Looking for a Choking Scene

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Looking for a Choking Scene

Post by Nyghtfall »

Just got this email from one of my fans asking if I know what this scene is from. I'm not familiar with it, so I thought I'd ask around.

--- Begin Text ---

Back when I was a child / preteen, I watched this scene of a business woman and her boss having a conversation in the office. The woman had blonde hair with white casual suit and black skirt with high heels.

The woman turned away from her boss while he walks up behind her and whispers in her ears. The camera pans down as it focus on the woman's' legs until she gets lifted up, being choke for 3 seconds before the scene cut off to another scene elsewhere.

Later, two protagonist (male and female) who I assume were detectives were discussing about cases, but then they noticed a murder event occur recent from a phone call they received. They made their way through the hallways and enter the boss' room until they came across the business woman already hanged with investigators taking photos of her body and that was it.

Now...I do not know if it was a movie or a TV series so it's really hard to crack down what the name of that scene was including the actors. I was hoping you might know about it or if there is a website where other members might know about it.

--- End Text ---