It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Shish kabob 

Hey guys! I'm new here, and i was searching for some double impalement stuff. Like two girls (or even more) impaled on one long spike/sword/arrow/spear. THEY CAN EVEN BE 1 BOY AND 1 GIRL. That's my huge fetish: two or more people impaled together by the same thing. U got something like that? And what about on this forum: is there any material that deals with double impalement? Thank you for helping! Peace!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:34 am
Profile Send private message

Michslash wrote:
Hey guys! I'm new here, and i was searching for some double impalement stuff. Like two girls (or even more) impaled on one long spike/sword/arrow/spear. THEY CAN EVEN BE 1 BOY AND 1 GIRL. That's my huge fetish: two or more people impaled together by the same thing. U got something like that? And what about on this forum: is there any material that deals with double impalement? Thank you for helping! Peace!

Welcome Michslash, I don't think we have anything like that, the only thing that's close is this scene, (below) in White Angel 15 where the heroine is killed with a long sword. Anyway, always nice to have new folk visiting :-)

Attachments:
WA 15 2a.jpg
WA 15 2a.jpg [ 580.95 KiB | Viewed 1885 times ]
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:54 am

Director B wrote:
Michslash wrote:

Welcome Michslash, I don't think we have anything like that, the only thing that's close is this scene, (below) in White Angel 15 where the heroine is killed with a long sword. Anyway, always nice to have new folk visiting :-)
thank you so much anyway :)

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]