Here's some info on the cost of producing.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Here's some info on the cost of producing.

Post by knifeinhand »

I think all who want a custom should read this. Might help you to understand just how cheap a $100 custom is and why there is absolutely no room for complaint on the length of your production. This shows what the going rate is and what I SHOULD be charging.

https://www.t60productions.com/how-to-f ... tion-cost/
jbh
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing and impaling through the belly are my faves but I don't mind shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see if I can find any material that I haven't seen before
Referral: A link from another website can't remember which one

Re: Here's some info on the cost of producing.

Post by jbh »

Anyone who may be considering ordering a custom from khp really should consider it, especially if you're a fan of of stabbings or shootings. In my oppion his effects are some of the best in the market and 100 bucks is quite reasonable to get your own dream scenario done. I've ordered at least 2 customs from him in the past the most recent being one he just posted "crazy killer impales nicole" if anyone is a fan of impalings I'd recommend it he did a fantastic job with it. So yeah 100 bucks is a good price for a simple but fantastic custom. I say go for it.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I am all up for getting a group of people in on financing a larger project. Like the video 4 girls murdered, I can do multiples of the girls we agree on so that every one gets a kill the way they want it. It would be great to get 3 or 4 girls and a guy to play the killer so I can direct and film. We could do stabbing, impaling, chocking, hanging and shooting. All part of one great video financed by you guys! Who wants to get the ball rolling on this?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

If we can get 30 people to do $100 each, we could have a video that has like Maren, Sarah and Nicole and could have them die several times each in various different ways! It would be one amazing video!
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

knifeinhand wrote:If we can get 30 people to do $100 each, we could have a video that has like Maren, Sarah and Nicole and could have them die several times each in various different ways! It would be one amazing video!
A question : "Once you produce and deliver the video to the "custom" customer(s), can you sell it later to others?"
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I might but it would be priced at $100 for one like this.