Dunsuls Archive

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

llhuydd

Dunsuls Archive

Post by llhuydd »

I just stumbled on a repository of old Dunsuls images. Lots of Fumetti, some McQuade, Truendy, McW, Kinjite etc. Some of the scans are pretty bad, but it's still a pleasant reminder of the earlier days of the internet. Here's the link:

https://archive.guro.cx/g/res/45066.html
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: Dunsuls Archive

Post by JIMBO »

THANKS for posting this blast-from-the-past collection of Dunsul's! Italian fumetti too! :clap:

Jimbo
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

llhuydd wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:40 pm I just stumbled on a repository of old Dunsuls images. Lots of Fumetti, some McQuade, Truendy, McW, Kinjite etc. Some of the scans are pretty bad, but it's still a pleasant reminder of the earlier days of the internet. Here's the link:

https://archive.guro.cx/g/res/45066.html
Cool repository. A lot of pics I remember from Mr Eye-Fucker's site, which was a goldmine of snuff.

I think there a few from JGP like this one:

and a I think that this is from DQue:
gakkac

Post by gakkac »

Thanks for posting this link!! There's a mediafire link about halfway down that has folders for JGP, McQuade and others. Most of the JGP work is my commissions from way back then! This was from back in the late '80s, long before modern computers so it was done through snail mail. I lost all of my stuff years ago and it's great to see most of it here again! The Amazon slaughter was done in color and cost me almost $700, a lot of money back then! I used RNE and BRP as names back then when communicating with JGP and McQuade in letters and in the old magazine ads in Fangoria.
Really great to see this again!!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

gakkac wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:43 am Thanks for posting this link!! There's a mediafire link about halfway down that has folders for JGP, McQuade and others. Most of the JGP work is my commissions from way back then! This was from back in the late '80s, long before modern computers so it was done through snail mail. I lost all of my stuff years ago and it's great to see most of it here again! The Amazon slaughter was done in color and cost me almost $700, a lot of money back then! I used RNE and BRP as names back then when communicating with JGP and McQuade in letters and in the old magazine ads in Fangoria.
Really great to see this again!!
Here's the link to the folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/prbbu6 ... ff#myfiles

I'm going to have to upgrade to premium to download all of Everbrand and JGP.

gakkac, THANK YOU! for commissioning this great work! Do you know what happened to JGP?
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

jhsnuff wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:53 pm Do you know what happened to JGP?
JGP has signed his work several ways.... Zerns.... Roland... and of course under his GoryComix banner. I haven't had contact with him in a long while.

Jimbo