One of the many things I love about the FF Board

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

One of the many things I love about the FF Board

Post by knifeinhand »

And this is just one of the things but I think an important one. This board has not become a haven for those seeking nothing but free stuff. It seems to me that this board is used almost solely for people to keep up on what is new from producers. When I advertise on the DS board, I don't see much of anything happen with sales. Almost immediately upon advertising here, I see some hits. But if I put up a free clip on DS, it would get hits like crazy. I don't know if that means most people in this community don't have any money or if maybe they are under age and can't do the process of purchasing online.

I do know that when I first came back, I had a lot of people write me about how glad they were that I was going to start producing again. With sales the way they are, I'm wondering if they still feel that way. I'm getting very near to a "custom only" operation and may not even offer the videos that are made up for sale since it doesn't seem to make much anyway. Probably loose more in it being pirated. At least this way I know it won't end up on a pirate site or Youtube.

But I will not leave out those who do use this board to follow what's happening and have been great supporters of my work. It really is only because of these few I'm still working. The FF board will always be the channel I use to promote and offer items, including freebies if I so decide to offer freebies. :)
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: One of the many things I love about the FF Board

Post by Nyghtfall »

I don't count myself among your fanbase but idle curiosity did compel me to watch the trailer you posted. I'll refrain from elaborating unless you want my honest opinion, but I do thank you for the opportunity to preview your work.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I appreciate that. But starting to wonder if I have any fans left since only non fans are the only a non fan has commented on it here. I can't say anything I am doing would appeal to a non fan so sure there are things you don't like about it. I'm not expert at making a trailer. Just trying to make something that gives a window into this larger project. At least create a little mystery.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

knifeinhand wrote:I'm not expert at making a trailer. Just trying to make something that gives a window into this larger project. At least create a little mystery.
My thoughts aren't about the trailer but the visual effect used for your stabbings.

I get the impression that you care very deeply about making your work appear as realistic as possible. I admire that. Unfortunately, one thing I noticed in the trailer is that the amount of time and effort you seem to put into creating your effects make your death scenes look like a dry run for something greater. As a consequence of your attention to detail and desire to create a strong visual, your performances suffer at the cost of serving the effect when the effect should be enhancing your performances. I believe your model had to remain relatively stationary so you could accurately block the shot for editing in post? Imagine what kind of performances you could capture if you ditched the VFX in favor of a more low-budget approach and compelled your fans to suspend their disbelief.

That said, I do enjoy a good stabbing. Case in point, my one of my favorites in a mainstream movie or TV show barely shows anything. Not even blood. It's from the 1984 movie Angel, and features a drop-dead gorgeous Donna McDaniel stabbed to death in the back. After being hand-gagged and pulled into an alley, all we see is a brief shot of the killer's knife being shoved into her lower back. The camera then cuts to a shot of her face and absolutely exquisite reaction expressed solely through her eyes as her muffled scream and subsequent gasps go unheard among two nearby hookers. We're then treated to watching her eyes go blank as she dies, still hand-gagged, and slumps off-screen to the ground. Here's a clip I edited several years ago:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3h0z1qr3atd12lo/a-stb.wmv

Comparatively speaking, I would pay good money for a shot-for-shot remake of that scene featuring an equally stunning performance by a beautiful model. I would not buy a copy of the video you posted the trailer for.
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

Another example of one of my favorite stabbings is by one of our very own fetish producers: Truly Rough Productions (TRP).

Five years ago, they released the fourth sequel to a series called Kiss of Death IV: Savannah, starring Savannah Costello. She played a woman who's attacked by surprise from behind and stabbed in the lower back. We don't even see the knife or the impact, only the motion of the killer stabbing her and Savannah's reaction filmed entirely from her waste up. The killer then starts groping her breasts while she reacts to the pain before being allowed to collapse to her knees and fall backward.

As Savannah continues to gasp and wheeze on the floor, barely above to move, the killer unfolds her legs and tears her shirt open. He rubs her breasts and admires her body before driving the knife into her chest bone to deliver the killing blow. Even then, we don't see the knife being driven into her. We only see him quickly thrust the knife down, but then a very skillful edit just as quickly cuts to a closeup of her chest with the knife already hilt-deep inside her and real stage blood running down between her breasts.

The only point of contention I have with the video is that, when Savannah collapses, the knife is no longer in the killer's hand, suggesting it's still in her back. Unfortunately, my suspension of disbelief was pretty well ruined when we're shown a side view of her arched back and the knife is nowhere to be seen, leaving me to wonder what happened to it. Nevertheless, I bought the video because it looked like something I would expect to see in an NC-17 Horror movie. I loved concept, Savannah's performance was outstanding, and she looked insanely hot. Overall, it did not disappoint and is still available on NicheClips for $10.

If you filmed stuff like that, using entirely practical effects and good editing, I would happily support you and count myself among your fans.
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Paul,

I've always been a fan of your work and I still am, then it depends on the video you are doing and they are good even if the VFX video effects are not easy to achieve, after I'm not a fan of All your videos , but some very close to my favorite fetish and especially some actresses with whom you shot that I found really beautiful and some very credible in some scenes ... :love: :love:

In addition, I always bought the videos of which I am a fan and I will continue to buy as long as they approach my style of scenarios as well as my grapfic style being myself a draftsman in the fetish ... :cool:

I have always been a fan of this particular forum because it is here that I discovered the most beautiful productions of Blue and Petra Morgan with Suzi , but also other productions, I will also add that this forum is more than serious and very close to his fans while leaving an opening for creators and conrtibuteurs in artistic terms ...

Then, it is true that I met with artists and producers on DS, I also discovered a lot of links of graphic artists, but it is really here that I feel most comfortable to share my art and also my favorite fetish ... :yes: ;-)
Last edited by redking on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Nyghtfall,

No, I don't have to block the shot. I only wish I had a camera man who could keep the camera shot fluid during the action. I just don't have that. I'm working on it though.

Also there is reason for what Nicole is doing in those shots. I'm not going to say any more than that.

I think I'm starting to realize how quickly members of this community are to judge my videos without all the facts. I'm sure it's being done with all the producers. And I'm sure a great deal of members are missing out because of that. I try to put up as detailed a description as possible along with an animated gif of what I think are key elements of a video. But because this one is more of a mystery as to what is happening, I'm not going to share those details. Hopefully when I do release it, those who get it will only tell you that it's worth it and not give it away.

I'll look at that clip and shoot you a price on a reproduction of it. :)
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

knifeinhand wrote:No, I don't have to block the shot. I only wish I had a camera man who could keep the camera shot fluid during the action. I just don't have that. I'm working on it though.
Ah. Understood.
knifeinhand wrote:I think I'm starting to realize how quickly members of this community are to judge my videos without all the facts. I'm sure it's being done with all the producers. And I'm sure a great deal of members are missing out because of that.
Lack of context isn't usually an issue for my buying decisions when shopping for asphyx-themed content by other producers. I'm just really... fuckin'... picky... ;)
knifeinhand wrote:I'll look at that clip and shoot you a price on a reproduction of it. :)
I'll admit I am rather curious.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I'm just really... fuckin'... picky... ;)
You are far from being the only one!
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I am definitely a fan! Unlike Mr Nyghtfall, I **NEED** to see the knife or bullet penetrating the tender flesh. And, for the most part, I don't have a problem with your effects. You and Olaf from Nuclear Winter are the only two to do realistic arrow shots. I only wish I had more money (like ANY!!!) so I could buy clips.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Every one must be hard up for a sale. I start a thread about appreciating this board and it turns into a major advertising campaign.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

knifeinhand wrote:Every one must be hard up for a sale. I start a thread about appreciating this board and it turns into a major advertising campaign.
Sorry about that! Director B is all about promotion, but I didn't expect him to trample over your thread. I will delete the post?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Sorry knifeinhand, Blue will take it down.
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

knifeinhand wrote:I don't know if that means most people in this community don't have any money.......
Does anyone have any money? If so can I have some?

Seriously though, I’ll give you biggie. The difficulty in hiding purchases from their wives. There’s a significant number of significant others that would be less than thrilled to find out the he-half of the relationship likes scenes of women being stabbed in the gut and the actresses in those scenes ironically have a spooky resemblance to her. Or maybe the wife might be cool with it but hubby is afraid she won’t be.

It seems sites would not only offer a few payment options but also have some information about how to maintain privacy with those purchases. Not just the standard “name on your bill will be xxx” but here’s how to not let wifey see that. What might be a no brainer to one person would never be thought of by someone less sneaky.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
Nyghtfall

Post by Nyghtfall »

PatrickPayne wrote:Seriously though, I’ll give you biggie. The difficulty in hiding purchases from their wives.
Incidentally, this is why the Bush admin instituted a hardline on adult content featuring fantasy snuff themes. Banks were fed up investigating bogus fraud claims.

I used to be the Webmaster for a fetish video distributor named Thestr. He used to partner with fetish producers to sell their content through his website. Part of my job was maintaining ties with our credit processors. Part of why I quit was because I was tired of having to play whack-a-mole with them. The moment they learned what kind of content we were selling, they closed our merchant account. I think I went through five processors over a nearly year-long period before throwing in the towel.

If I ever find myself in a position to set up shop and produce my own videos, I will only sell them through NicheClips. They've proven to be a successful third-party distributor with a well-established business model and I would have no qualms about their 40% cut.