Your Ideas for Mayra of Sexy Latin Amazon

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: Tus ideas para Mayra de Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by SLA »

bonepile2 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:19 am Hola Mayra: En primer lugar, "The Annihilator" fue simplemente genial, me encantó la acción, los recortes, las muertes. Es posible que hayas tenido al comandante herido al final de la mesa arrastrándose hacia uno de sus camaradas muertos y hablándoles como si todavía estuvieran vivos prometiendo venganza por sus pérdidas, lo que podrías mostrar visualmente como un pensamiento filmado que se vincularía a La SEGUNDA PARTE del Aniquilador que veo que se estrenará. Esto nos dejaría al público esperando ansiosamente ese segundo capítulo. También podrías añadir biografías visuales breves de tus estrellas, y también un clip detrás de escena. Te deseo muchas películas geniales para 2022, y gracias por leer esto.
Hi friend! First of all, thanks for taking the time and putting some points to improve. Actually, we hadn't 100% confirmed a second part and maybe for that same reason we didn't give it the ending to keep the viewers hooked... But the second part will come and there will be a lot of action. I won't give details right now, but we'll give previews as soon as we finish filming. As for the biography of the actresses, let me tell you that it is a great idea 😍 and I will write a review on the blog today or tomorrow. Thank you for your great contribution. A hug!
mayra
Last edited by SLA on Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Re: Tus ideas para Mayra de Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by SLA »

SLA wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:05 pm
denis wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:57 pm Para el primer vídeo del año es genial. Me gustó mucho. :clap: Pour la première vidéo de l'année elle est super. Moi j'ai bien aimé. :clap:
Dennis! How are you, how nice to receive a message from you :)
Thanks for your good vibes. We will already be filming the second part.

A hug.
mayra
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

New Post - Blog

Post by SLA »

My beautiful friends, I have added new content regarding Annihilator.

visit the blog to see the photos of the actresses who were part of this acting cast

LINK:
WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.BLOGSPOT.COM
:pc:

Mayra Divine.
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Re: Your Ideas for Mayra of Sexy Latin Amazon

Post by denis »

I am very well Mayra. Thank you. I will try to go to your blog. For me English is very difficult :razz:

Je vais très bien Mayra. Merci. Je vais essayer d'aller sur votre blog. Pour moi l'anglais est très difficile :razz:
SLA

Mortal Resistance - Graphic story

Post by SLA »

Hi friends!
I was passing by to tell you a little about the new product that I just uploaded.
It is a graphic story made by Erik, a great friend and fan of SLA. He wants to share with all of us this story that I personally... loved.
You can go to the free download link and do not forget to leave your comment.

LINK: https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/bp ... M1NTIuMA..

Kisses.
Mayra Divine
SLA

New video- VALKYRIE TROOPER: The last blood part 1

Post by SLA »

Hello Dear Friends!

A few days ago, you could see the annihilation of a whole squadron of our brave Foxxy Commandos. 16 brave fighters fell in the movie, "The Annihilator"...

Today, I propose you to discover how the beautiful Valkyries will behave in a desperate fight...

Have you ever wondered what goes through the mind of a female warrior when she feels that the battle she is fighting might be her last? What does she think about when she knows that the safety of her unit is seriously compromised?

That's what this new episode of our SLA Women Warriors is all about!
We're going to get inside the heads of our brave Valkyries and each of them will imagine how to get out of this battle, alive...

But is it only possible? Is there even a way out?
Discover quickly, my dear friends of FEMMES FATALITIES, our new beautiful film :
VALKYRIE TROOPER - THE LAST BLOOD - part1
DOWNLOAD: www.sexylatinamazon.com :pc:
I hug you my friends
Mayra Divine
TRAILER:

Thanks to Bernard Charco for the illustration of these images.

MORE PHOTOS :
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... art-1.html
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello hello my dear friends of Femme Fatalities, I wish you are very well!
I was passing by to share with you a new graphic story.

Valkyrie Troopers, The last blood.

Thanks to our friend Bernard Charco for the writing & illustration, you can download it for free from our website, blog and also from Gumroad.

I hope you like it and can leave your comments.

A kiss and a warm hug.
Mayra Divine

LINK:
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/lqbht
https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/20 ... -last.html
www.sexylatinamazon.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Just done so, Mayra. Thank you very much, :X a lovely early Valentine's Present!
SLA

Post by SLA »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:53 pm Just done so, Mayra. Thank you very much, :X a lovely early Valentine's Present!
So beautiful you!
Thanks for letting me know.

Soon we are uploading the new premiere.

Be aware :)

a kiss my dear friend.

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

friends of Femmefatalities... me again :)
I come to tell you that we are about to release the recent titled video
THE INTERROGATION

For this I bring you some illustrated images of the movie. I personally liked it a lot!

I will not describe this magnificent chapter.

go to the blog and find out about this.

HTTP://WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.BLOGSPOT.COM :pc:

. Sign up to the blog to receive new updates.

Kisses.
Mayra Divine

SLA

BIKINI WAR - FREE PRODUCT

Post by SLA »

Hello my beautiful friends of FF.
I was passing by here to invite you to download the recent product that I just uploaded to our page.
Many of you have already seen the massacre that was caused by gaining control of drug territories. Two mafias unleash an exchange of bullets in the middle of the sand, the sea breeze and the sun.

I hope you enjoy this PDF

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/bq ... MwNjkxLjA.

And if you haven't seen the video yet, I invite you to download it at the following link
https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/vb ... I4OTMzLjA.

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Never realised that having a nice afternoon down on the beach sunning yourself could be so dangerous... :roll:
SLA

Post by SLA »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:10 pm Never realised that having a nice afternoon down on the beach sunning yourself could be so dangerous... :roll:
Ha ha ha... Well, it seems so, but if you're on their side, they'll protect you!

Greetings my dear friend.
:X
Mayra Divine
SLA

NEW VIDEO ONLINE - THE INTERROGATION

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends of Femme Fatalities!

Have you seen the full video of THE INTERROGATION?
It's great!
You can download it from our website right now

www.sexylatinamazon.com

TRAILER:

Visit the blog:
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
I have new updates for you.

Hugs and kisses..
Let's see who leaves me their valuable comment for this chapter :) :love:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I loved it. I particularly liked the part when the poor 'inept soldier's' gun failed to fire, and she was mercilessly shot down.