Death Fetish Erogenous Zones!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: Death Fetish Erogenous Zones!

Post by DaleCar »

Not so much into shootings, But with a knife or spear to a woman's pussy, belly or breasts mainly. And strangulations because of a pretty throat.
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

I love lovely necks on a sexy woman so the neck area when it comes to strangulation. But I find ti sexy if like a female killer like a female hit woman offs a sexy female vic but putting a bullet in each of her tits and maybe her pussy. If you call it a specific death fetish zone. I would say I like the death stare. It shows emotion of what just happened to her. the horror.
justjoe

Post by justjoe »

Don't know how I missed this discussion for so long, but here's my two cents worth:: Breastal region for sure, preferably right in the nipples. Bullets, knives, spears, arrows, whatever as long as there is penetration involved. Some blood also, not a lot, just enough to show the wound. Next, just above the pussy--where the pubic hairline would be, if women were still brave enough to be women and leave some hair!--and lastly directly into the puss.
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Post by jubbaduffa »

right smacked centered in the navel
LawrenceBlack
What is your main fetish?: Navel stabbing/shooting
also teasing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to deepen my fetish
Referral: SGA fantasy art

Post by LawrenceBlack »

my most erogenous zone on my body is my belly button or navel
i love it to be either victim and torturer
also i cant imagine a more satisfying death than beeing stabbed in the navel with full power
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

This post is from about 14 years ago. Maybe some newer members would like to give their 2 cents.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

All too predictable lack of interest.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Had to make sure I hadn't already replied.

I like a variety of targets.

But for this thread I'll go with the belly as the target. Especially with a penetrating weapon, bullet or knife, entering deep into the belly in a sort of pseudo-sexual penetration. Followed on by belly clutching and an orgasmic look on the victim's face. Orgasmic moaning is always a plus.

Here are a couple of screen shots from a favorite web cam performer who could do excellent belly shooting reactions. I love the look in her eyes. She does good belly clutching too.
Attachments
belly2.jpg
belly2.jpg (123.25 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
belly1.jpg
belly1.jpg (127.1 KiB) Viewed 5166 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I just realized I have the video I made, containing this scene, accessible on YouTube. It's unlisted and adult, so YouTube doesn't take it down. Please don't report it to YouTube!

So, who's the best belly victim?

Link:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Ric delCampo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:11 pm
So, who's the best belly victim?
That's a difficult choice, but it's among the ones wearing bikinis. :excited: :clap:
highruler_89

Post by highruler_89 »

For me, it's the belly, especially when it's exposed and not covered by anything.
SuperRecruit

Post by SuperRecruit »

Personally it's the chest for me. The sternum being the favorite and usually stabbing but shootings are good too. I like it best when the stabbing or shooting is done from behind and out the front but those are usually harder to find
Istari1

Post by Istari1 »

This thread began when I started high school :eek:
I, apparently like everyone else, like seeing belly and breast hits. I prefer it when the wound doesn't obscure the bellybutton.
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

I'll be the pervert here and say it's feet. Showing the reaction of the feet, bare or shoed, can be arousing for me.
highruler_89

Post by highruler_89 »

xahma wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:53 am I'll be the pervert here and say it's feet. Showing the reaction of the feet, bare or shoed, can be arousing for me.
I've noticed across a lot of fetishes feet has become the main focus, especially with vore. Evil Fantasies is heavily feet focused, which wasn't his intention, and the death isn't even the focus. I get physically sick now in what were once great fetishes turn into foot fetish videos. I know have to pay a lot of money for customs just to exclude feet from videos, instead of finding videos that pertain to the fetish.