Who's your #1 Necro Actress... and why?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Re: Who's your #1 Necro Actress... and why?

Post by notvole »

I love the way Bonita Bannock moans quietly and erotically as she clutches the bullet wounds in her curvy naked body.
Attachments
IMG_0116.jpeg
IMG_0116.jpeg (377.55 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Post by notvole »

I also like the way Samantha Ford pulls in her stomach and suffers.
Attachments
IMG_0125.jpeg
IMG_0125.jpeg (328.33 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
IMG_0120.jpeg
IMG_0120.jpeg (384.03 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
notvole

Post by notvole »

And I love Valentina Nappi’s shootable body and expression as she dies.
Attachments
IMG_0126.jpeg
IMG_0126.jpeg (311.84 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_0145.jpeg
IMG_0145.jpeg (307.05 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
notvole

Post by notvole »

Her name has slipped my mind but this old necrobabe dies in such a sexy way.
Attachments
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0121.jpeg (235.09 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_0129.jpeg
IMG_0129.jpeg (268.77 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_0131.jpeg
IMG_0131.jpeg (250.85 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
IMG_0136.jpeg
IMG_0136.jpeg (252.43 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
notvole

Post by notvole »

Bonita again
Attachments
IMG_0150.png
IMG_0150.png (4.51 MiB) Viewed 2340 times
Farsidedyfs

Post by Farsidedyfs »

Nicole??
s4bee

Post by s4bee »

All of the ladies mentioned are great. My personal favs... I tend to favour brunettes but not exclusively.... Tessa, Belle Fatale, Olive Glass, Paris Kennedy, Thyarmis and of course, Nicole. Also, who doesn't have the blonde bombshell Savannah Costello on their list? :razz: :razz:
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Ric delCampo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:06 am I don't believe anyone has mentioned Ryann Redd yet.
Hi Ric!
No one mentioned Ryanne yet... maybe because the topic is the #1 actress. (although I mentioned the first five actresses I admire). Maybe someone will do soon...

I like very much Ryanne's acting and looks, but I saw her in a single film: Chris Corner's Dead Professionals, with Belle Fatale and Lexxi - explicit, no hard-core. She is very great, yes.