Some Studios And My Thoughts On Them

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Some Studios And My Thoughts On Them

Post by DarkLime »

So a little bit about myself :D , I'm 21 and I've been into this particular Niche (Women being strangled *Mainly By Other Women*, Not so much necro) since I was around 13 I've seen a lot of videos from various studios over the years and only 3 years ago did I Really start digging into the history and communities of this niche. My main site for looking for content was Motherless there's a small group there but no one really talks, made an account on this forum two years ago and only recently became active here and I think this is just what I was looking for, a place where full of like minded people where I can talk about likes and dislikes. With that said here we go :pc:

Bluestone/UKSG
- Bluestone and UKSG Were one of the first pieces of strangle content I was exposed to, when I was younger I always secretly wanted to see Heroines like Wonder Woman get strangled and overpowered by a garrote or simply a hand with a tight grip around their neck and Bluestone did just that with their heroine series The Secret Life and death Of Agent Steel is still one of all time favorites. Not to mention I also had a thing for spies in short dresses and pencil skirts being treated the same and loved Catching Glimpses of UKSG clips. Sadly When I was younger I had no means of storing or buying content from either so I had to resort to pirate sites like motherless a video would pop up and be gone the next week. All in All Bluestone know what they aspire to do they completely kill it with their videos and is one of my top studios :love: https://www.femmefatalities.com/members/silkvideos/

PsychoThriller Films
PTF was also another studio that younger me was first exposed to, Their use of Hollywood magic and realistic acting really sell the brutality of being strangled and I fell in love with them. Thanks to their surplus of videos you're most likely to find their videos the most on pirate sites. They do Customs although they get extremely expensive, ($1000 and up)
I recently ordered my first custom from them in fact should be getting it by the end of the month. Great studio in my opinion and if you like brutal deaths and necro definitely check them out. https://www.psycho-thrillersfilms.com/

Peachy Keen Films (PKF)
I put PKF in the same Category as PTF, they both do the brutality of Strangulation really well and they have an abundance of content to choose from. PKF Customs can get pretty Pricey too much more then PTF since they have cheaper options Which is very understandable. Good studio that is most likely here to stay. https://www.pkfstudios.com/pkf_jump_page.html

Chris' Corner
I missed the prime time with this studio but it definitely felt smaller then the studios mentioned before, The models weren't the hottest and I feel like that's what made this studio great. There was a bit more variety in their content in a way, a lot of models we know and love got their start with this studio such as Coco, Belle, Lexxi, and Ashley Lane too I think. This studio was one of the pioneers and feel they deserve the credit for that, but sadly this studio is no longer active and is currently owned by PKF.

Seductive Studios
SS is a tricky one for me, they did a lot of female fighting/Snuff videos back in the day that were decent but it seems clear now they're moving away from that type of content and are doing more outlandish types of fetishes, they don't make their own content but instead specifically do customs from the request of their fans, no request is too crazy for them and I feel like because of that they're sealing their place in the fetish community as whole. I ordered two Customs from this Studio that both involved mainly choking/strangling and honestly they both left a lot of to be desired. It's obvious that snuff content isn't their strong suit, instead i suggest looking this studio if you have tastes a bit out of the ordinary https://seductivestudios.com/

Inyourhands
IYH is a personal favorite of mine, they're based in Argentina and make a variety of snuff content and are branching out in their material. I've ordered several customs from them and they almost never disappoint, when they go out of their to fix whatever issues I've had. Their models are beautiful and talented and are happy to do whatever idea you have in mind, Definitely check this studio out if you wanna see something different. Their customs are pretty cheap as well and hardly ever goes over $300. :love:
inyourhands24@hotmail.com
https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=111

Crimini Italitini
CI is a very weird studio to me, they content varies from Average to great. They're based in Italy and you've probably seen their clips around. They to, do a variety of content from Bagging, Feet, Choking, ETC. and like i said it just varies some videos you will get and you'll just go "WTF is this" and others you'll go "Wow this is amazing" they do customs but i've never bothered. Their strangles scenes are long and the models are beautiful although the acting vary the same as the videos. This studio is average to me but they have some good content and i think they're here to stay. https://www.kinkbomb.com/studio/crimini-italiani/

Crime House
I lump CH in the same camp as CI, Another European studio this time based in Russia. They make a variety of content and have gorgeous models but I feel as if they don't put in everything they have into acting, the Hollywood magic they don't skip out on though. They have good effects but when it comes to acting its just a mess, if there's a garrote it never looks like its actually squeezing the neck and instead is loose and the models don't actually sound like they're being strangled but instead are like fishes out of water they over act a bit...but like I said with CI, Crime house clips vary greatly some are great and others not so much. They do customs
https://www.darkroomspr.com/

ChokeChamber
CC was an very average studio, their clips were very cheesy B movie types. They weren't bad but they just had a very specific style. This studio went under a while back but i still keep a group of videos from them in my collection for safe keeping, Although you can find these videos almost anywhere now

Stranglenail
Stranglenail is a Russian studio that has been around for a while, as the name suggests they do a lot of Choking/Strangle/Handgag content and they do it extremely well. The garrotes are always tight against the neck and the models faces are almost always perfect. They make customs and are active although i've never tried for one. https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/754/s ... production

SGA/Sophie's Fetish Workshop/Annesdreams
A Group of studios that I'm pretty sure are all one in the same, Definitely European and from what I can tell has been around for quite a while. They make amazing snuff content and they one of my all time favorite models orsi B in a lot of their clips. Not sure if they do customs but they have an abundance of content to choose from most definitely good studios.
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001028/index.php
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001031/index.php
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001036/index.php

2F And Female Fighting Japan
Two Asian Studios, A very rare thing in this niche, the videos range from Decent to great. Sometimes I just want to see an cute asian girl get throttled and these are my go to.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26318 ... ting-japan
http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001207/index.php

Sisterhood Of Sin
If you like Erotic Female Fighting check them out, nuff said. :love:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10798 ... ood-of-sin
https://www.sisterhoodofsin.com/

So with all that said what do you guys think my opinions, do you agree? What are your thoughts on the respective studios and the ones i didn't mention? :clap:
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Dark_Lime

Re: Some Studios And My Thoughts On Them

Post by Dark_Lime »

You're right but PKF and PST now are no longer making stuff they used to, their recent clips are only focused upon fucking. And about IYH they are the best production right now but their direction is shit, you are literally watching the back of actors during the snuff stuff.
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Dark_Lime wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:35 pm And about IYH they are the best production right now but their direction is shit, you are literally watching the back of actors during the snuff stuff.
Yeah that was one of my first complaints with them. They always zoom in too close to the action or just film the model's back. When I ordered my first custom I told them to knock that shit off. And with that said I never really care about the necro in pkf/pst unless it's lesbian, I stay for the death scenes then gtfo
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Dark_Lime,

Sophie's Fantasy Art does make customs, and Orsi is still one of the actresses.

AnnesDreams and Sophie's Fantasy Art are separate companies; however, SFA made content (over 1000 videos that I scripted) for AnnesDreams between 2009 and 2017.

Material marketed as Chris Corner is owned by AnnesDreams although it was originally produced by "Chris Brown". Chris is no longer in the business. AnnesDreams also purchased the catalogs of a few other producers.

Sophie's actresses currently make videos in this genre for SFA, White Wolf Publications and for Solstice (Solstice films and directs his own videos).
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Max5s wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:52 pm Dark_Lime,

Sophie's Fantasy Art does make customs, and Orsi is still one of the actresses.

AnnesDreams and Sophie's Fantasy Art are separate companies; however, SFA made content (over 1000 videos that I scripted) for AnnesDreams between 2009 and 2017.

Material marketed as Chris Corner is owned by AnnesDreams although it was originally produced by "Chris Brown". Chris is no longer in the business. AnnesDreams also purchased the catalogs of a few other producers.

Sophie's actresses currently make videos in this genre for SFA, White Wolf Publications and for Solstice (Solstice films and directs his own videos).
Thanks for that info, I've been wondering about that for a while. Where can I get in touch with SFA for their customs?
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

One of the original studios was Orgasmagoria. Their effects weren't always the best but they had some great actresses (like Ashley) that it was fun to watch die. Both they and InShadow were by subscription, so you didn't have to buy individual movies. Inshadow had some nice rape-murders (see below) that were among my favorites.

Another great studio that has vanished is Kill Her. Paul started with pretty rudimentary effects but worked up to decent videos before he retired. If you've seen the snaggle-toothed cutie, Nicole, you've seen his work. (I wonder how she's doing now that Paul isn't filming snuff any more???)

Closet Case had some TERRIFIC stabbing videos -- wonderfully brutal. If you like 5 or more stabbings (often up to the dozens), their films are worth seeking out.

I love Olaf's Amazon Warriors (https://www.sexy-amazons.com). They don't do rape or full-nude (like Bluestone) but their death scenes are awesome. Almost all are female vs female (or groups fighting groups -- the mass battle videos are awesome!) but that doesn't bother me as much as some other studios.

Eyewitness Producions (http://www.ewprod.com/) does asphyx photo sets by subscription and have about a dozen movies. The photo sets are awesome -- the garottes are TIGHT -- but getting a specific one, or even a specific model, is a magtter of patience or chance.

I love watching a woman being raped as she dies, and PKF and PST are the only studios I know that do this. "Cannibals" by PKF subsidiary Deep South and "New In Town" always get me off.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

DarkLime wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:15 pm
Thanks for that info, I've been wondering about that for a while. Where can I get in touch with SFA for their customs?

Contact Sophie at solo1750@gmail.com
Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

I have a lot of nostalgia for the producers of bygone eras, but pretty much the only studio I regularly buy from these days is PKF. Head and shoulders above everything else going, to the point that I'm spoiled. The acting is always top-notch, the direction is always solid, and there's plenty of content that appeals to me. To make matters even better, they're also the only producer that digitally removes eye-blinks. This allows them to keep the actress' face in frame as much as they like. It's always been my biggest pet peeve when producers are gunshy about ever letting the actress' face get in frame out of fear that she'll blink. The death stare is what "sells" the death, so when they leave the girl's face off-camera for long stretches, she might as well be lazy rather than dead.

I've sampled many producers over the years, and I've been burned too many times. They often have very attractive models, but the acting is almost uniformly abysmal, and nothing makes up for that. The production can also be terribly crude, to the point that I wonder what they were trying to go for.

Psycho-Thrillers is the only thing that really comes close, but they run hot and cold. Some videos are mostly quite good but with some infuriating flaw that almost sinks the production. Since their change in management, they've also shifted their focus hard in the direction of gangbang-murder only videos, which don't appeal to me. Only about 1/5 are murder-necro it seems, which makes for a much smaller selection. Still, when everything goes right, they've proven to still be a going concern.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I just want to add my thoughts here on Crime House, since I've had a number of customs done through them. I've had amazing success with Crime House. All the actresses I selected for my customs did a phenomenal acting job - spot on. And Crime House literally followed my scripts verbatim. My scripts, I will add, tend to be quite detailed and specific, so I left nothing for interpretation. I clearly specified how I wanted the scenario done, and Crime House has delivered on all points with superb acting and extremely talented production quality. My customs essentially had the look and feel of a big screen movie. I've been impressed with them. They've produced some of my best customs and they knew precisely the fetish triggers I was shooting for. I can't say enough how much I enjoy working with them. Granted, they don't do X-rated material. But they do very awesome hard R-rated. Overall, I find Crime House actors to be better than most in the fetish industry.
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Awol Nate wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:53 pm I just want to add my thoughts here on Crime House, since I've had a number of customs done through them. I've had amazing success with Crime House. All the actresses I selected for my customs did a phenomenal acting job - spot on. And Crime House literally followed my scripts verbatim. My scripts, I will add, tend to be quite detailed and specific, so I left nothing for interpretation. I clearly specified how I wanted the scenario done, and Crime House has delivered on all points with superb acting and extremely talented production quality. My customs essentially had the look and feel of a big screen movie. I've been impressed with them. They've produced some of my best customs and they knew precisely the fetish triggers I was shooting for. I can't say enough how much I enjoy working with them. Granted, they don't do X-rated material. But they do very awesome hard R-rated. Overall, I find Crime House actors to be better than most in the fetish industry.
Hmm I might consider, I'm a little hesitant about ordering customs from them because they're content is always a hit of miss for me. Like the garrote never looks it's actually pressing against the neck and girls go way too crazy with sounds and struggle sometimes. But maybe I'll see about it one day
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

I go so far as to describe the kind of sounds the actress should be making. In one of my customs, for instance, I specifically asked that the actress make little to no noise during the strangle scene, as her air was cut off. The actress did a fantastic job despite all the physical struggling. You have to very clear with them what you want and describe in detail what you want done. Crime House has always done a superb job following my scripts.
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

DarkLime wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:19 pm
Like the garrote never looks it's actually pressing against the neck and girls go way too crazy with sounds and struggle sometimes.
Sometimes I've noticed this as well. I've only noticed a few seconds worth of a loose garrote in some of their videos, and I think it's just something that gets unnoticed during editing. But for me, it doesn't really hurt the overall production. I'm a master at video editing, and I typically only view the portions of video that interest me, very rarely an entire piece from start to finish.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Sadly as Chokechamber are no longer operating (althougha few of their movies are still available on NIche Clips), these days my favourite two producers are Wild Stories and Crime House/Dark Rooms.
Antony at Wild Stories is a bit of a one-man-band, but IMO he is certainlyj ust aobut the best photographer of beautiful women that there is out there, in another age he may well have found employment as a Playboy cameraman & director. He also seems to employ the most beautiful actresses & models, and brings out some extremely sexy performances from them.
And Ugine and his Crime House/Dark Rooms operation has a lot of capital and hardware behind him, not to mention he can actually employ a lot of very good and talented people to work for him, on either rside of the camera. I personally have never found any problems or weaknesses with any of the actors or actresses he has used, they have always turned in top-notch professional work. Quite a few have appeared in mainstream TV or movies as well.