One of the many things I love about the FF Board

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: One of the many things I love about the FF Board

Post by Max5s »

knifeinhand wrote:And this is just one of the things but I think an important one. This board has not become a haven for those seeking nothing but free stuff. It seems to me that this board is used almost solely for people to keep up on what is new from producers. :)
I have, for several years, wished there was a forum that catered exclusively to work produced by individuals who were members of this community. And by that, I mean videos, photostories, short stories and other original work.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Max5s wrote:I have, for several years, wished there was a forum that catered exclusively to work produced by individuals who were members of this community. And by that, I mean videos, photostories, short stories and other original work.
I'd join it.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Max5s wrote: I have, for several years, wished there was a forum that catered exclusively to work produced by individuals who were members of this community. And by that, I mean videos, photostories, short stories and other original work.
Isn't that what this forum and FetNoir do? FN has a lot of great authors and artists as well as a good Producer's Corner.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

jhsnuff wrote: Isn't that what this forum and FetNoir do? FN has a lot of great authors and artists as well as a good Producer's Corner.
The key words in my comment were "Exclusively" and "Original". I am probably a minority voice on this subject, but I don't give a rats ass about most of what is on the major death fetish message boards. What I do care about are the people who make videos for this community, people who write stories for this community, people who draw images for this community and people who are willing to go in front of a camera and act for this community. I would like to see a place where these people are the sole focus of the attention.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Max5s wrote:The key words in my comment were "Exclusively" and "Original"... people who write stories for this community, people who draw images for this community... I would like to see a place where these people are the sole focus of the attention.
For you and anyone else interested, my 3D art forum may be a solution. We also welcome conventional 2D media, short stories, and don't allow copyrighted work. The link is in my sig.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks, Nightfall. :clap:
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

Such a site would be nice but I really feel that along with pirates and illegal sharing, DS has really killed the fetish production industry. It has become a haven for freebies. To me, about 99% of it is totally worthless junk. Some of these clips that others fuss over are really really bad or show nothing I want to see. Most of the time I see about 3 people make a big deal about something and then I go look at it myself and think, "that's it?". But I guess it must satisfy enough people that no one makes any money any more at producing. The few second clips I put up probably all 90% of them need and I kill a sale by putting them up. I know for a fact that none of the producers are making any thing because I haven't sold squat but my position for top stores has not changed.

This board never became a business killer. It has always supported it as has the owner of this board.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

knifeinhand wrote:Such a site would be nice but I really feel that along with pirates and illegal sharing, DS has really killed the fetish production industry. It has become a haven for freebies. To me, about 99% of it is totally worthless junk. Some of these clips that others fuss over are really really bad or show nothing I want to see.
I feel pretty much the same way. I got involved with NB (mostly writing for Peter Cohen's and Lissa Noble's work) and later sites because Hollywood never produced (and still doesn't produce) what I wanted to see. Now, most message boards are flooded with mostly pirated youtube postings of the same Hollywood material that pushed me to look elsewhere. I continue to enjoy material produced within this community, but I'm not sure how long the existing producers will be able to hold out.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.

Post by jhsnuff »

Max5s wrote:
jhsnuff wrote: Isn't that what this forum and FetNoir do? FN has a lot of great authors and artists as well as a good Producer's Corner.
The key words in my comment were "Exclusively" and "Original". I am probably a minority voice on this subject, but I don't give a rats ass about most of what is on the major death fetish message boards. What I do care about are the people who make videos for this community, people who write stories for this community, people who draw images for this community and people who are willing to go in front of a camera and act for this community. I would like to see a place where these people are the sole focus of the attention.
FN is not exclusive, but nearly all the threads in the CREATIVITY UNLEASHED section, and the Death Fantasy Film Producers thread feature original work. The Quills thread is worth looking at if you want exclusive original stories, with stories ranging from quick snips to epic tales. As for "people who are willing to go in front of a camera and act for this community", every so often, one of the snuff actresses will post -- Coco from Chris' Corner has been active off and on.

And piracy is taken very seriously. Grace is friends with nearly all the producers and tries to help all of them.

Not all of FN may suit you, but I think you'd find a lot there to like if you look.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

jhsnuff wrote:
Not all of FN may suit you, but I think you'd find a lot there to like if you look.
I've been a member of FN since it opened, and I agree that there is a lot of good, original material there. Some of the contributions are mine. But I would still like a place that deal exclusively with original material from within our community.

Grace is a great moderator and hostess, but the main category on FetNoir where discussion occurs ("Let's Talk Fetish Noir") is largely about "other" material. The sections titled "Cockaigne" and "Flicks" contain mostly material from the "outside". Very little discussion occurs on the "Death Fantasy Film Producers" section.

All three major boards (DS, FN and FF) try to be all things to all people and serve a valid purpose in this community, but if all the original work from the community disappeared from them, few, IMHO, (except the story writers) would even notice.
jhsnuff

Post by jhsnuff »

Max5s wrote:
jhsnuff wrote:
Grace is a great moderator and hostess, but the main category on FetNoir where discussion occurs ("Let's Talk Fetish Noir") is largely about "other" material. The sections titled "Cockaigne" and "Flicks" contain mostly material from the "outside". Very little discussion occurs on the "Death Fantasy Film Producers" section.

All three major boards (DS, FN and FF) try to be all things to all people and serve a valid purpose in this community, but if all the original work from the community disappeared from them, few, IMHO, (except the story writers) would even notice.
Discussion on the "Death Fantasy Film Producers" section is discouraged, I think, because having a lot of comments makes it hard to find new material (for example, when novax or Seaquester post one of their stories, the next panel can be lost in the dozens of comments). In fact, most of the stories, especially the "photo-stories", generate about as many comments as any of the "Let's talk Fet Noir" posts. For example, BadHands "Big Far Space Comic" had at most one drawing per page -- the rest was comments.

And I absolutely disagree that if the creators (Ed, hitomi, dandini, etc among the authors; as well as the Poser, cartoon and mod artists) disappeared, there would be notice.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I should have said "except story readers and writers".
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

hi, i have bought a couple of your movies through Nicheclips.
My favorite is "Miranda Dreams of Death". Wow what a beautiful woman she is, a great body too, and her pose over the table after her throat was cut was amazing. I'm a stocking fan so to have her wear them was the icing on the cake for me!!!!