Comments on CapgunChuck reviews "Nude Sunbathing Stabbing"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Comments on CapgunChuck reviews "Nude Sunbathing Stabbing"

Post by Bluestone »

Paul,

I would have you build sets for me, but I can't afford the increased liability insurance :lol:

Get better fast, big guy! We don't want Jimbo to take your place with all of those amazing babes you're showcasing these days :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
random

Post by random »

Paul-KHP wrote:Ha ha very funny. I'll have you know I've used a nail gun for 3 days and still haven't shot myself with it!

Paul
Yeah, but how are you're actresses coping?

Not well, one hopes!
gold

Post by gold »

Paul maybe you could do a this old house segment parody with your tools and nail gun going into a sorority house renovation. Title Studio creative workshop. Whats the arrow count. ??G
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Paul-KHP wrote: Thanks for the good humored comments CC. I love em. :clap:
Paul,

Thank you for starting a separate thread in reply to my review. It provides me a needed sense of accomplishment in my ability to express myself. I'm glad you enjoyed the humor in the review. I was concerned you might take it the wrong way. I am relieved it was understood in the spirit it was written.

There's nothing for you to be sorry about regarding those older and meaner-looking closeups of you. They were very nice. I feel they're part of what makes the clip so work so well. Maybe you should get more blows to the face and film lots of closeups for insertion into future works. :wink:

I agree with gold that some nail gun shooting is an idea worth considering; I feel his idea of a "This Old House" parody is a good one.

What was the name of that mainstream movie (I think it was made in 1980s) where the naked gal was shot in the belly with a nail gun, stumbled across the room and fell onto a table while a country song played in the background? I used to love the earlier scenes of that sequence…

CC
CC
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Yes, that's it; Toolbox Murders is the one I'm talking about. I didn't see the remake. It was precisely the shot to the head I didn't care for in Toolbox Murders; I loved the nailgun shot to the belly, her reactions, and the way she stumbled to the table. I liked the way the song integrated with the sequence. For that era, it was one of the best things I had seen, lol. But I hated the shot to the head at the end. The sequence of the shot to the belly is one of many scenes I tried to re-edit to make it look like she had been shot in belly multiple times. This particular re-edit was a dismal failure because there wasn't enough cutaway material with which to work. I'm sure many shots would do some serious damage; it would be an excuse for lots and lots of shots, which I love, lol. In Toolbox Murders, I don't recall the nails sticking out; or couldn't see any due to quality of the tapes; in another movie "Nail Gun Massacre," I seem to recall the nails protruding out of the skin. I didn't care for "Nail Gun Massacre," so I don't recall much about it.

As far as the table saw blade, I know you and only you could do an impressive table saw sequence, lol. However, I personally wouldn't be interested. Maybe someone else would be interested enough to chime in here about a possible table saw blade scenario?

CC
CC