I Built My Own 3D Art Gallery

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

I Built My Own 3D Art Gallery

Post by Nyghtfall »

Early this month, I deactivated my DeviantArt account in response to the rollout of their new Eclipse design. It's currently a toggle switch for active members but is expected to replace the current layout relatively soon.

An exhaustive search for alternatives proved fruitless for my needs, so I built my own. You needn't add it to your favorites unless you want to. I won't be keeping a blog there. It's a static site, the only purpose for which is being the new, central archive for all of my artwork going forward. I will continue sharing my work here but all future posts will link back to my new site for quick access to their full versions.

Thank you and enjoy!

https://www.nyghtfall.com
Nyghtfall

Re: I Built My Own 3D Art Gallery

Post by Nyghtfall »

Someone on another board just pointed out a link to a video streaming paysite I had on my Gallery menu. That was a placeholder I made up using the first letters of my 3D art board's name as an acronym while creating my menu, and I forgot it was there. I was not aware that a pay site with the same acronym exists and have removed the link.

My apologies for any confusion it might've caused.

Thanks.
Nyghtfall

Re: I Built My Own 3D Art Gallery

Post by Nyghtfall »

This afternoon, I discovered an alignment problem while trying to add another album to my gallery that I wasn't able to solve - WordPress plugins can be such a royal pain in the ass. I don't like being an unhappy coder and my wife doesn't like dealing with my mood when I can't get code to work, so I've returned to DeviantArt.

My previous Deviant ID was inactive for too long to retrieve so I created a new one. On a positive note, I'm starting with a clean slate, page stats and all.

http://www.deviantart.com/nyghtfallcgi