What happened to Necrobabes Amazon AKA Catharsis Erotica?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JaAiden
What is your main fetish?: I like fatal catfights.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Er... because I want to check it out, see what's there?
Referral: A link on the Dark Fetish Messageboard.

What happened to Necrobabes Amazon AKA Catharsis Erotica?

Post by JaAiden »

I've been sorting through my collection lately, and I've been looking a lot at photosets from this/these websites. Finding myself wanting more, I've done some looking around online, only to find that seemingly everything pertaining to these websites have disappeared.

The videos, thankfully, are evidently still available for purchase on Nicheclips, but what about the photosets? I don't see these anywhere, for purchase or otherwise. Does anyone know where they might be found?

Also, my question has a second purpose, and one more to fill my curiosity - what happened to Peter and this website's various models? Do they still hang around anywhere to chat? Do any of the models work for other websites? (I notice that Zia apparently started a non-snuff website, Kinkyzee.com, but even that appears to be offline now).

Can someone please fill in the blanks for me? It's honestly a bit sad to see a website I once loved seemingly fade away to dust.
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Re: What happened to Necrobabes Amazon AKA Catharsis Erotica

Post by DaleCar »

Catharsis actually was separate from the Necrobabes websites, although Catharsis did produce a lot of later Necrobabe Amazons media. Necrobabes ceased to exist as an online entity quite a while back. Though they morphed into, I can't remember exactly. I think it was the "something art project" At that time they continued to offer there old material, but didn't produce much new stuff during that time. The whole enterprise fell apart awhile back when they lost there credit processor

Catharsis was the last of these groups to still operate. But I haven't heard of anything new from them in at least a couple years. Maybe Peter is still hanging around somewhere and can elaborate more.

Hopefully the Necrobabes material is still surviving on someones hard drive somewhere. It may be the biggest collection of photosets for this fetish to ever have existed. In its heyday. It comprised a number of sites. Erotic horror, Amazons, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Asphyxia, and a catfight site. There may have been a couple more that I can't remember
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Joe S is running Necrobabes, DaleCar and JaAiden. You can find details of the website over on Grace's Fetnoir forum. He recently made as much of his old material as he could find or have copywrite to available, and he's now promised to find and put up a few new websites. Just before Easter Joe S relaunched his site with some fanfare.

http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?topic=14821.0

{You might need membership of FN in order to view this link}
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by DaleCar »

Thanks for the info.
JaAiden
What is your main fetish?: I like fatal catfights.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Er... because I want to check it out, see what's there?
Referral: A link on the Dark Fetish Messageboard.

Post by JaAiden »

Had some difficulty signing up, but I was finally able to get in. Thank you for this, though I'll admit being a bit disappointed at how incomplete this is currently. A lot of "coming soon". Looking at the date stamps it looks like this was all done pretty recently though, so hopefully they'll continue to follow through adding back more content.

Again, thank you.
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

xj is quite right, Joe has relaunched access to his Necrobabes archive with FetNoir as the portal. He is still building his links, but there is a ton of stuff already available to view.

If you want to join let me know here in advance and I can speed up your membership approval process.