I need your opionon...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which are you more likely to buy? Girl dressed or nude?

Dressed
56%
Nude
44%

Total votes: 39

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

I need your opionon...

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm shooting with Vanessa and Nicole again soon and want to know what you prefer and what will make you buy a video. This has to do only with her dress or being nude. I have had a couple people say they won't buy unless they are nude but 2 people is not enough to make that decision. And this is only for those who buy. If you never buy videos then obviously your opinion doesn't help.
CapgunChuck

Re: I need your opionon...

Post by CapgunChuck »

I voted for "dressed," but I consider an occasional well-done nude scenario that meets any of my fetish interests a real treat and a very likely purchase! And when I say "dressed," I prefer apparel that is mostly sexually attractive, like short dresses, swimwear, underwear or lingerie, short nighties, skimpy costumes, etc., (including some of the items on your apparel wish list for the ladies) and this can make all the difference in the world as to which videos I purchase on my limited budget for these videos. To choose either "nude" or "dressed" seems too much a "black-and-white"; there should be some options in between for the vote, because I feel there may be a huge gray area here.
CC
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I understand it's very black and white but it's just to get a clue on if people are even interested in videos with girls dressed as I got the two emails saying the problem with my sells is that my girls are dressed. I'm not, at this time, trying to find out a favor dress type.

I'm like you in that I like the girl dressed sexy. So far it seems most people prefer dressed to nude. Right now it's at 7 dressed and 3 nude. There are a few(very few) scenes in movies with girls getting stabbed to death but so many of them are in very unattractive outfits(zero nude). You really never see a girl dressed sexy get it wither it's shot or stabbed. Just doesn't happen. For that reason among other reasons, feel I provide videos that offer something you can't find in film or TV.

That being said, I do love girls dressed sexy but with a good view of the pussy. Either thru pantyhose or not. I have seen that a lot of videos with that do well. A lot of what I go by you can see on my Nicheclips store page. Those video gifs that play at the top of the page are the top selling videos. Most of the top videos are girls dressed. The top one is girls stripped and stabbed but I wonder if it has more to do with it having Dorothy in it and not so much the nudity. I'm just trying to keep relevant in my productions. :)
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Wow, about 75% want the girls in sexy dresses. I shot a bunch with Vanessa just in panties so you 5 who want that, better get those videos because I'm not doing any more. Only if it's a custom. It cost more money to do and hardly any one out there wants them. You do the math.
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by DaleCar »

I voted dressed. But it depends on the scenario. And even starting out dressed, I prefer things to get pulled or ripped off sometimes.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

You'll like some of the stuff I've just posted and about to post then. That's exactly what happens in it.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

More blouses, please! I remember your older production, when the girls were shot and stabbed in white silky blouses... :excited:
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

I don't really care if dressed or nude but I'd love to see an exposed belly please! :) bellybare outfits, crop tops, underwear, lingery, bikinis, you name it!
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I hope you don't mind me putting my opinion here. I have bought from you for years, but very little since you comeback, because I am not a belly fan. I always preferred well dressed, or even just dressed in something that shows off the figure, even as little as a tight tee shirt. I think the reason I prefer that is that I very rarely see nude women, so I think it is easier to fantasize about a woman that I might see. Nothing sinister meant by that. I don't fantasize about hurting anyone !!! lol
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I did a wide variety of stuff with Nicole this weekend. So hopefully you and others will see something you like. All very sexy outfits and some skirt and blouse. But I don't have the white blouses any more. But if you were to send me some, I would definitely shoot with them.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I've got a number of videos yet with Vanessa and Nicole but don't know if I'm even going to bother working on them. I think we are seeing the slow death of this fetish as something that can be a source of income. Free stuff gets thousands of hits but this work is lucky to see a video sale even 5 copies. Pretty sad. Got an offer from one of my models to move into a house with her and start a business and really thinking of going for it. I held out hope that this would turn around. I get emails all the time from people who say they think I'm the best out here doing this but even the best can't make it. I know others sell more than me but they also are paying a lot more than me so bottom line is they are not making it either. Even if all my talent was free and I had zero expenses, it still would not help.

If I do go away, again, I will be taking the store down and will not come back. I should have kept the job I had when I did come back.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

In death fetish scenarios, I always prefer a dressed woman. Especially if it's my favorite clothing (secretary style; skirts or garter belt with a buttoned shirt / blouse / tank-top). That kind of stuff, I love. And it adds a lot to the video, in my opinion! :approve:
I have nothing against bras or underwear either. It's fun when it starts fully clothed but then maybe the shirt gets ripped open during the shooting. (Like in your old Britton Retribution video, which I love!)

Your Vanessa shooting videos are some of my favorites of your recent work. Although, I actually haven't bought the shooting video with her in the red dress. I should get on that.

And yeah, I'm more for shooting than stabbing, but.. I'm also a very picky guy. I only buy videos that I feel have enough elements in it that I like for me to feel satisfied with the purchase. The clothing style I described above is a big part of that, and another part of it is a long/slow shooting scene with lots of bullets involved and good amount of them in the breasts. I like it when the victim is very resistant or tough to kill. A lot of your older shooting videos had that element, which I really appreciated. :love:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

For productions made by you and other producers that frequent this board, I prefer that the victims wear as little clothing as possible. IMHO, there are so many "good" scenes in regular movies and TV of dressed victims that there is no real need to purchase videos duplicating that.

Back when this "community" first hit the web, a primary driving factor was the opportunity to see material that you just couldn't get in mainstream productions. Some things have changed since then as SFX have improved, but I still like to see lots of skin.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I must be watching the wrong movies but every time I see a woman shot or stabbed, she's wearing army or military clothing or some nasty old rags. Never in a sexy dress and heels. And they never molest or expose body parts during or after the kill. Ever.

Personally I think pirates are working for the credit card companies or maybe even the government. Couldn't shut us down before with the earlier tactics but maybe this is the way they are going to do it.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Paul-- When you add those extras like removing clothing to expose wounds in certain places and/or certain body parts, then I would agree that you are providing something mainstream media generally does not include and one would turn to producers like yourself for that type of material.

As for solely fancy clothing deaths, there is plenty out there, but I don't keep track of them due to a personal lack of interest.