Cinemasphyxia.com Available for Purchase in November

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Cinemasphyxia.com Available for Purchase in November

Post by Nyghtfall »

For those of you not aware, Cinemasphyxia.com was a free-access clip site that spotlighted fantasy asphyxia scenes in mainstream movies and TV shows, complete with scene descriptions and comments written by me and a video captured screenshot of every scene. It was a great ride. Try as I did, several times since 2011, I couldn't maintain enough self-interest to stay on it. Considering how often I publicly shared my struggle, I didn't want to risk being accused of crying wolf, so I quietly closed it last June and replaced its content with a brief note about my decision.

I was recently reminded by my registrar that the domain will expire in November. I'm not going to renew it. I've already moved on with much more fulfilling interests (music and 3D art) and am eager to be rid of it.

Someone contacted me shortly after I closed it with an interest in buying the site and taking over updates. I told them they were welcome to the domain name when it expires but its content no longer exists. They didn't follow up. Regardless, I would never let anyone build on my work.

I'm posting this to let any other interested parties know that the domain will be available for purchase after November 15, 2018. That's when it expires. Please don't contact me about buying it or transferring ownership before then. I have no interest in learning how that process works. Simply look for it via your registrar of choice and it should be available.

I'd like to thank everyone for your patronage and support during the 19 years it was online. I greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Nyghtfall