FF Back On-Line

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

FF Back On-Line

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

We're back on-line now. The entire Bluestone server went down and locked me out for over 24 hours. Everything seems to be working now.

Sorry for the disruption!

Welcome back, everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: FF Back On-Line

Post by knifeinhand »

So glad to have it back! :)
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

.....This is what happens when you dont put a chloroform scene in the next two melody videos.............:)
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

"This file only has three letters in the name, must not be important, I can safely delete it."
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I blame Director B, Bluestone, it was probably all his fault... :disapprove:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:I blame Director B, Bluestone, it was probably all his fault... :disapprove:
Well, I certainly wouldn't want to blame myself. :lol:

I've had a very stressful 48 or so hours. I was locked out of the Bluestone server. Otherwise, I could have fixed the FF board quite easily. I didn't realize that only I was still locked out until I saw sales coming in from my store, which would be impossible if the server was still down. Server support didn't help, because they ignored my further messages, feeling that they had already put the server back on-line.

Don't you love how perception becomes everything at times. It didn't help that I was incredibly busy and away from my computer for a majority of these past 2 days. Anyway, once I realized my error, I logged into the server from another location and fixed the FF board and a couple of other problems. All is now okay once again.

Now, even though "Supernova Prime 3: Vengeance" does not have a chloroform scene in it, I am working on getting it released by 3:00 pm this afternoon!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

You have no bigger fan than me Blue,so I will just have to imagine Melody getting chloroformed before getting flung over a shoulder and that butt in the air and......and.....oh damn :love: