New Video Game Project - "Shoot the Girls"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

New Video Game Project - "Shoot the Girls"

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:Hi all. I wanted to share a new game project called "Shoot the Girls." This is still very early in development, but is fully-playable and a lot of fun. Get Version 0.30 here...
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mrc3joavn ... _v0.30.rar
[88Mb compressed .rar file. Decompress the file to play the game.]

This is a "pop-up shooter" arcade-style game. Women appear and they start shooting at you, so you'd better shoot them first!

As with Bizarre Battles, the game is being offered in three resolutions, so pick the one that works best with your monitor (and you might have to adjust your computer resolution to match one of these to get the game to work at all...)
1600x1200 "high resolution"
1280x1024 "medium resolution"
1024x768 "low resolution"

GAME PLAY INSTRUCTIONS

A - Select Weapon.
Choices are a pistol or a sub-machine gun. The SMG puts more lead downrange and has twice the magazine capacity (30 vs. 15 rounds), but you suffer a point penalty of 10%.

B - Select Preferred Hit Location.
Note the bonuses and penalties. Also, you can shoot a woman up to twelve (12) times, and get extra points for each additional hit, but no more than two (2) hits to the head, eight (8) to the chest, eight (8) to the abdomen, and six (6) to the pelvis.

C - Start Game.
The game has four levels, all using the women (this is a test!), but each level gets harder and level four will keep playing until the player is dead.

D - Ammo/Reload
SMG will shoot as long as you hold the trigger (left mouse). Pistol shoots once for each trigger pull. To reload (which can be done even if ammo remains), left click in the ammo box area.

E - Player Health
When all circles are red, the player is dead. No hits can be inflicted unless a woman is shooting at you, and the closer a woman is, the more likely her shots will hit you. So shoot those up-close women right away!

F - Healing
You can heal a single damage point by shooting a dead woman in the vulva area. :twisted:

SCREEN SHOTS
You can easily take screen shots at any time by pressing the SPACE BAR. These are saved to the "Shoot the Girls/Screen Shots" folder in .png format. Show your high scores, or any other in-game carnage you want to share! :popkorn

GAME OVER
Game statistics and high scores will display.

NEW GAME
Press 'R' at any time. You can also use this as a "pause" key.

OTHER OPTIONS
F1 - show game instructions.
F10 - Reset High Scores.
F11 - Toggle (on/off) snarky player comments.
F12 - Reset screen shot counter.

Once I get the game working to my satisfaction, I will start adding much more variety of terrain and enemies.

ENJOY THE GAME, and tell me what you think! Post here or e-mail me at bizarrebattles@hotmail.com. If you want to support the game (please!), donations are welcome at my "Schmay-Kal" account using the same e-mail.