Lesbian Lovers and Murder!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Lesbian Lovers and Murder!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, Dalila asked for more sexy threads and expressed an interest in lesbianism. So.........

Who here is turned on by lesbian content in our fetish material, and why? Care to share?

By the way, I filmed a scenario involving a lesbian affair between Suzi and Velvet some time ago where they both get shot. I haven't edited it yet. Let me know if anyone is interested in seeing such a video.

So, what opinions do we have out there about such content?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Re: Lesbian Lovers and Murder!!!

Post by bellystabs »

Bluestone wrote:Well, Dalila asked for more sexy threads and expressed an interest in lesbianism. So.........
Who here is turned on by lesbian content in our fetish material, and why? Care to share?
I am, and my favorite scenes include both girls getting stabbed repeatedly in the belly. The sensuality of girl on girl is captivating, and then the stabbing is the erotic culmination. Peter made an amazing custom for me called "Bellystabs." Alexxia and Esme were terrific! I also posted a lesbian scenario for Dalila and Debbie in response to her thread. I added scenes of Paz Vega getting stabbed by her jealous lover for an example of the final stabbing.
gold

Post by gold »

It does create jealousy in the plots and sensual scenes ,and that makes for nude action.AH did a lot of these and the plots set up good coniving interaction Petra and other seemed to be comfortable with these scripts. Final answer why not"""
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I'm have pretty much the same opinion as bellystabs. I'd rather watch 2 female bodies bump and grind than a male and a female. It's like Doublemint gum; double the pleasure and double the fun (without the mess of all that ......).
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

I'm with Max. The only time I do 'not' have two women doing 'it' together is when I could only afford to hire one of them. That's when 'I' get involved, or we do a camera POV scene. I am not in the slightest bit interested in seeing some other 'guy' interacting with the woman I want to watch and/or play with.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Yes,

This much more exciting that talking about who fights with whom...

I am sorry however to hear that you are so opposed to a man killing a woman...because I am about to shoot a whole series of death scenes with a new actor!!

That's right actor!!!

I've already let you know about plans with Debbie D...and I have other ladies in mind that I will let you know about soon...

But if all goes well I should have as many as 8 brand new death scenes out of this shoot.

As soon as I have still shots from this shoot I will let you know.

As for lesbianism in film I am all for it...but being straight I also like working with a hunk.

I am equal opportunity wicked :wink:

Baci
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Dalila,

There are probably an equal number of people who prefer a male killer, since male members can identify with a male killer. To my mind, an "I Jury" type of scene would not be the same with a couple of lesbian lovers. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I've had a lot of members express this same opinion. So, let your hunk murder you 10 times or 10 hundred times. They will sell :yes:

As a side issue, AF had Petra play a lot of lesbian scenes. At one point I wondered if she was gay. That would be like finding out that Dalila is married... a real kick in the head. I was so enchanted with Petra that I resolved that it didn't matter whether she was gay or not. She still turned my crank. Well, it was a relief when I finally met her to find out that she is straight and only played those roles because AF cast her in them. Girl on girl action can be great, but part of my fantasy always involves a beautiful woman who has an interest in a male such as myself, even if it's just using her feminine wiles to seduce her way out of a difficult situation.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Bluestone wrote: I was so enchanted with Petra that I resolved that it didn't matter whether she was gay or not. She still turned my crank. Well, it was a relief when I finally met her to find out that she is straight and only played those roles because AF cast her in them.
Blue
http://flash.budgetwebdesign.biz/html/model.html

You might want to read this interview with Petra. There is a scroll bar in the middle and if you scroll down a bit, you'll get to the Petra interview.

Question #7 to Petra
Q: Have you ever had sex with a Girl?
A: Every time I get the chance, Maria might be up for it?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Very interesting interview, but most of those are tongue-in-cheek or tongue-where-you-think-your-audience-wants-it :lol:
Petra's answers are obviously meant to be as naughty as they can because that is what's expected. Now, I'm not saying that Petra hasn't done it with a girl, or that there's anything wrong with it... she still turns me on. I just know for a fact that Petra is turned on by guys and is more traditional in real life than her glamour/fetish model persona. I've talked to her for hours. After our last shoot, we talked for three hours straight, then I looked at my watch and reminded her that she had a plane to catch :cry:
The topic did come up, and our discussion was without the camera or microphone running, and much more honest than a promotional interview.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

My point was that she seemed open to the possibility and perhaps had bi tendencies. I think she shot a video or 2 with Kathy West that were reasonably explicit and perhaps showed a bit more than just acting. :idea: :yes:
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hi Max,

I kept my sexual identity a secret for years.

It was only until Dennis outed me about my hubby on Templar's forum that I said

"OK the game is over, I'm straight"

A lot of men want to think that we erotic horror actresses think women are as sexy and desirable as they do.

And there is some truth to that. I think that women are sexier than men.

Obvioulsy the sight of women getting killed is much sexier than a man getting killed.

Also women touching other women...etc...that is ALL very sexy.

So of course when I get together with Debbie and other actresses I am going to play on that sexual tension.

I can't speak for Petra...if she is really bi-sexual that is fine with me.
I look forward to the possibility of doing such a scene with her should Blue offer the opportunity. :wink:

But to be honest a little kissing and touching, or a rated R love scene is as far as I am prepared to go...and I did promise Paola that if I wanted to go further than that it would be with her.
So even though I am straight I am also betrothed!!

Baci
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I have to agree. Women are works of art. Men are the leftover putty and stone shavings slapped togehter to do the manual labor.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Hi Dalila,

I'm getting the feeling that I'm not communicating very effectively, so I'm going to try again.

I believe that most of the actresses we see in the videos produced in /for this community are straight with a small group that are bisexual or lesbians. I doubt the proportion follows the demographic distribution in the general population, but there is a mixture of orientations.

If the content is sexual in the sense of simulating the sexual act itself or engaging in activities that are designed to lead to sex, I prefer to watch lesbian action as I'd rather watch 2 naked females. I LIKE naked females. :yes: In some scenes, a male perpetrator is fine and certainly more appropriate, but again, I'm just stating what my personal preference is.

Regarding Petra, I really don't know what her full interests are other than I know men are a part of the pie. She is; however, a pretty good actress and can play straight, bi or lesbian roles equally well.

And now to more important things. I'm really happy that you have decided to continue producing videos for this community. You bring your own unique style and add a lot to the genre. I see your willingness to work with other producers and actresses as force force knitting the production teams together and ultimately good for all of us.