New Customs

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

New Customs

Post by knifeinhand »

I have some one who is looking to share the expense of bring in one or two of my traveling models shown below. If you would be interested in getting in on a deal so that it cuts the cost of your custom, let me know by email. violinman2012nomore@gmail.com

To see more pics of the girls, go to http://clearpicturemedia.net and then clink on the Model Link. Then click on the model you want to see.
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: New Customs

Post by knifeinhand »

Just a reminder, I have the sexy Tina Krause booked for a shoot June 4th - 6th. If you want a custom with her, get in touch with me and we'll figure out what we can do on an affordable price! Here are links to pics of her if you don't know what she looks like. She is featured in a good number of sexy horror feature films. She has a good history of doing some awesome work over the years for this community!

http://postmyimage.com/img2/119_l_7454a ... 6c98c1.jpg

http://postmyimage.com/img2/460_l_b44ff ... ab5204.jpg
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

knifeinhand wrote:Just a reminder, I have the sexy Tina Krause booked for a shoot June 4th - 6th.
Tina Krause is a Godess in this community! Please tell her that I loved her WAVE work -- she had a way of elevating what were primitive effects into cum-worthy (or "highly erotiic", if you prefer) videos.
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Post by red_dog_7 »

She is one of my all time favorites too. Was trying for the past few years to have WAVE produce something new with her, but it didn't work out. She was available thought.

Glad Clearpicturemedia is having her in.

So don't be bashful, I am sure there is a slot to have her do additional projects. She is eager for the work and still looks great. She has a posting up on Bluestone site...