Killed in her sleep

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

StrangeBird
What is your main fetish?: Female deaths in smart clothes and hosiery, preferably tights/pantyhose or stockings and heels.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss issues related to my fetish and share or view videos or images.
Referral: Web browsing

Killed in her sleep

Post by StrangeBird »

The idea of women killed in their sleep -immortalised in "Death on the Nile" among others - might be ambiguous from a death fetish point of view. On the one hand, the victim is passive and there is no chance of her resisting or giving any reaction or sound when being killed. However, the idea of interrupting a dream, especially a wet dream for good can add an enticing touch, and the revealing death posture can also make up for all the other restrictions. And there is also the macabre idea of turning temporary sleep into an eternal one.

And how about the sub-fetish of waking up the victim, only to have her killed shortly afterwards?

Anyway, here is a chance to discuss this topic. I am adding a manip I made for illustration. I deliberately resisted shots in the butt as the point was on inflicting a quick death. :D
PicsArt_05-14-06.37.51.jpg
PicsArt_05-14-06.37.51.jpg (540.44 KiB) Viewed 3832 times
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Re: Killed in her sleep

Post by necro_phil »

I like this manip a lot!