Indie's Treasure Trove

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

"Safe House" and "Rising from the Dead!"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Greetings all! This is my first post, and long overdue, as I tried to register months ago, but it kept rejecting my email for whatever reason. Fate brought me back, and Bluestone got me registered, and I'm thankful to be here.

I recently purchased "Safe House" and it's sequel "Rising from the Dead!" directly from Tommygun, and couldn't be happier. For those looking for a bit of a noir look with a busty shower scene, smoking, garter belts, nylons, and a gratuitous number of slow, methodical, suppressed gunshots to a helpless, writhing victim....look no further. Anny has sort of a Lena Olin look to her, and Lady Brittany reminds me of Clea DuVall. Both did fine jobs and their sense of helplessness really came across well.

My direct purchase through Tommygun was quick, flawless, and the download link he gave me was LIGHTNING fast. Everyone should do business like this guy. Thanks Tommy!

His email: blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com

Link to these vids in the Producers' Ad. Forum: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15977

I would also like to say that had I not seen the ads for those vids on THIS forum, I would never have known of their existence, so thanks to F.F.
7q2ogm3.jpg
7q2ogm3.jpg (14.1 KiB) Viewed 34859 times
DE1N2zz.jpg
DE1N2zz.jpg (16.33 KiB) Viewed 34857 times
indiefilmfan

indiefilmfan's review of "Dance of Death"

Post by indiefilmfan »

"Dance of Death" is a roughly 11 minute film featuring melee combat between two amazon warriors from Olaf's troop of veteran beauties. This particular film has blonde Leandra trying to escape her dancing slave life by getting past brunette guard Talanis. The two duke it out in melee which includes some choking with a little tongue lolling, wrestling and punching (including several very good closed fist punches to the jaw), a spear through the belly, several knife stabs to the belly with pauses in between, a short body drag, and a finale featuring the patented "Olaf's iron gate surprise," which has become somewhat of a staple in many of his films.

Now for me, as with many of the films Olaf and others of this genre produce, the attraction is to the girls in particular. I find both of the girls featured in this film stunning to look upon, and could watch a 3 hour video of them talking to one another seductively and just making eyes at one another. I will, for the sake of this review, however, focus on what many other fans are looking for, and are indeed found in this vid.

First, the big money shot here is the multiple belly stabbing that Talanis takes. For fans of this particular thing, this is the most focused example I think I have seen come out of Olaf's studio. If you're looking for that, this vid's your baby, and it is perfectly executed. Leandra has a gift for scowling and really making the viewer believe she is mad and means all business. A fine actress. The same goes for Talanis, whom I doubt even owns any clothing in real life. She seems so naturally comfortable in the nude, and that beauty just radiates from her. She is one of, if not the best of his girls when it comes to facial expressions, gasping, etc. when the suffering starts. Here she takes numerous, agonizing stabs to her beautiful, flawless belly with a knife, and performs the part like the pro she is.

The bottom line here is people looking for a vid featuring specific things within a genre will find several of them here, and in the usual high quality one has come to see in Olaf's work. Now if he could just convince Leandra to get those boobies out for us.....just once....for the love of god, I beg you....just once........

It is tough to rate things like this, since one man's 2 is another man's 10, but here goes.

8.5 stars for pure quality. (Had Leandra's boobies been allowed to breathe the open air, this rating would've been higher.)

Again, belly stab aficionados especially will love it. It's the money shot of this film.

But for those of us who aren't into that, you get to see Talanis's nips (and nearly everything else), wrestling, choking, tongues, punching, spearing, Talanis's nips, rib knifing, iron gating, and a bit of close-up toe writhing to close it out for you sole / toe lovers. Oh, and Talanis's nips.

Normally, I'm just an arrow and naked chic guy, but this is a damn fine vid.

If you haven't done business with him and his loyal gang of amazon warriors, I can't recommend his studio highly enough. He has a very modern, professional website where you can browse or buy all his vids direct, and I've never had an issue downloading once. Enough said. Thanks Olaf! And please speak with Leandra about those boobies......
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h20m32s345.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h20m32s345.png (2.4 MiB) Viewed 35052 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-03h50m08s696.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-03h50m08s696.png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 35051 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h06m16s893.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h06m16s893.png (2.36 MiB) Viewed 35051 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h09m31s380.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h09m31s380.png (2.55 MiB) Viewed 35051 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h10m37s830.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-13-04h10m37s830.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 35051 times
https://www.amazon-warriors.com/home

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12000&start=615
Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Re: indiefilmfan's review of "Dance of Death"

Post by Heracles »

I was intending to write a review for this amazing video as well, but it seems you beat me to it. ;-)

I think you already said everything that needs to be said: from the beautiful actresses involved to the highly erotic action, this video has it all.

The only (very minor) criticism I'd mention is that, after Talanis spectacular demise under the spiked gate, there is a distinct lack of shots from different angles of her beautiful body lying there. I was a bit surprised when the video faded to black somewhat abruptly after she died.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Sorry I beat you to the draw, Heracles! I'm glad you chimed in, though, because I need to know some things. I am new not only to this forum, but to this community as a whole. I never knew such small production vids were being produced until just recently, so I'm going a bit crazy catching up on material that dates back to the early 2000's! I am a huge film fan, and am looking forward to doing a bunch of reviews on this forum. For some reason, it seems almost no one has been reviewing films here for the past year or so, which seems a shame. I hope to change that!

The trouble for me is that the vast majority of fetish interests that people have in this community, are of no interest to me. I like boobs, and maybe a few arrows here and there for decoration. However, for everyone else's benefit, I want to try to do comprehensive reviews that include the content you all are looking for in a vid. Some of these things are obvious, like feet, belly, nylons, etc., but just from nosing around the forums and reading a bit, I am discovering there are many things other people like that would have never occurred to me. I need to know about these things so as to keep an eye out for them in the films I buy for my own personal tastes, that way I can point them out to you all as having been included or not included in the film I am reviewing.

I want to try to be as accurate in my descriptions as possible. After all, our word of mouth on forums like this are what can really help the small producers who are going to great lengths to make products we like. It can be the difference between something selling well, or just mediocre. We are what keeps them in business, and I want to see them all do well! So if I post a review and have left something out, please feel free to ask about it, so I know to include such details in future reviews. Thanks a bunch! - indie
indiefilmfan

indie's review of "Russlana's Torture"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Hello all, and welcome to another of indie's reviews! This one is of "Russlana's Torture" by Olaf's "Titaneia Productions" label, a subsidiary of "Amazon Warriors" that does custom productions.

"Russlana's torture" is nearly 12 minutes of just what the title says it is. No messing around with storyline lead-in here, they get straight to business. The scene opens in a medieval dungeon environment with the incredible Russlana in a white satin nightgown or dress, with her wrists bound by rope straight above her head. Jane is the busty blonde meany here who is clealy pissed at Russlana for something, and starts right in on her with a long knife. It's plunged clear through Russlana's upper leg, then removed and the blood licked from the blade by Jane before she switches to a smaller knife for several slow upper leg slashings, then tasting her blood from the leg this time. Jane then cuts the straps from her dress and yanks it down and off, revealing Russlana's breasts and her black studded panties / loincloth.

Jane then installs a medieval "cilice" on Russlana's leg and tightens it down. She then decides to check the counterweight of the rope which holds Russlana's arms suspended above her head, forcing her nearly off her toes. It is here, we begin to get a good look at Russlana's black high-heeled shoes, and her incredible calves, one of which now gets pierced all the way through by Jane's long knife. This knife now makes it's way clean through each of Russlana's mind boggling breasts, more leg stabbings, and finally her belly for a trip straight through.

As if that weren't enough, Jane grabs a bow and puts arrows through Russlana's breast (sideways), belly, and lower leg. She then unlovingly rips the arrows back out before slowly lowering the rope and letting Russlana's seemingly lifeless body fall limp to the floor. Considering her job finished, Jane leaves the carved up mess that was once Russlana lying where she dropped. The camera makes a few slow pans up and down Russlana's body for some close-up eye candy before fading out.

Now we all have our different tastes in women, and for me, Russlana is the very pinnacle of what humanity has to offer. If you watch her performances in all of Olaf's vids over the last decade, you will notice quite a transformation. It is very clear that she has spent countless hours in the gym working on her perfectly toned physique, and I look at all of Olaf's films featuring her in hopes that he really showcases this fact in his close-ups. In this film (which I downloaded in mp4 format directly from sexy-amazons.com), the picture quality is amazing. The high definition in the close-up shots of that woman's body strung up astounds me. I guess we've come a long way from the grainy vhs days of the 80's, ha!

In any case, for Russlana fans like me, who just want to gape at her reality-defying nipples for hours, wondering if I could dial my antique, 1930's rotary-style phone with them on a thank you call to Germany, this vid is pure eye candy focusing on the aforementioned goddess. For me, her body should be somehow preserved and put on permanent display in the Smithsonian for the world to marvel at forever.

For fans of other intricate particulars, who want to see that priceless German artifact mistreated (shame on you), you will most certainly find some things here to your liking, such as knife stabbing, slow slashing, arrow shots, high heels, wrists bound overhead, obscure medieval cilice device, and most importantly, an actress who in my opinion has no peer when it comes to putting her all into her suffering performance. In the dozens of vids I've seen her in, she seems to have made an artform out of her display of anguish for the camera. The way she grimaces in pain, clenches her teeth, arches her back in agony, etc. is always VERY noticeable, whether she is getting hit with arrows, stabbed, shot, or whatever, her reaction always reflects a 100% effort on her part. Bravo.

Now onto her co-star. Of Olaf's troupe of regulars, they have all played multiple parts of protagonists and antagonists at one time or another, but there are a few that shine when it comes to playing the baddie. Some just look natural playing it mean (cough...Leandra...cough..), like they could take you out into an ally behind the bar and beat the hell out of you with one hand while swigging a bottle of booze without spilling a drop out of the other. This is Jane. Busty, blonde, thick, tattooed, and looking like she just climbed off of a knucklehead chopper, she makes you believe she is enjoying every second of what she's doing to Russlana. Remind me never to do whatever it was she did to piss Jane off this much. Enough said.

I'm not into stabbings, but I have to think that guys who are will absolutely love this vid. Superbly acted agony from our poor Russlana and believable disdain from our torturer, coupled with quality camera close-ups in high-def earn this flick a solid 9 out of 10 stars from my perspective. It would've earned a higher rating if Russlana would stop trimming her eyebrows so damn thin (hey...I had to find something....).

So that's it for the first half, folks. I say that because I will now review the 2nd part of this story in another post, so stay tuned for video #2 - "Jane's Torture," in which we shall see if Jane can take it as well as she dishes it out.

Olaf's vids can be found on his site for direct download. The download speed is fast, it is modern, professional, and you can browse or purchase all the vids or pic sets he has to offer. If you are like me, you'll find his offerings very addictive. Here are the links to his Producer's thread on this forum and his website. Enjoy all! - indie

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12000

vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h30m01s471.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h30m01s471.png (2.11 MiB) Viewed 34548 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h33m13s915.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h33m13s915.png (2.04 MiB) Viewed 34548 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h36m12s490.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h36m12s490.png (2.14 MiB) Viewed 34548 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h37m21s524.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h37m21s524.png (2.22 MiB) Viewed 34548 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h40m17s205.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h40m17s205.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 34548 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h42m05s906.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-09h42m05s906.png (2.32 MiB) Viewed 34548 times
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.

Post by Heracles »

Great, I'm looking forward to reading your posts here! I originally signed up here to write reviews for Olaf's Amazon Warriors as well, but I felt there was very little response from the community, so I got a bit discouraged after writing a couple.

But maybe I'll write some more when I have the time. I certainly do have a lot of videos I could potentially review.
indiefilmfan wrote: [...] I like boobs, and maybe a few arrows here and there for decoration. [...]
Feel free to ignore this if you already own those, but if you like boobs and arrows, may I suggest "Talanis - The Brave Warrior" Parts 2 and 3? I have a feeling you might like them ;)
Attachments
989df59e2ca5582761bcd0f550553172.jpg
989df59e2ca5582761bcd0f550553172.jpg (123.5 KiB) Viewed 35022 times
de79d45bcde4f1d1bf9d6cee9e91dbb6.jpg
de79d45bcde4f1d1bf9d6cee9e91dbb6.jpg (125.07 KiB) Viewed 35022 times
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Ahh yes, treasures to be sure. Thanks for the tip. I have watched them many times, as they are my favorites. If there is anything Olaf has produced that seems like it was made with me in mind, those vids are it. My only gripe is they can always use more arrows, more arrows, lol. But Talanis makes my knees weak ......glad I'm sitting down or I would be dizzy right now just talking about her.

Many of these vids like his have been out for years, but I have only discovered this whole genre of stuff in the last few months, so it's all new and exciting to me.
indiefilmfan

indie's review of "Jane's Torture"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Hello all, this is my review of "Jane's Torture." This is the direct sequel to "Russlana's Torture," which I reviewed earlier.

As it is simply a continuation of the first vid, I'll stick with the same rating I gave to it - a solid 9. Now having said that, I must honestly say that Jane's performance as the victim this time is not as convincing as Russlana's. That is not to say she did poorly, she just didn't pull it off as good as the master. Jane is a better stabber than a stabee. There were a few mishaps where she was stabbed, etc. and didn't make a peep. Heck, it could have just been an editing mishap. Who knows, or further more, who cares? This ain't Hollywood folks, and I'm being very critical here.

So how can I still give it such a strong rating? Pure quality of content. It delivers the goods in spades, period. It would've been higher had Olaf not secretly conspired to make me eat until I was sick, but more on that later.

This vid seemingly takes place right where the first one left off, where after a brutal 12 minutes of torture by the sadistic Jane, Russlana's lifeless body lay on the floor of the dungeon carved up like a Christmas goose. But was she really lifeless? Apparently not! Somehow, some way, with typical German efficiency, Russlana has been miraculously and fully healed after Jane left the room, hurray! And guess what? She doesn't take 12 minutes of revenge out on poor Jane, but 20!
Here's the take:

Russlana walks up to the table still holding the knives that Jane brutalized her with only moments ago and picks one up. Then she catches Jane while seemingly out for a stroll across the dungeon, and with the knife to her throat, she forces her to be tied up with rope at the wrists separately, her arms stretched out in a Y above her. Then, unexpectedly, Russlana puts down the knife, and cops a feel under Jane's skimpy shirt. Deciding that wasn't enough, she licks Jane's pierced nipple, then kneels down and bites into Jane's meaty leg like it's a juicy bratwurst and she's starving from all the torture she just endured. Jane struggles and Russlana claws her leg with her fingernails a few times.

***At this point, I got strangely hungry, and had to pause the vid to run and grab something to eat, but again, more on that later....

Now at this point, Russlana grabs a small branding utensil from a flaming pan, and applies it to Jane's inner thigh, leaving a red burn mark. I guess the smell of searing flesh kindled her appetite once again, because she then proceeds to take a bite out of Jane's other thigh. Now, I've never been one to condone cannibalism, but something about this just seemed.....right....

Anyway, Russlana then picks up the big knife that Jane used on her and licks her own blood off of it before going to work on Jane's leg, which she stabs and slices multiple times. She switches to the smaller knife which she buries in Jane's leg as well, leaving it in for a bit as she twists and grinds it in the wound. She then removes Jane's high-heeled shoes and raises her rope slightly to be sure Jane is on her toes before taking another bite out of her calf. Hmmm.....

She continues to carve up Jane's legs like she's a butcher in training, including a large vertical slice to the back of the leg that was a bit unexpected.

At this point, I'm stuffing chocolate into my mouth like Lucille Ball without even realizing it when I look down and notice that I'm only half way through this video. Ten minutes. That's right, poor Jane is not so mean anymore, and Russlana's only half way done with her. Vengeance is a bitch....

So Russlana now puts the cilice on Jane's leg before biting her in the side and moving up to go to work on her breasts with the knife...slicing, stabbing. Then as she plunges it clean through her belly, she tells Jane "Now you are hanging here like a pig in the slaughterhouse!"

She rips off Janes skirt to reveal her own studded black panties, cuts off her shirt, then picks up the bow lying nearby. Russlana proceeds to return the favor of the three arrows Jane had stuck her with earlier, in nearly the exact same fashion. Then, in a stunning act of kindness, Russlana pulls out the arrows, releases Jane from her bindings, and puts Jane's arm around her shoulder to support her as she lovingly helps her over and gently lowers her down onto a nice soft sack of grain on the floor. How kind....until she jabs her index finger all the way down into one of the open wounds in Jane's belly, licks it off like it's marmalade, then begins plunging the knife into her belly again.

It culminates in Jane's body half slumped off of her burlap bedding, lifeless, as Russlana boasts above her while looking down on her corpse. It should also be noted here that we see evidence of Herr Winter's poor dungeonkeeping habits as the soles of Jane's bare feet are exposed and are revealed to be FILTHY after only being out of her shoes for a few minutes! Shame!

Now I will note a few things here for you. One, this sequel absolutely will live up to your expectations if you are craving more of the naughtiness you saw in part one. And it's nearly twice as long, at a full 20 minutes. What was that Jerry Lee Lewis song..."A whole lotta stabbin' goin' on?" And now back to the biting... I couldn't figure out why in the span of twenty minutes I had eaten a HALF POUND OF CHOCOLATE unconsciously while watching this video. Then I was looking at the empty package and it became all too clear. A grand conspiracy was revealed!

Ever notice the best made everything always seems to come from Germany? Well, I tracked down some of the leading German scientists and they all but admitted to me that they had created Russlana in a laboratory. It all made sense now. No normal human could be so perfect. When I brought her up by name, I could see the pride in their faces. She is undoubtedly their greatest scientific achievement. They got suddenly quiet, though, when I questioned them about collaborating with Olaf and incorporating subliminal messaging into his videos. Why did I get such a ravenous craving suddenly for something I wasn't even hungry for before? And why only when I had just watched the viscious Russlana devour the flesh of another? I know the truth of it now, and I am including a picture of the evidence with my screencaps of this video. This forum will have the ONLY visual record of my discovery of Olaf's sinister secret practices, as I have unfortunately eaten the rest of the evidence. If my reviews suddenly stop and I turn up missing because of what I've uncovered, someone please call the Polizei. Auf Wiedersehen....I hope.... ;-) - indie

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12000

vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h50m32s143.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h50m32s143.png (2.08 MiB) Viewed 34681 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h53m49s022.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h53m49s022.png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 34681 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h58m08s282.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h58m08s282.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 34681 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-17h13m57s162.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-17h13m57s162.png (2.21 MiB) Viewed 34681 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h59m55s889.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-16h59m55s889.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 34681 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-17h06m20s538.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-16-17h06m20s538.png (1.86 MiB) Viewed 34681 times
DSC00023.png
DSC00023.png (547.39 KiB) Viewed 34681 times
indiefilmfan

indie's review o "Gladiatrix Arena 21" by Amazon-Warriors

Post by indiefilmfan »

Hello all! Here's my review of "Gladiatrix Arena 21" by Amazon-Warriors.com.

The vid begins with the raven-haired beauty Antaris entering the arena through a set of double doors in slow motion with trident and shield in hand. She's clad in her usual black leather outfit, with knee-high boots. Her body looks as fit as ever, and she's wearing a look on her face like she means business.

Then, Russlana enters through an archway in the opposite end, armed with a gladius and shield, raising her arms in the air and shouting in confidence to the unseen crowd. As is her fashion, Russlana has her trademark boobers on display, nips looking like they could pierce the world's finest kevlar, and is clad in a tiger-stripe loincloth and brown leather leggings, that at first glance look like over-the-knee boots, but surprise!....they are wraps, meaning good news for all you bare feet fans!

After a quick moment of trash talk between them, they get straight to it. The melee combat exchanges are good, and I have noticed of late that it seems our good Olaf (or whoever he has doing his effects) is dabbling more and more into the slow-motion territory. This is not always a good fit or a good look, depending on the video, but here it works nicely.

Also, I don't know if it's usual practice for his Gladiatrix series of vids, but in this one, he has professional sound effects for things like weapons swooshing through the air, blows blocked with weapons or shields, impacts to bodies, etc. The blood from the mouths and wounds looked good, as did the effects of the weapons thrusted through flesh. All in all, I enjoyed this well-choreographed fight thoroughly. I felt the trident plunging was particularly good.

Not counting the beginning and ending credits, it's about 8 minutes of pure pleasure in my book.

On a personal note (God as my witness, this is true), it's very strange that I was just on Olaf's website browsing around at older material (he has a rather extensive selection), and I was looking at all of Antaris's stuff from over the years (you can search vids by individual model), because she is one of my favorites out of his camp. I was trying to think what I could get that I did not already have that featured her, and when I went to check a message on the forum....bam! I see that Olaf has just posted this vid with Antaris and Russlana! That is fate, lol! Thanks, mate!

So in closing, if you are one who likes the melee fighting and stabbing type of stuff, I would think you'd find this vid to your liking. For those with more similar tastes to mine, who simply like googling over these two women in particular, you won't be disappointed either. So this one's pretty much a win for everyone.

Olaf, you are truly a lucky man to have two such women force this burden upon you. Now if you can only convince Antaris to start getting those boobies out again, like old times.... Perhaps she is involved in some kind of conspiracy with Leandra!

Cheers, all!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12000&start=630

vlcsnap-2019-08-20-21h16m31s547.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-20-21h16m31s547.png (2.15 MiB) Viewed 34931 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-20-21h18m06s044.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-20-21h18m06s044.png (2.51 MiB) Viewed 34931 times
vlcsnap-2019-08-20-21h20m30s284.png
vlcsnap-2019-08-20-21h20m30s284.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 34931 times
Heracles

Re: indie's review o "Gladiatrix Arena 21" by Amazon-Warrior

Post by Heracles »

Great review! You certainly have a way with words. I generally only purchase videos with Talanis, but you made me curious- maybe I'll still give this one a try...
indiefilmfan

Re: indie's review o "Gladiatrix Arena 21" by Amazon-Warrior

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks, Heracles! Yes, I could watch a vid of Talanis sitting in a chair reading a book for an hour, lol. But I really enjoyed this vid, and these two girls I feel pretty much the same way about. There are certain girls whose appearance just reaches out and grabs ahold of you and doesn't let go. When I see Russlana and Antaris, I can't take my eyes off the screen. Antaris has a look that would've fit right in as one of Dracula's inner harem in the Hammer films of the 60's. Remember those beautiful girls......with fangs!? I absolutely love the look of her in that red and black battle paint that can be found on Olaf's site. And she always keeps that beautiful hair nice and black.....and long.....

Russlana was always beautiful, but over the years has clearly worked very hard to sculpt her look into a whole different level. That body is breathtaking. She is a stage performer, and I think that experience shows through in her work in these type of vids. She's a great actress, and always gives it her all. With her beauty, ability to act, and that sculpted physique, she could walk right into a big money role with that rubbish we have in the U.S. known as "professional wrestling."

Her strong accent and ability to play the baddy so well would make her a shoe-in for a villainous role within that genre. And she's damn sure physically capable of performing the moves in the ring, as I have seen some footage of her stage performances online. Very physical stuff. I would think they'd jump to sign her on in a hearbeat. Are you listening, Russlana.....? Lol, just please don't forget about us, your old fans, if you get super rich and famous.

Man, just talking about this makes it too hard for me to resist letting the cat out of the bag about something, as I'm very excited. Some time ago, I commissioned a vid from Olaf featuring Russlana. I had initially written a little script with Talanis in mind, but some of the particulars may prove hard to pull off with that one involving her running through the forest at length, so I thought of a similar, but simpler one that I felt fit Russlana better, showcasing her physique, so I went with that. I can't tell you how eager I am to see the end result. The suspense is killing me, lol!

I have also written down in my little binder several other storylines for numerous future vids involving several different girls, but funding those will be a ways off for me, as my income is quite limited right now. There is a modern day one I have in mind for Shemina and Russlana that I would looooove to get made, and since it's quite different from the norm, I think it would sell well, too. It is much more dialog-heavy than what is normally seen, so it would involve a lot more face time on camera, particularly for Shemina, who most of the dialog is written for. Ahhh, but I get ahead of myself here....these are things for future times, and I must bring myself back to the present, lol.

Down the road, when I can afford that other flick with Talanis, I'll have to give you the heads up before hand, as I now know you are a fan of hers like me. Cheers!
indiefilmfan

indie's review of "An evil dream - part 2"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Well, it's been some time since I've posted on this board. Let's hope this place begins to thrive with activity again!

OK, I'll start by saying I did not buy "An evil dream - part 1," as stabbings aren't so much my cup of tea. In fact, as a connoisseur of all things boobies, I seldom buy vids where the girls are fully clothed, but this is an exception. This is someone's custom, and as such, the customer must have specified that Shemina wear a buttoned white shirt. Again, for my taste, the boobies (especially the spectacular ones that Shemina possesses), would need to be on full display, but I can fully respect the customer's wishes here, and as they're paying for it, they should get exactly what they want. And in this case, the blood at least made a nice contrast on the bright white shirt. It also made it much easier for Olaf to affix so many arrows to her.

Now I'm a huge arrow fan, so I naturally became an instant supporter of Olaf's fine work the very first time I laid eyes on a screenshot of his while surfing the net a year ago. My only gripe is THERE'S NEVER ENOUGH ARROWS, LOL! So I just happened to be on his site buying another arrow vid, and when I saw the preview for this vid had just been posted there, I nearly pissed myself with excitement. I bought it the minute it was released, and I was not disappointed. Well, except for the reason I mentioned above, but let's dig into the big picture here. Despite the lack of nudity, there is something VERY IMPORTANT to me about this vid. This was the best attention to detail I've seen to date in one of Olaf's movies regarding the arrow effects.

There are a number of different tricks that filmmaker's can employ to pull off a scene where someone is shot with an arrow. In this day and age of modern digital technology, using digital arrows in post-production for the flight and impact of the arrow, then cutting to a new frame where a real arrow has been affixed to the victim is the state of the art way to go, as is evidenced in any big-budget hollywood film. But these things take expertise, and more importantly, time, which of course, costs money. Now I noticed on some of Olaf's films that a credit was given to "Breitbild VFX," and in these particular films I could notice a difference in the sound and video effects that were used compared to his other vids, which leads me to believe he subcontracts another source occasionally to help him with some of the effect details featured therein.

But this movie did not have anyone listed in the credits but him. So..... I can only assume that perhaps Herr Winter has been spending a bit of time perfecting his own skills at the old computer, because the arrow flight and impact effects here were nothing short of spectacular. Bravo Olaf!!

Never before in any of his vids has this kind of attention been paid to pulling off the effect. This is what I've been DYING to see for a long time. This detail REALLY SELLS the realism of the scene for me, period. The old cheap trick of capturing someone firing a bow, then quickly cutting to another person who already has an arrow affixed to them is perhaps the oldest effect in the business, and I don't care for it much. But with digital technology at our fingertips nowadays, getting to see the arrow flight and impact takes it to a level of realism that makes the old way obsolete.

Again, adding these effects takes time, but man, the payoff is incredible, and one look at this vid will show you exactly what I'm talking about. This effect being implemented in future productions is a TOTAL GAME CHANGER that I hope he will stick with, because if he does, I will continue to throw my money his way.

I have a number of scripts for customs that I am sitting on due to being a poor bastard at the moment. But one of the first ones I wanted to have Olaf do was going to involve someone being riddled with crossbow bolts, and the only way I wanted to have it done was if good digital arrow flight and impact effects were going to be used. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother. After watching "An evil dream - part 2," I now know this is within grasp, and can't wait to have it shot. But back to this movie...

The plot is simple here, the beautiful Shemina is lying on the couch having a dream about her previous encounter with Morgane in part 1, where Morgane carves her up like a Christmas goose, again in a white shirt that quickly turns red. Shemina wakes up and says "what a strange dream," but quickly realizes she is still not safe, and Morgane appears again, this time wielding a bow, and begins to slowly stick Shemina with arrows. Poor Shemina stumbles around the room deliriously, while Morgane keeps drilling her, and eventually, she collapses onto the floor, where she writhes and garfs up blood, lingering on for a full 2 minutes longer before expiring.

Now I know that many of the girls from various studios are also nudie dancers, porn actresses, etc. outside of acting in these fetish films, and I have no idea what Shemina does for a living, but I continue to be baffled that she is not at the very least acting in more mainstream B horror movie productions in Germany or elsewhere in Europe. Her ability to sell it in her performances is always top tier, and she could very easily act in B movies and pehaps better. She is a very physical actress, and her facial expressions, eye widening, and body language have NO PEER that I have seen in this community, other than perhaps Russlana. Have a look.....
vlcsnap-2020-09-15-03h49m38s897.png
vlcsnap-2020-09-15-03h49m38s897.png (1.64 MiB) Viewed 35826 times
vlcsnap-2020-09-27-22h36m28s951.png
vlcsnap-2020-09-27-22h36m28s951.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 35826 times
I'm also very happy to see she has continued to let her hair grow out. I love her hair just as it is here, and hope she never cuts it short again. I did not care for so much makeup on her face here, but that is my personal taste, and I'm just nitpicking.

For you foot lovers, she is barefoot throughout the whole vid, and a fair amount of footage can be seen.
vlcsnap-2020-09-15-12h20m49s525.png
vlcsnap-2020-09-15-12h20m49s525.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 35826 times
vlcsnap-2020-09-15-13h28m16s653.png
vlcsnap-2020-09-15-13h28m16s653.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 35826 times
In closing, I rate this vid an 8. It would be an honest 10 for my personal taste if Shemina were topless, but that's just me. I imagine whoever ordered this custom is VERY happy with it. In fact, I'd love to hear them chime in and express their thoughts. Again, the stellar arrow and audio effects are what set this film apart from others. I simply can't stress that enough. Great work Olaf. I'd like to hear your take on my thoughts about the effects. How close to home am I?

Links for purchase:

https://www.sexy-amazons.com/trailer-de ... f12f3cb313

https://gumroad.com/pontusmedia
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: indie's review of "An evil dream - part 2"

Post by tostig »

I bought this based on your review on the old DS board and I was not disappointed. You and I share a preference for movies with smaller casts topless models. However, your description of how the arrows perforated Shemina's snow white shirt and the delectable body we have already seen so many times before was a catalyst for my purchase. I don't know why Olaf has so many of his models perform barefoot, but I can only guess it translates into sales. There is no explanation for why Agent Saphyra performs every single operation without shoes, for instance, but I am certainly not complaining. The unexpected treasure of this film was the distinct sound of Shemina dragging her bare feet across the the brick tile floor of the backroom before, during and after the arrows found their mark. The visceral sound of that shuffling and Olaf's decision not to ruin it with music is why he makes the big bucks!

Thank you for your your timely review. I was on the fence on this one until I read it.
indiefilmfan

indie's review of "The Unheard"

Post by indiefilmfan »

Well, I woke up to find my wallet was empty again. All that was left inside was a Titaneia business card that said "Olaf was here." Ha! So to drown my sorrows from being broke, I logged onto his https://www.sexy-amazons.com site and began to browse through the massive selection of older vids that he has produced over the years, as I often do when I get the itch.

Since his recent bandwidth woes reared their ugly head causing slow dowload speeds from vids purchased directly from his site, he has opened a gumroad store here - https://gumroad.com/pontusmedia for newer vids as they are released to remedy the problem while he upgrades to new servers, different internet plan, etc. This was the right move, since newly released movies will be bought up by hungry customers in higher quantities, and cause a surge in bandwidth, exacerbating his problem. Vids bought directly from the gumroad store can be downloaded quickly and simply with a credit card.

While that is a good solution that works well for the newer titles he has listed there, there is simply no way for him to list ALL of his hundreds of vids spanning the last decade for sale on that site, due to the sheer quantity of material. So for goons like me, who like to take their time and slowly sift through ALL of his material to date, the original, well organized website is the only option. I sometimes spend hours on there, combing through old titles, looking at the preview pics, then writing down ones that catch my eye for a possible future purchase. It's like going to a comic book store and spending all afternoon sifting through the thousands of books looking for that one special treasure that really catches your eye.

And that's the reason I like his site so much with all his old titles on it. Even after all this time, I still often find myself stumbling on something I've never seen before, and that is the case with "The Unheard," which is from back in 2013. Now his site has a search bar that you can put partial titles, actresses, etc. in to try and narrow down your results when looking for a specific type of vid, and it works well, but is not perfect. For instance, searching for "The Unheard" or just "Unheard" will yield no results. Neither will searching under "Leandra," even though she stars in the vid. So I stumbled upon it by chance somehow, whilst searching through a huge stash of other vids, and it looked promising to my taste. As it turned out, I wasn't wrong.

Now that I know about the download speed issue for the older archived movies from Olaf's site, I expect it to be that way, so it lessens the pain a bit when the vid takes a few hours to download, as this one did.

But in the end, I was rewarded with a pleasant surprise..... a nipslip from the ever sexy Leandra!! This elusive beauty from Olaf's troupe did a couple small topless photo shoots very early on in Olaf's material, around a decade ago. Then she did one topless vid that I have seen, where she kept her nips partially obscured with dirt throughout the vid, but at least it was a small glimpse at glory. Other than that, she NEVER gets those boobies out. Scandalous! But through my diligence on the matter, I have at least unearthed those few treasures from his archives, so we must take what we can get and be happy.

In the case of this vid, it is a simple one where Leandra is a barbarian who approaches an amazon fortress demanding to speak with the queen. Saphyra is the guard who tells her to fuck off, and backhands her in the face, knocking her down and giving us that short, but gloriously rewarding glimpse at one of her perfectly formed boobies.

She then leaves, but returns later and gives Saphyra a taste of the old "blowdart in the back" trick. Once Saphyra is helpless from the poison, Leandra first binds her hands behind her back, then sets her up with arms over head, cuts off her top, and uses her for bow practice. She finger paints a few Xs on Saphyra for targets, then steps back and drills her with a few arrows. She finishes their little session by manually jabbing her last arrow through Saphyra's chest, then ripping it back out. Saphyra is left hanging for the vultures while Leandra leaves a happy customer. Much like myself.

I know many of you like the mass battle scale vids with a lot of actresses and quick-cut scenes of amazons getting mowed down as they charge. For my taste, I like the smaller, more intimate setting between two warriors, with all the attention being focused on one of their slow demise. And that's exactly what we have here. Nothing elaborate, just poor Saphyra being used as a target dummy. I loved it.

I will add that physically, both Saphyra and Leandra look great here, with the exception of Saphyra's hideous hairdo, that looks like it someone changed their oil in it, and then not washed it for a year. Both girls may live in the wilderness, but that did not keep them from going very heavy on the eyeshadow, as seems to be a bit of tradition with most of Olaf's girls. While I don't like makeup in any form in general, I have learned to tolerate this one thing, as it does give these beauties that cool 70's vibe, which I don't mind.

I know some of you like boots and sandals, so you will get to see one pair of each here, as is evidenced in the pics below. I believe Leandra borrowed hers from Ted Nugent, so hats off to uncle Ted for making her look so stylish. Cheers! - indie
Attachments
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-07h35m48s642.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-07h35m48s642.png (2.14 MiB) Viewed 35721 times
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-08h08m03s055.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-08h08m03s055.png (2 MiB) Viewed 35721 times
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-08h07m13s332.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-08h07m13s332.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 35721 times
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-07h41m29s719.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-07h41m29s719.png (2.31 MiB) Viewed 35721 times
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-08h05m20s475.png
vlcsnap-2020-10-03-08h05m20s475.png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 35721 times
indiefilmfan

Indie's Treasure Trove

Post by indiefilmfan »

I guess this is long overdue. It was suggested to me that I put all my ramblings in one place, so that they are easier to find for those who like to read them. Members like G-Man and Uncle Buck had the wisdom early on to do just that, and it was clearly the right move.

So I shall begin to post my various treasures here, as long as there are those that like to read my shamefully biased opinion on all things death. Readers of my reviews already know I'm a fan of Olaf's Amazon-Warriors style of vids, so that is what I have the most of. I do, however, buy vids from other producers from time to time, and I will try to post info on those as much as possible.

As my name suggests, I'm a HUGE fan of cinema in general, especially smaller, independent, low-budget B movies. So I will also be posting stuff from that semi-mainstream genre here that sort of fits in with my little agenda.

If there is a vid (especially Amazon-Warriors) you would like to request info about, feel free to ask, and if I have it, I'll be happy to post some caps and try to answer whatever questions you might have about particular details. Cheers! - indie