-dollars to cover international travel. I dunno.

In any case, to make a long post longer, where these videos were shot, post produced, or whatever, doesn't matter. There are clearly two types, and Type Two is significantly superior in quality (and I'm sure, way more expensive to produce) than Type One. Which is why I have four times as many of the former than the latter, even though I only buy clips featuring (at least) semi-nudity and try to avoid the silly masks and capes. Still, those huzzahs go to Type Twos, and an occasional atta-boy to Type Ones (especially those featuring Petra shot in the chest while not wearing a top).

Finally, as for having checked out the "whole run" of anything, far from it. I'm not into the super heroine story lines so I purchase only the individual clips that appeal to me. With changing actresses and villains and the time between updates, I wouldn't be able to follow the plot anyway. In short, I'm sure I'm missing a lot, and shouldn't presume to make global statements. For instance, none of my 106 titles has outdoor scenes (except establishing shots).