a question

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: a question

Post by gold »

Your drive really is going to be a treat for all of us .Great script ideas.The last bonzi charge sounds like a creative gem and Kamlyn would be great.Your Marilyn video is a classic 50,s film.the way hollywood should have made them. No censors here.Great ideas and productions,hope the heat wave keeps you at the computer.
gold

Post by gold »

Am sure new software will really help your productions and eyes. Speaking of eyes have you gotten the models lined up for this scenario.Think you behind the camera will really be a directing pleasure. When you jump in at the end with Kamryn we will give you the best supporting actor award. Want to see your ending in this gem. Hope the swat team has plenty of ammo.
gold

Post by gold »

Great surprise Paul on a monday no less.Really like your taking a concept and turning it out.Thought the original one with Stacy was great,now we got 2 more great models attempting to take Paul off the street.Be hard to resist arrest from these beauties.Thanks and good luck on your other projects.
gold

Post by gold »

Enjoyed both models efforts and different scenarios.Have to give a slight nod to Jaylyn for her confrontational approach giving it a go ,and her trying to work out of a bad situation.Really enjoyed the close ups and especially Kamlyns last stand. Thanks for a 2 fer,,,, a great value and beautiful talent.
gold

Post by gold »

You betcha ,great effort by Jaylyn ,sometimes you have to root for the underdog,and giving bambi a gun sort of evens it out.Looking forward to all the new material. Was like a monday night football,special.The goldigger scenario with Jaylyn will be hard to beat so i hope Kamlyn has her game face on and other stuff off. Great value..
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Paul-KHP wrote:I hope every one liked it and hope it was a little easier on the pocket book.
Thanks for that 2-for-1 shooting at such a great price. I put some extra funds in my account and I also bought Kamryn's sexy stabbing. Wow, she is hot!
gold

Post by gold »

If you get lucky , which you seem to be ,she might have 2 girl friends and you could join in on a 3 babe realistic gun battle. Heck you did a 2 fer now a 3 fer.Price increase a must. Looking forward to the deck and gold digger debut
gold

Post by gold »

Sorry a miss read ,but am glad Kamlyn is ready to do more..Hope she can make the swat team shoot.