Comedy And The Death Fantasy

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kevin67

Comedy And The Death Fantasy

Post by kevin67 »

Hi

You know I am great fan of Alfred Hitchcock, and I always appreciated his talent for blending comedy with his murder mysteries. He never really took himself too seriously. I was wondering how everyone felt about a little humor in our fantasy videos. I realize that good comedy is hard to write , but I believe that we should sort of loosen up and enjoy an occasional death fantasy video which displays a sense of humor. What is your opinion on this matter? Agree or disagree.

Kevin (sticking his neck out )67
bellystabs

Re: Comedy And The Death Fantasy

Post by bellystabs »

kevin67 wrote:Kevin (sticking his neck out )67

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
kevins-neck.JPG
kevins-neck.JPG (15.55 KiB) Viewed 12464 times
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

What a great subject...

It depends upon your definition of comedy.

I think of the vast majority of my films as tongue in cheek.

Come now...7 Dalilas die in a coed slaughter in 10 minutes?
IF that isn't supposed to have a touch of comedy I guess I don't know what is funny.

It doesn't mean that I am makig fun of the fantasy itself...I am serious about that part.

I take the sex appesl seriously..and I play the death scenes straight..but the unlikely situations:
That is where the comedy rests.

(And I would never make fun of my fans...the producers who work so hard at makign these films or other actresses.)

I am not very big or very tall in reality. The very idea that I would running around as some sort of ass kicking Amazon killer is pretty silly.

My stage persona is over the top because we all know what fun it is to see the sexy bad girl get what is coming to her.

If I don't laugh when I write the scene in the first place usually it is not one of my better scripts.

Baci
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Paul-KHP wrote:I have tried to inject a little humor at times yet try not to take away from the subject at hand.
I remember one you did a long time ago with Kayla (I think). I forget a lot of the details now, and I am too lazy to get out all my old cd's, but she was about to get married. After you shot or stabbed her to death, you walked off camera whisling "Here comes the bride..."

I had just taken a drink and I almost spit it all over my computer screen! That cracked me up.
leone

Post by leone »

Personally, I'm not a fan of injecting comedy. I actually bought the belly stabbing video with the "Oh fuck ME" joke in it and it really took me out of the moment.
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

I consider comedy, or at the very least melodramatic excess, to be an utterly crucial ingredient to my videos. I know this rubs some people the wrong way, and it may well have cost me a lot of sales, but I will not be dissuaded. To me these fantasies are meant to be fun and pleasant. I do not want to be depressed while watching them, thinking about them, or making them, and making death scenes without that tongue in cheek 'wink' would just not feel right to me.

Generally I don't want to have things 'so' over the top that it breaks a viewer's suspension of disbelief, and that can be a fine line sometimes. That's why I prefer the melodrama, where the actresses expressions are just a tiny bit too animated. It is not at all inconceivable that someone might be 'very animated' while receiving a mortal wound. Check out for instance the second stab wound in 'Southpaw: Mila'

It is harder to do straight comedy with comedic dialog. I am more of a physical comedy kind of guy. The few times I've done comedic dialog is when I was working with an exceptionally intelligent actress who could for all intents ad lib comedy. That said, the first time I injected a comedic line into a video I drew from a real life moment. View - 'Too Dumb to Live: Marcy'. This scene actually happened to me in real life. My reaction in real life was not to go to the extreme as portrayed in this video, but the lines delivered in reality are word for word, timing and all, replicated in this scene.
leone

Post by leone »

Peter, I've purchased many of your videos but the comic facials always ruin it for me when they crop up. If I can tell from the stills that that's the way it's leaning I avoid. That said, I have zero interest in consensual scenarios but find that if I fast forward through some of the dialogue at the beginning of vids, I can use my imagination with some of those and still have a worthwhile experience.

Weird how wildly different our fantasies are. in a lot of ways, your stuff minus the consensual themes and comedy would be my ideal. I like long, writhing, unrealistic deaths. :)

Btw, if Zoee ever wanders back into your sphere, let me know and I'll gladly pay you custom money to do one my way. ;)
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Tongue in cheek only:

I would say for example in the old James Bond Film ( forget which one)
Sean Connery (mmmm sexiest bond ever) is dancing with the villainess and he twists her around to take the bullet meant for himself...later to put her in a chair and say "She's dead on her feet"

That is what I mean...

By contrast the Austin Powers version of that same scene is not sexy at all...even though it is very funny.

It's way too over the top...

But....the Monty Python scene where the maid falls on the dagger is sexy and funny...

Also the tennis racket in the gut during "Salad Days" is sexy and funny...

So I think it depends upon the situation.

I don't try for traditional comedy because...I am not that funny...

Tongue in cheek and a bit of scene chewing is as far as I can take it. :wink:

baci
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I agree that comedy injected for the sake of comedy alone may be off-putting. I just got a suggested Petra script which I am seriously considering filming. It involves Petra in a French maid outfit sampling her boss' brandy. In her half-drunken state, she manages to accidently hang herself. Would anyone like to see such a video? I'm certain that it will maintain its sexy appeal despite the humour of watching the giggling, half drunk Petra going about her duties while ignoring all of her boss' instructions not to touch his brandy or go into that room with the noose hanging from the rafters :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com