Handguns and urination in Psycho-Thrillers..

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

corajo
What is your main fetish?: Death Fetish Erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like it..
Referral: From internet

Handguns and urination in Psycho-Thrillers..

Post by corajo »

Why in Psycho-Thrillers movies show victims urination a stream? Women so don't urinate that. It is clear to all that below there are a tube and container with yellow water.

And what happend with handguns in Psycho-Thrilles? In all movies I see only old Walther PPK in .380 ACP and toy pistol pasted over with an adhesive tape an insulating tape and broken, without magazine. Seems that In California Donald Trump administration banned all handguns, deactivated handguns, handguns toy models..

Or in PsychoThrillers company ended money for purchase toy handguns?
GMC8121
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is asphyxia, mainly hanging & strangling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about my fetish with other people who have the same interests, as well as see the content.
Referral: deadskirts

Re: Handguns and urination in Psycho-Thrillers..

Post by GMC8121 »

Psycho-Thrillers almost never use guns, 99.99% of their movies are asphyxiation...they usually don't stray from that. Plus, while some of their bladder releases do use a hose or something, most of them are real, sometimes they show them from up close.