HITMAN 2 - I Have a Present for Shooting Fans

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

HITMAN 2 - I Have a Present for Shooting Fans

Post by Nyghtfall »

HITMAN 2 was announced yesterday. I'm probably gonna regret it but I pre-ordered the Gold Edition for $99 about an hour ago (Don't worry, I didn't use my custom video funds (grin)). For that price, I'll get 4 days early access to the game, new locations, sniper map, outfits and weapons.

And I have a present for shooting fetishists who prefer the naval as the point of impact:

Pre-ordering any edition of the game instantly grants you access to HITMAN: Sniper Assassin. Your primary goals include taking out three criminals and all of the security guards attending a posh wedding. The Father of the Bride is one of the criminals. He's there to give his daughter away.

The happy couple spend about one minute exchanging their vows and then she throws the bouquet. For the purpose of this video, I ignored the primary targets and assassinated the newly married Bride as she and her hubby were being presented to their guests. I also took out the Bride's Maid with a shot to the back through her heart while she was trying to scramble away.

On a technical note, the game's ragdoll physics are ridiculously over-the-top. One round in any part of the body sends a target flying back about ten feet before they land, so forget about enjoying subdued, noir-style reactions. If that's your thing, then you're better off buying a fetish video or re-watching scenes from your favorite mainstream titles. Considering how far away you are from the action, I'm also not a fan of the fact that you can hear people react when they're shot.

That said, enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/si1wbbxn3 ... e.wmv/file - 672 MB 1920 x 1080 WMV

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: HITMAN 2 - I Have a Present for Shooting Fans

Post by Nyghtfall »

I took the liberty of recording a shorter video. This version transitions right to the wedding instead of tracking the Father and Bride.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r05bttjke ... 2.wmv/file - 396 MB