Can someone tell me whats the movie/series name!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Artistic_Man

Can someone tell me whats the movie/series name!

Post by Artistic_Man »

The scene: In a scene a girl sitting in gym ball is surfing internet and lingerie online. However right below her floor is a bank, and suddenly robbers enter the bank and start to fire here and there to keep the employees of the bank keep quite, during that instant the bullet fly past the floor above and hits the fish bowl kept near the girl (this shocks her and another shot) the bullet fly past the floor and hits the gym ball with a deflating sound in which she is sitting and goes inside her vagina (probably) she then finally gives a erotic death moan and shock and falls on the floor. Later police and few office persons can be seen inspecting her dead body.
This video was available in youtube titled "TAR SHOT" . However now I cannot find any whereabouts about the scene. Kindly help to tell me the name of the Series/movie
uncod
What is your main fetish?: stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: Deadskirts has become a rough place, FF seems like a good alternative
Referral: Deadskirts (back then...); Fatal Females (even more back then)

Re: Can someone tell me whats the movie/series name!

Post by uncod »

The scene you're looking for is from german TV-show "Tatort", episode "Der irre Iwan".
Artistic_Man

Post by Artistic_Man »

Amazing thank you brother.
derek55b

Post by derek55b »

uncod wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:07 am The scene you're looking for is from german TV-show "Tatort", episode "Der irre Iwan".
Thanks!

By the way, here it is. Scene start at 2:00
You can dowload full episode as MP4 or torrent (1.2 Gb).