Tights Tuesday

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Tights Tuesday

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Played with many of u guys via DM's so many of u know my tights/pantyhose fetish either by wearing them or seeing the Superheroines wear them :love: Every Tuesday will be "Tights Tuesday" were i post a image of one of our favorite Heroines in delicious tights. Only one way to start is with the Goddess Krystal herself. Loved her over the knee boots in this episode they highlighted her 15 denier tan/nude Gatta tights so well. After her brutal defeat (stabbed,head shot and post mortem neck break) we are treated to a beautiful debooting to reveal her delicious non reinforced seamed nylon clad toes. The girl crush is real :love: Sorry for turning this into a fashion show but we all take something different out from this community i hope mine is also acceptable to u guys :love:

Rihannasfishnets

Re: Tights Tuesday

Today's Tights Tuesday we dedicate to the gorgeous Rebecca. Her 1st outing was in Supernova 17. At the time i remember lot of regular contributors giving out about Rebecca but i could easily see the talent she had along with her undoubted beauty. The 1st time we seen her amazing legs incased in tights was joy to behold. She wore 20 denier sheer to the waistband Gatta tights. Her boots highlighted this brand of tights so well and the matt gloss on them show up so well especially in the photo below. A delicious death ensued for our nylon clad beauty as she got her back and neck crushed and a post mortem neck break for good measure. It finished her off so well :love:

Rihannasfishnets

Merry Christmas Lovers :X

Remember tights are for all year round not just for Christmas :love:

Make that pistol work :X

Rihannasfishnets

This weeks Tights Tuesday features the gorgeous Lynda in Ultrawoman 6. Some would argue the greatest video of them all the nylon clad beauty get absolutely destroyed in this one and suffers spine breaking back breaker (again some would argue the best execution of it) and is finished off (with the very little life she had left) with the most perfect delicious and brutal clean and clear neck snap. If that wasn't enough we are treated to the greatest dead lift in Bluestone history as he takes her away to his liar to no doubt finish himself off on her..I say this cos the villian Morpheus has ample hand on nylon in this video. Ultrawoman very high cut costume of course lends to this but boy he takes advantage. Ultrawoman wears 10 denier Flake tights in this movie the matt finish to her tights highlights her amazing legs and is sheer all the way to her waist (and bellybutton region) no doubt as her costume is quite revealing and high cut in the vaginal area. A masterpiece all round and a great highlight of Lynda's delicious legs in tights.

Rihannasfishnets

Today's Tights Tuesday we delve into the world of fishnets tights. Not something commonly used in the Superheroine genre (obviously depending on heroine..Blackbird,Harley Quinn etc.) and not something i find comfortable wearing myself (sheer all the way). Still Blackbird looks absolutely stunning in these small mesh fishnets tights. The light shimmering along the mesh of her tights are a joy to behold as she lay there naked and defeated. Fishnets work on Blackbird her character and her outfit you wouldn't picture her in anything else. In Blackbird 1 : Cry of Vengeance we are treated to a strangle,back breaker,get to see her beautiful buxom breasts and see her finished off with a delicious neck snap. Best of all we get to she her body displayed in all its glory like the (dead) trophy she is :love: