Shish kabob

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Michslash
What is your main fetish?: I get crazy when two or more girls (or some girls and some boys) get impaled together by the same object. Like a spear, sword, or something. Double impalement, mostly.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see some double impalement stuff and satisfy myself
Referral: Searching "impaled together" on google

Shish kabob

Post by Michslash »

Hey guys! I'm new here, and i was searching for some double impalement stuff. Like two girls (or even more) impaled on one long spike/sword/arrow/spear. THEY CAN EVEN BE 1 BOY AND 1 GIRL. That's my huge fetish: two or more people impaled together by the same thing. U got something like that? And what about on this forum: is there any material that deals with double impalement? Thank you for helping! Peace!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Shish kabob

Post by Director B »

Michslash wrote:Hey guys! I'm new here, and i was searching for some double impalement stuff. Like two girls (or even more) impaled on one long spike/sword/arrow/spear. THEY CAN EVEN BE 1 BOY AND 1 GIRL. That's my huge fetish: two or more people impaled together by the same thing. U got something like that? And what about on this forum: is there any material that deals with double impalement? Thank you for helping! Peace!
Welcome Michslash, I don't think we have anything like that, the only thing that's close is this scene, (below) in White Angel 15 where the heroine is killed with a long sword. Anyway, always nice to have new folk visiting :-)
Attachments
WA 15 2a.jpg
WA 15 2a.jpg (580.95 KiB) Viewed 6350 times
Michslash
What is your main fetish?: I get crazy when two or more girls (or some girls and some boys) get impaled together by the same object. Like a spear, sword, or something. Double impalement, mostly.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see some double impalement stuff and satisfy myself
Referral: Searching "impaled together" on google

Re: Shish kabob

Post by Michslash »

Director B wrote:
Michslash wrote:Hey guys! I'm new here, and i was searching for some double impalement stuff. Like two girls (or even more) impaled on one long spike/sword/arrow/spear. THEY CAN EVEN BE 1 BOY AND 1 GIRL. That's my huge fetish: two or more people impaled together by the same thing. U got something like that? And what about on this forum: is there any material that deals with double impalement? Thank you for helping! Peace!
Welcome Michslash, I don't think we have anything like that, the only thing that's close is this scene, (below) in White Angel 15 where the heroine is killed with a long sword. Anyway, always nice to have new folk visiting :-)
thank you so much anyway :)