a question

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tkiller

Re: a question

Post by Tkiller »

It is from a Bluestone video that came out maybe a year ago. I don't recall the name. Blue will tell you.
random

Post by random »

Paul-KHP wrote:What movie is that picture from that is next to the On Topic section of this board? The girl in the pink top with the knife stuck in her gut? Is it from a movie or something else?

Paul
Paul, that is one of Bluestone's lovely astresses - Kerrie.

The pic may be from scene in Blue's production "Seance", which also features Suzi and Miss Velvet.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hi Paul,
Yes it is... "The Séance"
and here is more stills and info. :mrgreen:

http://femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/viewt ... ?f=2&t=136
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Post by gold »

Paul Blues BeneficiarY with Petra and Kerrie is alos a great vid.Its featured in Blues logo
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Paul-KHP wrote:Hey I checked out Seance' and liked it. Had the kind of vicious stabbing I've been looking for. I was asking people to tell me about any good stabbing videos and no one mentioned anything, not even this gem. Pretty decent belly stabbing in my opinion. Great job Blue!

Paul
Thank you, Paul, for posting this. I would have missed seeing this good movie if you hadn't. Upon reading your post with the words "vicious stabbing," and knowing what you mean by that, this was a clue it is a must-see and I purchased it. I am glad I did. I hope to post a full review of this entertaining masterpiece in the near future.

Thanks again,
CC
CC
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Drizzt posted a great one for me several months ago at PP. It was a brutal stabbing scene in "The Machine" starring Gerard Depardiue as a psychiatrist. Scroll to the bottom of the thread to get the link:

http://www.poisonedparadigm.com/board/v ... ard#p11602

And speaking of great stabbings, I loved the ones that you did in "Bad Cop Killing Spree." Did you know one of them is on Youtube now? And you are not credited.

That was my favorite stabbing (and target area) in the movie, and I hope you can do one like it with your new models, without the clothes!
:D
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Paul-KHP wrote:I finally got to check that video from "The Machine" out. That was pretty good. Is that how some of you would like to see me do some stabbings? Some of the stabs seen, some not seen? Maybe just enough seen to make it look real like they did. See the blade come out a couple of times? I can easily do it that way. I just always assumed everyone wants to see it go in and come out every time. Let me know your thoughts.

Paul
I took a look at "The Machine." Not bad. But way too fast, as in all mainstream movies. I'm sure no one would want to see scenes done in such an overtly mainstream style.

However, I'll state for the record (you already know my opinion about this, lol), I believe it's in the best interest of quality filmmaking to draw the viewer's senses into the production through use of camera angles, quick scenes where the action is heard while there's a close-up of the facial reactions (or sometimes even some of the "butt" as mentioned in an older thread, lol), medium scenes of the action from behind as in Sir Bruce's "No Choice" (my favorite stabbing scene to date), extreme closeups of the knife being plunged forward and/or killer's face (as in Blue's "The Séance"), all juxtaposed with scenes where the knife is actually seen going in and out like you've always done. This provides a more "total experience" of all the action, with nothing left out. There is no chance for boredom with both sight and hearing actively engaged by the quick cuts or changes of angle. To see your special effects combined with such traditional filmmaking technique would allow the viewer to experience the best of both worlds. However, I now understand why you can't always do this as you stated so eloquently in a reply to one of my reviews "some times a director's vision and the reality of the situation are two different things." On the other hand, I believe that to the extent you can at least pepper more of these traditional techniques into your works, the more satisfied you will be with the ultimate product. (And your viewers may consider such works as more outstanding, though some may not really understand why.)

As far as exit wounds, which aren't of particular interest to me: if they are done utilizing such camera and editing technique as described above (and in most of my reviews, lol) , I would probably enjoy seeing you do them too. (But I wouldn't purchase one with exit action unless I knew ahead of time that you did employ such film techniques as mentioned above in it, lol.)

As far as the knife "going in" and "coming out," my personal preference is "ins" but I would think one should see "it come out" at least once in any given sequence; however, I would in no way suggest that this is the most proper way to do "ins and outs," this being more a matter of personal preference, lol. I've seen mainstream movies that only employed one quick "out" and other movies that only employed one quick "in." I feel focusing on many "ins" is more erotic, and more on "outs" tends on the more realistic side; however, that may be quite subjective.

CC
CC
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Paul, I saw that movie back in 1994 and that was the best stabbing (for my tastes) in a main stream film (albeit, French) that I had seen in ages! (It finally topped my previous favorite from 1972: "Last House on the Left.") "The Machine" had it all (except sex): pretty girl, almost nude, multiple belly stabs, and realistic acting and blood effects as she was stabbed.

I would have loved to see the blade going in and out, and still sticking inside her as she dropped to the floor and lay there stretched out on her back, with deep, erotic breathing, her ribs expanding, stomach still bleeding, as she slowly dies while the camera lingers a long long time over her lovely body.

Now it is 15 years later and you are the producer who can do the scene right! :yes: If you are doing a multi-girl shoot, you could do a faster, multi-stabbing like that for one of the girls for a change of pace, if you thought it would have sales appeal. I will definitely buy it!
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Paul-KHP wrote:What do you think?
I like it! And when Roxy goes back to finish off Jaylyn, I vote for several more stabs instead of throat slicing. I especially love to see the girls nude or semi-nude and the final stab in the solar plexus area: like the final dagger stab in Renee Stripped and Stabbed, or like the scene from Bad Cop Killing Spree where the final thrust goes all the way in and you leave the knife sticking out of her stomach, just beneath her breastbone.

And how much can I add to my one vote? :D

Instead of a SWAT cop, can you come in like a soldier with your long rifle with the bayonet? I love that thing! Every time you used it on Tiffany, I would replay those videos for days on end. Combine the shooting with a few final thrusts of the bayonet deep in her stomach and liver as Roxy lays there bleeding and arching her back in erotic agony.

Thanks for asking!
:wink:
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

I like it! (sorry about mixing up the girls... they are so lovely, but still so new to me.)

And the SWAT cop finding the antique SKS sounds good. I didn't know how to work it in... that's why you are the producer who makes the BIG bucks! Well, at least you do give us a nice bang for our bucks. (Speaking of a bang, if it makes any sense, after you stab her when she charges you, can you shoot her a couple times with the SKS? And then stab her a few more times with the bayonet as she writhes on the floor?)

However the final plot develops, I can't wait to buy this one. Keep up the great work!
gold

Post by gold »

Like the ending multi girls and weapons .Also like the choce of Kamlyn thinking she pulled off the perfect crime relaxing and enjoying her her work scantly clothed .One problem paul and the swat team from hell deal out justice.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Wow, it is great to hear you may now have four hot, vicious, and sexy stabbings!!! If CC doesn't give this one a 10, then I will, even before you film it. I can't wait to see how you get them all nude or semi-nude prior to the stabbings in this new movie. Are they in a drug lord's "harem" and a deadly catfight breaks out?

I may have to post a few reviews myself. Some of my all-time favorites are Misti's Sacrifice, Insurance Killer, Renee Stripped and Stabbed, and Real Dead. I could go on and on, but I think I better go watch those sexy summer reruns. Ciao for now.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Paul, I did have one last request for the multi-girl stabbing: Could you please mix in a lot of mid and upper belly stabbings? I love to see the knife sinking deep into a girl's flat, sunken stomach while she erotically stretches out on the floor (like Misti's Sacrifice). I know you really like belly button stabbings (and I like them too), but most all of your stabbing movies this year have mainly been belly button stabbings.

I grew up near Chicago, so I learned how to vote early and often. :D But, this isn't an election, so I will tear up all my extra ballots and let you focus on your lovely ladies and the task at hand. Thanks for asking for our opinions. That's why I like this board.
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Sounds perfectly fine to me Paul :idea:
gold

Post by gold »

Your drive really is going to be a treat for all of us .Great script ideas.The last bonzi charge sounds like a creative gem and Kamlyn would be great.Your Marilyn video is a classic 50,s film.the way hollywood should have made them. No censors here.Great ideas and productions,hope the heat wave keeps you at the computer.