Strangle Patty Duke

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blue Ribbon

Strangle Patty Duke

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Hi, guys...The Patty Duke Show was a TV show from th 60's about two pretty girls wich were...twin cousins!!! Yeah...it's strange I know. This show created by Sidney Sheldon.

Well...I watched this show 000 first time in the 90's on a cable channel. I fantasize to strangle Patty Duke almost imediatly. :idea: She was so cute... :cool:

Patty played the two cousins: Patty Lane\ Cathy Lane. Patty is a funny girl and Cathy is very shy.

Oh boy...In my fantasy I rape and strangle the shy Cathy using my blue ribbon.

Next...I rape Patty, tied her in a chair and strangle her slowly with her own pantties.

Amazing!!!! :cool:

IT'S FANTASY ONLY

Patty Duke....See this sweet body

Patty and Cathy

Moderators...I don´t know if this thread break the boards rules. Please...delate this thread if you think the thread break the rules. Thanks and sorry my poor english...
kevin67

Re: Strangle Patty Duke

Post by kevin67 »

No, you didn't break any board rules, as long as it is a fantasy and you don't misconstrue it for reality.

Kevin 67
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

I make her take a dip in the pool first. And then....
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Sorry..the first image of Patty Duke in my post disapear (!!!). But that's pic bellow: