Vomiting, drooling and foaming

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

wettinghose

Vomiting, drooling and foaming

Post by wettinghose »

Is there anyone who is into women drooling, foaming or vomiting in a death and would like to discuss?
Dieseldummie90
What is your main fetish?: I love a female villian getting what she has coming to her. Bad girls
Why do you want to join this forum?: For friendship and people to discuss my fetish with
Referral: Was on deadskirts

Re: Vomiting, drooling and foaming

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

I enjoy the foaming or drooling. But I also like my bad girls to be humiliated so I guess that's what I like about it
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

Dieseldummie90 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:16 pm I enjoy the foaming or drooling. But I also like my bad girls to be humiliated so I guess that's what I like about it
Thank you. Do you have any favorite mainstream movie scenes in mind where there is foaming or drooling?
Dieseldummie90
What is your main fetish?: I love a female villian getting what she has coming to her. Bad girls
Why do you want to join this forum?: For friendship and people to discuss my fetish with

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

No sorry I don't really know of any
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

Dieseldummie90 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:49 pm No sorry I don't really know of any
What is you opinion on this scene

Dieseldummie90

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

It's pretty good. I usually just enjoy my girls better if she was the villain. I'd loved to see queen cersi die like her son joffery
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

Dieseldummie90 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:26 pm It's pretty good. I usually just enjoy my girls better if she was the villain. I'd loved to see queen cersi die like her son joffery
That would be awesome to see evil and arrogant female characters die like Joffrey
Dieseldummie90

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

Yes! I wish they'd make more like it
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Hi, yes I love a drool/foam (ie poisoning). The girl coughing/ spitting up foam from being poisoned. I saw a scene once, maybe early 90’s movie where a woman takes some cocaine, It’s bad stuff and is very quickly poisoned. She dies falling out of her red Ferrari door, body in the car but her head and neck out over the edge, foam drooling down her cheek as she dies. A sexy scene. Not sure of the film though.
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

dunnie1 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:06 am Hi, yes I love a drool/foam (ie poisoning). The girl coughing/ spitting up foam from being poisoned. I saw a scene once, maybe early 90’s movie where a woman takes some cocaine, It’s bad stuff and is very quickly poisoned. She dies falling out of her red Ferrari door, body in the car but her head and neck out over the edge, foam drooling down her cheek as she dies. A sexy scene. Not sure of the film though.
I don’t remember it either but this one popped into my mind. We might be thinking of the same one. I’m not into them vomiting but drooling is awesome.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

PatrickPayne wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:38 am
dunnie1 wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:06 am Hi, yes I love a drool/foam (ie poisoning). The girl coughing/ spitting up foam from being poisoned. I saw a scene once, maybe early 90’s movie where a woman takes some cocaine, It’s bad stuff and is very quickly poisoned. She dies falling out of her red Ferrari door, body in the car but her head and neck out over the edge, foam drooling down her cheek as she dies. A sexy scene. Not sure of the film though.
I don’t remember it either but this one popped into my mind. We might be thinking of the same one. I’m not into them vomiting but drooling is awesome.
“Sleep away camp lll” is the name. I’m afraid it wasn’t as I remember!!! She didn’t froth too much after the drugs, but fell out of her car as I remember!!!!
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

dunnie1 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:45 am
PatrickPayne wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:38 am
“Sleep away camp lll” is the name. I’m afraid it wasn’t as I remember!!! She didn’t froth too much after the drugs, but fell out of her car as I remember!!!!
the scene is at 3:30 min