Death Fetish Erogenous Zones!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

highruler_89

Re: Death Fetish Erogenous Zones!

Post by highruler_89 »

xahma wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 am I'll be the pervert here and say it's feet. Showing the reaction of the feet, bare or shoed, can be arousing for me.
I've noticed across a lot of fetishes feet has become the main focus, especially with vore. Evil Fantasies is heavily feet focused, which wasn't his intention, and the death isn't even the focus. I get physically sick now in what were once great fetishes turn into foot fetish videos. I know have to pay a lot of money for customs just to exclude feet from videos, instead of finding videos that pertain to the fetish.
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

highruler_89 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:19 pm
xahma wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 am I'll be the pervert here and say it's feet. Showing the reaction of the feet, bare or shoed, can be arousing for me.
I've noticed across a lot of fetishes feet has become the main focus, especially with vore. Evil Fantasies is heavily feet focused, which wasn't his intention, and the death isn't even the focus. I get physically sick now in what were once great fetishes turn into foot fetish videos. I know have to pay a lot of money for customs just to exclude feet from videos, instead of finding videos that pertain to the fetish.
I think evil fantasies work with berengere, that's why feet is a huge focus. But I guess perversion is growing in the populace and you shall never escape it forever :twisted:
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

A bullet in the inner area of a woman’s left breast is my thing her nipples are left intact so I can enjoy them. Like it says in dr no slowly lovingly he raised the gun and shot her three times in and around her left breast
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Following up on my preference for belly shooting, here are some screen shots of some security guards getting belly shot in my latest video with Sexy Latin Amazons. (Entitled: "Juana Rubio: Industrial Spy.")
Attachments
sg 3.jpg
sg 3.jpg (83.91 KiB) Viewed 5388 times
sg 2.jpg
sg 2.jpg (66.62 KiB) Viewed 5388 times
SG 1.jpg
SG 1.jpg (105.41 KiB) Viewed 5388 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I like that, Ric. :clap:
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Breasts. Although not being shot up. I like the breasts groped while she's strangled. 😁
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Post by notvole »

My fantasy started back in the mid 1950’s. I saw a photo of a naked woman leaning back with her head thrown back in ecstasy. She had a deep, dark tummy button which, as a child, I thought was a bullet hole. Because I was so young I was turned on by her body and expression but - again because my sexual feelings were developing - the bullet wound got included. Women shot, naked, in the belly does it for me every time.

As I grew up my fantasies developed into a firing squad scenario. A naked women, with her hands tied behind the execution stake, being shot in the torso. As the bullets plunge into her soft body, she throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. Her death takes a long time. Her sensual moaning is low and long, rather like Bonita Bannock. It could even be that her executioners shoot her slowly - bullet by bullet - to prolong her (and their) enjoyment.

Obviously the slow, sensual process gives me plenty of time to reach an orgasm. There are a number of firing squad execution videos produced by members of our community. Sadly - for my particular taste - it’s all over too quickly. I saw a bootleg copy of Slowly Executed (or Slow Execution or similar). This was very well done but the camera shots jumped around too fast for me. I’m waiting for a long, long sensual death I can just sit and enjoy. How great it would be to see Bonita Bannock acting this out.
Attachments
IMG_8834.jpeg
IMG_8834.jpeg (315.29 KiB) Viewed 4944 times
IMG_8837.jpeg
IMG_8837.jpeg (333.28 KiB) Viewed 4944 times
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Post by jbh »

Anywhere in the belly shot, stabbed, arrowed, slashed, and my personal fav impaled