F/F shooting query for Blue!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Re: F/F shooting query for Blue!

Post by alicia2004 »

Thank you so much for the extra stills Blue! Sorry, last question. Are there any F/F shooting in the vault with Lena or Tiffany as the victims?? Have bought all the others released to date!

Thanks a million!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

alicia2004 wrote:Thank you so much for the extra stills Blue! Sorry, last question. Are there any F/F shooting in the vault with Lena or Tiffany as the victims?? Have bought all the others released to date!

Thanks a million!
Let's see, there's a couple more Tiffany videos, but none where she is shot by a female.
As for Lena, one of my top favourite ladies, there's lots more Lena deaths to come, but I don't see any F/F shootings.
Sorry.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

For a Femme vs Femme shooting video Velvets vs Suzi in Designing Women is fabulous, especially Velvets' reaction. One of my favorite videos. There is a guy at the end for Suzi but it's not a bad change from the F vs F scenario.