Amazon Warriors: Hidden Gems

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: Hidden Gems

Post by Heracles »

Hello,

since Olaf has been fighting issues with his site and has consequently been unable to release new videos in order to generate needed income, I decided to help him out a little by compiling a short list of videos that newer fans might have missed. As there is no way to tell how popular a video is on his site, calling them hidden gems is a vague guess from my side at best, but it's such a catchy title. Some of those are pretty old, so take a look even if you have been a fan for a while!

1. Talanis - the Brave Warrior 1, 2 and 3 (Early 2016)
If you like videos that focus on one actress in particular, this one is for you, because all three parts feature Talanis in different scenarios, with the camera occasionally taking the POV perspective of her opponents. She is topless and barefoot, and the scenes feature swords (Part 1), arrows (Part 2 and 3) and a thrown spear (Part 3). I might write a full review on these someday. Here's a screenshot from part 1 to give you an idea:

2. Arena Knife Fight (2014)
A classic duel fight, this one features Shemina and Antaris in the old studio. After a short, but hard fight, Antaris is not satisfied with just defeating her opponent and punches the living daylights out of Shemina before finishing her off.

3. Agent Talanis - Betrayed (2016)
I usually prefer classic scenarios, but this is one of the few more modern videos I really like. Featuring Talanis and Leandra acting in english with their endearing german accents, the plot is a bit strange but after a bit of flirting with her treacherous boss Leandra, Talanis takes several bullets and a knife to the stomach and still manages to finish Leandra off before dying.

4. Two classic photosets: Gladiatrix Arena 1 and 2 (2009)
Featuring Suri and Russlana, those two photosets are duel fights. Russlana wins in the first one, while Suri is victorious in the second photoset. Just a lovely set of images, set in the very old studio back in 2009.

Maybe others have some "hidden gems" or just favourite videos of Olaf's they'd like to share here? Let's work together and help him out!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: Amazon Warriors: Hidden Gems

Post by jhsnuff »

Heracles wrote: Maybe others have some "hidden gems" or just favourite videos of Olaf's they'd like to share here? Let's work together and help him out!
I doubt they are "hidden gems" but I love the big massacres -- the Temple Wars, Tribal Wars and the first part of Cave Women. Lots of gorgeous women dying slowly for our pleasure! Of the single victims, "Dead Meat" is an all-time favorite -- I love how she is viciously stabbed to death. And "Agent Saphyra: Price for Silence" is so freaking AWESOME!