Anyone here who is into pantyhose and strangulation or asphyxiation?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

wettinghose

Anyone here who is into pantyhose and strangulation or asphyxiation?

Post by wettinghose »

Looking for someone to chat who has same or similar interests
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Anyone here who is into pantyhose and strangulation or asphyxiation?

Post by Bluestone »

Well, strangulation is my thing, as most people know! I just love to enjoy a beautiful woman being strangled as long as the strangle is long and her eyes and mouth are open in panic and terror. That really turns my crank!

As for pantyhose, I was dragged kicking and screaming into using pantyhose on my superheroines by a very vocal contingent of pantyhose fans. I was always a bare leg admirer, especially of tanned legs like those of Petra in her Bluestone escapades, but I now totally get why superheroines are made more perfect by sheer pantythose, sometimes with a sheen that highlights their costumed forms.

Just my two cents worth. Next!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

I just interviewed Sophie from Sophie’s Fantasy Art. The podcast will be published Saturday night. But to prep I wanted to see a movie she starred in. I was extremely pleased with “Silk Stocking Strangler 4” with Sophie and Nikki. I love strangling scenes, and I don’t know that anyone will ever top Lena Olin in the Ninth Gate. But Sophie turned in a spectacular performance in this film. Nikki was also fantastic as the crazed killer with a peculiar foot fetish. I highly recommend “Silk Stocking Strangler 4”. The others in that series may be top shelf as well, but I can only attest to that one.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

I would love to see a good bra strangle
mrloverman
What is your main fetish?: Asphyxiation ..fantasy Strangling, bagging and women in pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: Join community and speak about related topics
Referral: From YouTube

Post by mrloverman »

100% for asphyxiation and sheer pantyhose every time.I love the Bluestone heroines and the fact a lot of them wear pantyhose is awesome.I find it hard though to find good clips with the victim wearing sheer black pantyhose.Blackbird is closest in her black fishnets,but man a heroine in sheer black pantyhose would be a dream (destiny would me the ultimate).Find it hard to find in many producers and even mainstream movies.Bluestone is easily the best around.Anyone recommend best strangling / pantyhose clips here or anywhere else.Cheers.D
ichibonhoncho
What is your main fetish?: Face down, ass up. Dressed in lingerie and heels.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Like to share fantasies and photos.
Referral: Saw it on Deadskirts.

Post by ichibonhoncho »

Hi, yes me and the Mrs. are into pantyhose, stockings and strangulation. PM me.
ichibonhoncho

Post by ichibonhoncho »

And a picture of our friend, Trish, who came over to do some photos...
ichibonhoncho

Post by ichibonhoncho »

ichibonhoncho

Post by ichibonhoncho »

mrloverman wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:11 pm 100% for asphyxiation and sheer pantyhose every time.I love the Bluestone heroines and the fact a lot of them wear pantyhose is awesome.I find it hard though to find good clips with the victim wearing sheer black pantyhose.Blackbird is closest in her black fishnets,but man a heroine in sheer black pantyhose would be a dream (destiny would me the ultimate).Find it hard to find in many producers and even mainstream movies.Bluestone is easily the best around.Anyone recommend best strangling / pantyhose clips here or anywhere else.Cheers.D
Here are some shots I did with the wife while she was wearing sheer black pantyhose...
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

ichibonhoncho wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:35 pm Hi, yes me and the Mrs. are into pantyhose, stockings and strangulation. PM me.
Thanks will do
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

I love a good strangle panty hose are good but I would love to find a bra strangle. I love to watch as they struggle knowing that they are going to die
experiencedpirate
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, choking, asphyxiation, near snuff but not to point of snuff (if that makes sense)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not many forums, so I wanted to check this out
Referral: Ecosia search engine

Post by experiencedpirate »

Love a good strangle too, but only the strangulation part and not the actual snuff (Probably an outlier considering the forum Im on)
Thank you for reading.

-piratedsailing
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Using a bra or panties to strangle a victim is definitely interesting :D
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
experiencedpirate
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, choking, asphyxiation, near snuff but not to point of snuff (if that makes sense)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not many forums, so I wanted to check this out
Referral: Ecosia search engine

Post by experiencedpirate »

Crazzeedave wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:41 pm I love a good strangle panty hose are good but I would love to find a bra strangle. I love to watch as they struggle knowing that they are going to die
A piece of garment used for covering and “protection” turned into a weapon, how enticing! Personally, since Im not into the snuff part, I just love when they struggle as if they are going to die.
Thank you for reading.

-piratedsailing
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

I have definitely considered the idea of a woman strangled with her own bra to be quite exciting. I can imagine some situation in which a women has disrobed to the extent of removing her bra, and she is wearing only bikini panties. She is surprised by someone who had had his eye on her for a long time, as a candidate for a sex slaying. That "someone" confronts her, grabs her bra, and strangles her with it. He strips off her panties after she is dead and fucks the warm corpse so hard her big tits wiggle and bounce. Her dead body isn't discovered until it has cooled and stiffened, wearing nothing but the bra around her neck. Her eyes are wide open and her tongue protrudes. The cop doing the welfare check is the first to see her like that. His dick stiffens instantly. And so on. Many variations are possible.