Red Dead Redemption 2 : Trophies

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 : Trophies

Post by Totallibertarianism »

If someone has the game and want to post his trophies here you go !
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Step 1: Find mods for better outfits πŸ˜•
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Zufallx wrote: ↑Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:52 pm Step 1: Find mods for better outfits πŸ˜•
I have a mod that allow you to change their outfits but still limited =>

But of course there are better mods that can put them in naked bodies and watch them dying in many ways, but I don't want to install them, I'm afraid it will break my game and they are unstable...

If you want to try these mods, there are plenty in the nexusmods site or by internet researching.
Rorsk

Post by Rorsk »

Who is the character in the first set? I think there are hardly any armed women in RDR2 story mode (except Sadie who you'll never fight, and the odd random encounter with the one female bandit), would love to hunt cowgirls and haul them back into a camp and then use a knife to "skin" them...

Don't like it that there aren't any characters with good teeth, that kills the otherwise intense strangling
Totallibertarianism

Rorsk wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:21 am Who is the character in the first set? I think there are hardly any armed women in RDR2 story mode (except Sadie who you'll never fight, and the odd random encounter with the one female bandit), would love to hunt cowgirls and haul them back into a camp and then use a knife to "skin" them...

Don't like it that there aren't any characters with good teeth, that kills the otherwise intense strangling
Hi,

The cowgirl in the first set, I found her near the village of Emerald Ranch, she was on horse with another armed man in foot (maybe her husband ?). It is not from any mods but the game itself.

Effectively she made a tough fight after I killed the other man, I finished her with the knife... It was just disappointing to not be able to strip her like in Skyrim, Fallout or in KCD... :frown:
Rorsk

Post by Rorsk »

Totallibertarianism wrote: ↑Mon May 02, 2022 1:40 pm
Rorsk wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:21 am Who is the character in the first set? I think there are hardly any armed women in RDR2 story mode (except Sadie who you'll never fight, and the odd random encounter with the one female bandit), would love to hunt cowgirls and haul them back into a camp and then use a knife to "skin" them...

Hi,

The cowgirl in the first set, I found her near the village of Emerald Ranch, she was on horse with another armed man in foot (maybe her husband ?). It is not from any mods but the game itself.

Effectively she made a tough fight after I killed the other man, I finished her with the knife... It was just disappointing to not be able to strip her like in Skyrim, Fallout or in KCD... :frown:
Was she a random encounter (the ones that are marked by white dots on the radar) or was she just chilling around the place? Did you lose honour killing her (if you didn't then she's a bandit?) And this is story mode right? Might be a bit hard to kill other players in online mode...
Totallibertarianism

Rorsk wrote: ↑Wed May 04, 2022 8:43 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: ↑Mon May 02, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi,

Was she a random encounter (the ones that are marked by white dots on the radar) or was she just chilling around the place? Did you lose honour killing her (if you didn't then she's a bandit?) And this is story mode right? Might be a bit hard to kill other players in online mode...
No, she was not a random encounter nor the other man in foot with her (grey colored in the map). As you said, she was just chilling around the place. Since I'm playing with this game, I met this type of "cowgirls" only two or three times, each time near the Emerald Ranch village, if I remember it happened each time just after delivering a stolen wagon to seamus, or after making some transactions with him, I think it is a generated NPCs couple coming in to the place each time when I'm visiting the location. When I finished the transaction... I'm leaving the village and sometimes I see a couple, an armed man on foot with a woman riding a horse, the woman on horse is often a standard type of RDR2 (wearing the 19th century dress) but two or three times it happened that the woman was a cowgirl !

In fact, from the pics I posted, I tried to kidnap her alive before killing her but I failed completely, she made a tough fight so I had to kill her right in the place... And effectively I lost honour karma which means she is not a bandit...
Caste78

Post by Caste78 »

Picsart_22-04-29_05-54-10-986.jpg
Picsart_22-04-29_05-54-10-986.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 4649 times
Picsart_22-04-29_06-02-18-663.jpg
Picsart_22-04-29_06-02-18-663.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 4649 times
Picsart_22-04-29_06-03-34-214.jpg
Picsart_22-04-29_06-03-34-214.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 4649 times
Picsart_22-04-29_05-46-59-108.jpg
Picsart_22-04-29_05-46-59-108.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 4649 times
Totallibertarianism

The females members of the Van Der Linden gang slaughtered. (Molly O'Shea, Karen Jones, Sadie Adler, Mary-Beth Gaskill, Abigail Marston, Tilly Jackson).

RDR2 is not an RPG game though but an action-adventure game