I need your opionon...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which are you more likely to buy? Girl dressed or nude?

Dressed
56%
Nude
44%

Total votes: 39

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: I need your opionon...

Post by knifeinhand »

I can think of one, Ballet of Blood and it was a very short clip as are all of them. Ain't none of them spend 5 minutes on the kill like I do. You are lucky to get even 10 seconds. When you figure the number of hours spent looking for that clip, absolutely not worth it. But if people want to kill themselves(pun intended) doing that instead of buying my work, then I guess go for it.

I've totally stopped production and not even going to bother editing the clips I have left with Vanessa and Nicole. So only I will see those I guess. Not unless things turn around but I doubt it's going to happen. This has been going on for over a month. I'm getting my drone tomorrow and starting my new business venture. Looking forward to it earning me money and being able to eat and pay bills. Will be nice to work for people again who are happy to pay for your hard work. I used to do that and I dearly miss that feeling. Tired of being made to feel guilty because I expect to get paid for videos and customs. That's just full of BS.